It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pressure/Release

page: 1

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I don't follow sport anymore. Anything new coming out of Hollywood is trash. I have killed the radio. I can't remember the last time I had a proper piss up with my mates most are off abroad somewhere doing what it is they do.

When I look at the news, politicians are applying pressure to society.

We are being told we're not good enough. We're at fault. We need to change. We have to accept mind numbingly stupid decisions from corrupt officials who don't have our best interests at heart.

They've turned off the tap that gives us pressure release that is necessary in a 'normal' society, let alone in these trying times.

They are flaunting our decline in our faces. A decline that they are engineering.

We are all living out groundhog day, with a twist. Every day a little bit more pressure is applied.

They have pre-empted propaganda that has been broadcasted to the masses. White terrorism. For the day when it all spills over and people have had enough. Then they will crack down hard and smugly proclaim "See? There's your domestic terrorists we've been warning you about."

That day must be close. Or the false flag if we don't give it to them.

In the US capitol the fence is up and ready. The wall is working democrats and other Biden voters.

The stupid people in society have gotten their wish. And with all wishes as the old saying goes:

Be careful what you wish for.

They want us to push back so they can implement more draconian policies.

Damned if we do, damned if we don't.

Do we break, or do we break them and if so how?

I hate this steady descent into Idiocracy.

Do people still have the power to shape their lives if they come together?

Why won't people come together?

No. One. Is. Coming. To. Save. You.

If there's hope to be had, please share.

edit on 5-3-2021 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Dunno Bones. I think the only thing people have in common is apathy.
Let’s hope the fools in charge are truly as ineffective as they appear.
Hey! I know! Let’s hope there’s someone else on this website that has a better hope angle then I can come up with 🤨

I don’t drink, don’t smoke and am about the least drugged person I know. Not a prescription or natural remedy within cooee of my body.
Dude. I’m gunna be pissed if I get put down before I can outlive a good majority of these nincompoops.
And piss on at least three or four graves.
edit on 5-3-2021 by Dalamax because: Life’s pretty straight without twisties.

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax

Dunno Bones. I think the only thing people have in common is apathy.

Only the dead are apathetic.

I'll settle for ineffectual empathy/sympathy.

The revolution will not be televised because the downfall is taking up all the time slots.

We are content to watch and comment on something that catches our attention.

Willing? Yes.

Able? Yes.

Irrelevant? Seems like it.

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Nailed it, my suggestion is for everyone just to ignore the bs and carry on with their lives

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 04:16 AM
link   

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

Often more often than not, the squeeze is not worth the juice.

People can't come together as it's in their nature to be selfish and narrow minded.

Humanity was/is destined to fail this has been known since day dot.....hence the bible (the no1 attempt at unification to date.....unsuccessful.)

What to do???? Endure till the end......and remember you/we chose to come back....why????? Penance.

Ignorance is bliss......better to be awake than blissful.

edit on 5-3-2021 by CthruU because: 1

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   

There are two kinds of people who vote for Big Govt: Those who want it and those who need it.

And those who want it make sure that there are always those who need it.

The only way to make sure no one needs Big Govt is to make sure everyone has the knowledge, skills, tools and opportunity to do for themselves. When people can do better for themselves than government can do for them, they don't want Big Govt.

That won't happen as long as we still blame our fellow Americans first. We can keep fighting each other and keep going down the crapper. Or we can recognize that we're all in this together, and the only way to save any of us is to save all of us.

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Until people wake up to the fact that the mainstream media is owned, operated and staffed by the absolute lowest of the low, scumbag, subhuman filth on the planet, we are fighting a losing battle.

I'd start there.

Sorry I can't be more helpful but that is the main tool of division and disgust. They need to know exactly how we feel about them.

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

I think the problem is the opposite of apathy.
Apathetic people don't riot, they sit quietly.

Social media has made everyone an expert in every subject and made pushing false information easy for simple minds to absorb.

Today every topic that once meant very little all of a sudden becomes the most important thing on the minds of people.. At least till the next person gets pissed.

