It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seven Nation Army SOUL! And bonus sad music

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 10:06 PM
link   
This was uploaded in 2011 but I just found this little gem. It's a remake of White Stripes- Seven Nation Army in soul style and its done very well! I've heard several good renditions of this song and this is definitely one of the best. I'll also post another or two good versions of this song for your listening pleasure. Enjoy!

Also bonus music starting at the third video to change up the flavor

Come down the rabbit hole of music with me will you? Check this out..

What's next? Let's continue with another excellent remake! Do you know this song?

I've been battling depression for most of my life and I LOVE sad music, let's get drunk and cry together!

How about Losing My Religion by R.E.M. remake by Puddles Pity Party...

Lets just stick to remakes. I have some more good ones for you..SAD songs! Introducing.. SOAK - Everybody Loves You.

Okay ill do one more but please comment and tell me what you think about any of these and if you have some, post them! Read bottom of this post for instructions on how to inbed a YouTube video.

Okay last one. I love this remake. Its 'In The End' by Linkin Park remade by Tommee Profitt, Fleurie, Mellen Gi..

Post some stuff!

Here's how to insert a YouTube video in our posts on ATS..

1. Copy the YouTube link then paste it here.
2. Look at the link and you will see a / in the link
3. From the right of that / in the link delete all of it including the /
4. Put this leaving out spaces [ y v i d ] on the left of what you have left and this leaving out the spaces [ / y v i d ] on the right of the link
5. Hit post. Done.

I hope you guys enjoy this music as much as I do. Drink up and get into the music!

edit on 2/21/2021 by Alien Abduct because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/21/2021 by Alien Abduct because: Trying to fix video inbes instructions

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I just wrote and recoded this song the other day .. Fitting name for your handle.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   
A sad song I made about a month ago dedicated to my father that passed away 8 years ago

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: freedomSlave

Both are good. I really like this one. You got a new fan, I subscribed!

Are you on Spotify? I'd like to add these to one of my play lists.

top topics

join