It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret Behind Numbers 369 Tesla Code Is Finally REVEALED!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: a325nt

So.... What is it?
Not all of us can watch YouTube

Why not? Libraries exist, old, powerless laptops are cheap (even free sometimes, as was the case for me), you obviously have an internet connection and some kind of browser.. there are ways of downloading youtube videos instead of having to watch them in your browser - gotta be dozens of 'Youtube Downloader' methods and software, for xample, "Youtube Downloader XP" for even older systems.

I can't see an excuse to NOT being able to watch youtube videos, no matter what OS or computer system you have (I don't really even want to mention cell phones, as I still use my phone for phone calls - imagine that). It should always be possible.

You can install old XP and 'Youtube Downloader XP (or HD)', copy a youtube link, paste it into that software, and it'll download it. Then it's gonna be a normal mp4 video.

If you can't watch a normal mp4 video, there's something SO seriously wrong with your computer systems, I am amazed you were able to write this short post. It should be easy to fix, too.. just install basically any OS, even MacOS if you want, and some player, like VLC and there should be absolutely no problem with that.

With this, I hope I proved that your statement is categorically wrong - it may be cumbersome to some, but in my viewpoint, EVERYONE that can post here, CAN watch youtube.

Unless you have some _extremely_compelling_ reason that I just couldn't think of for some reason, your statement is simply wrong. Maybe you WON'T watch them, which is a different story altogether, but I think it's correct to say,

"WE CAN ALL WATCH YOUTUBE VIDEOS".

Having said that, I kind of agree with the general thought - why use a 'discussion forum' if all you're doing is pasting links without even explaining them or giving a synopsis of what the video is supposed to be about?

We can't be clicking every youtube video in every forum, it'd be a neverending job, cumbersome and annoying. When I watch youtube, I do just that - but when I am in a discussion forum, I expect people to, you know, actually DISCUSS things.

Just pasting a link without explanation of what it is about, is just lazy and selfish - you're expecting too much of people. Would you just click random links JUST to find out what it's about? Me neither.

If you really want to tell people something, you should have enough passion and interest in your own topic to write a few words about it. If you have enough motivation to paste a link, but not enough to write anything about it, it's probably not a very interesting thing and you clearly aren't even interested about it too much yourself, so why should anyone else bother?

ALWAYS explain your links if you want people to click them. Thank you.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join