Seriously, did the term "mister" really offend people?

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   

There is this nice saying which describes what we should do and it goes like:

Do no harm, but take no #.

I think it is important for humanity as a whole to not let society decent into chaos filled with violence, like a civil war for example, but at the same time we shouldn't be entirely submissive either.

Even though the world is filled with clueless people and most just accept and even fight their own brothers and sisters over the actual story with the world, the time discussions (especially on facebook) were about sharing information and opinions with each other are long gone. Nowadays it's more about who's right, who gets declared the winner of the debate, who gets the most likes ackknowleding nothing factual but perhaps the prejudices that they all share and if you make your oponent look stupid you win bonus points ofcourse, even though that guy is probably more likely to try and save your life in a certain situation then let's say some government offcials or so...

Anyways, what is also important to keep in mind is that this reality, as far as we know consist purely out of energy all in different vibrational states, I know from experience that dark beings really enjoy and feed on the fear of good-willed humans, they are adicted to it. It gives them power, it's energy. I'm not saying they are like really evil or bad, but perhaps stuck in some sort of evolutionary cycle revolving around low-vibrationally activities and they need this low-frequency energy to sustain themselves and feel good. I wouldn't say they are bad by definition, however some have come to enjoy this state and surely entertain themselves with everything that is bad for human beings. Others might not really have a conscience, but they do 'dream' of other ways of being.. Again others are jealous of humans because they realise their corresponding species which feeds on negative energy is actually in a bad position collectively and they are just doing this to survive because it's all they know anymore...

As is often, not everything is black and white.

My life actually only began when I made the realization that good and bad are not neccesarily enemies. Ofcourse they don't like eachother because there is so much contrast, but I do think they can understand each other, so if you are willing to accept their attacks as harsh lessons which stimulate your personal growth, they might be inclined to be slightly more respectful to you too and might spare you once in a while.<

You must realise that you are always both sides, good and bad. You can't be just good, or just bad. Most humans are more good than bad, and some are more bad than good.
Everyone makes mistakes and occasionally does something which might not feel like you're doing something bad, however, you wouldn't be able to consider it to be good because that would be hypocritical. These things lead to conflict, because the bad feel like, he thinks hes so good but look at what hes doing right now and he doesn't even recognize it, I'm gonna teach him a lesson, for example.

Then the bad act that will be performed on you has some foundation on good intentions, to be able to see yourself as you truly are and to accept that you are not a holy man. It will open your eyes and probably change your character for the better, which isn't something bad beings actually want, but it's the divine interchange of energy between the two opposing polarities. They can enjoy themselves messing with you and you gain personal growth. This levels each other. Both parties benefit from it, indirectly the bad beings helped you become a better person, so are they really bad? And because of that life will also reward them with good karma, even though the way how it's done isn't with alot of love they still contributed to your evolution as a human being. It's kinda like 'tough love' for genuinly good people, they feel resistance to it because it is not their nature but they need to do it to progress in a specific way. Sometimes you have to do things you don't like to create a ripple effect that results in progression in the actual desired direction.

Anyways, this is a bunch of off-topic nonsense.

The people who are calm are best used to keep others calm too and people who feel like fighting should inspire others not to fight, but to not tollerate injustice, but in a more civilized way than that they have in mind. In general I think all the people collectively interacting with each other will balance each other out each in it's own unique way, even though 'they' will try to provoke certain reactions to which they know how they can justify their certain reponse, as such that they're heads won't be rolling and the mass keeps conflict within themselves. They are probably going to try and provoke violence and rebellion, because it's their territory. They are trained for it, they have the weapons, we can't do # with violence, but we shouldn't accept just anything they feel imposing on us either.

I can't predict the future, and # will get rough probably... But the universe operates in waves, it goes from one end to the other perpetually keeping the balance by changing direction when it's getting to intollerable extremes. They fight each other but they also balance eachother. Just an exchange of energy to optimize growth potential.

Someone who never leaves his comfort zone may feel good in his bubble, but he will reach no further than that bubble and it limits his potential to experience life in the most wholesome way. Sometimes you have to take a wrong turn to get to another destination which in hindsight is much better than what your originally had planned. It causes both pain and pleasure, and the contrast between it is what makes us aware of what actually gives us pain and pleasure and the relation to growth.

I can't say anything really, I'm a pretty optimistic person, I think it will be okay in the end, after alot of twists and turns and one looping which you never expected but it was pretty exciting actually and it led to balance and order.
Each polarity takes turns in who is the dominant force at that certain time... This keeps everything balanced, even though it's pretty chaotic in how it does that. The end result is that neither of the sides ever completely fade away and that life just goes on and on and on... The distance between the two extremes shortens everytime eventually stabalizing the whole universe to a point where you can speak of general peace. It's not actually the actual desires of the extremes but it is the middlepoint in which the conflict finds resolve and both parties will accept it as what is best for themselves and others. Even if bad would win and the good die out completely... Who the f*ck are they going to feed on for energy and entertainment? They would starve and eventually their one sided civlization would collapse onto itself, because the balance has reaching a critical tipping point and could no longer sustain itself. They will start feeling even more annoyed and they also know that is not a viable option for long term.

As much as we all hate each other, we need each other and because of each other life keeps going. The good can do without the bad, but they also need them for growth so it's better to just accept the ride and try enjoy it.

In this way, duality becomes less of a struggle and more of a dance, even though some situations can get extreme. Perception is key.

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   
We are, collectively, where we are because we have, collectively, chosen to be here. There were warning signs all along the way. Some people ignored the warning signs and pushed on in intentional ignorance; others followed the crowd lazily and apathetically, hoping that some detour would magically appear somewhere down the road.

The few who spoke out, who tried to warn the crowd, were ignored by the lazy and apathetic and shouted down by the intentionally ignorant.

And, so, here we are. People get what they deserve. This is what we deserve. It does no good to blame anyone else.

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

I think the problem is the opposite of apathy.
Apathetic people don't riot, they sit quietly.

As the old saying goes, It takes two to tango.

The intentionally ignorant would not have had their way if the lazy and apathetic had done what was needed, what was right at the time.

There are very few innocent in this train wreck, and those few will be the first to be blamed and strung up for it.
:
edit on 2021 3 05 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   
They've turned off the tap that gives us pressure release???
Jesus Bones are you missing beer that much.

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I will tickle the # out of a #er.

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
I will tickle the # out of a #er.

My imagination will have a lot of fun figuring out what the hell that was supposed to say.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 09:11 AM
link   

In the ''60's, we protested, marched and fought against "the man".

Eventually...we had to cut our hair and go to work for "the man".

We def raised awareness ...but in 60 years? It changed nothing.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

In the ''60's, we protested, marched and fought against "the man".

Eventually...we had to cut our hair and go to work for "the man".

We def raised awareness ...but in 60 years? It changed nothing.

Except who is ‘the man’ now? Any x hippies in jack boot county?

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Are we all the man now?

Can we take our pointing fingers and point them up our asses?

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Oh yeah...couple kids, mortgages, 2.5 car garages...

"Man! That was cool. We showed them politicians, rt?" "Now what, brother?" "Oh, well...guess Ill cut my hair n get a job". As we all have to.....

We became....that very establishment we protested against. Womans rights, draft nonsense. dead American teenagers from Nam, secret tape recordings in the Oval Office.....sound familiar?
edit on 6-3-2021 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Im good with the beer. Missing some despicable bastards.

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Oh yeah...couple kids, mortgages, 2.5 car garages...

"Man! That was cool. We showed them politicians, rt?" "Now what, brother?" "Oh, well...guess Ill cut my hair n get a job". As we all have to.....

We became....that very establishment we protested against. Womans rights, draft nonsense. dead American teenagers from Nam, secret tape recordings in the Oval Office.....sound familiar?

Yeah it does. What do you make of Mae Brussel?
Reckon she was on to something or a shil-ling in the crown?

new topics

top topics

join