It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if Bill Gates Disappeared?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   
If Gates and all other psychopaths disappeared the world would be a better place.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   
'Smart Learning' 2.23M children subscribed.
i feel so sorry for the next few generations.
its gonna get worse before it gets better.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Giant cp bust at his house "it was the gardner," Bill Gates hung out at Epstein island and wants everyone else to use his win11 hallpasses now.

Good luck pervnerd.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo
a reply to: dug88

the much more interesting question would be what if donald trump suddenly disappears? will the hairspray market collapse then?

but to answer your question: there would probably be a big search.

He would disappear if you quit giving him free rent in your head...

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

the much more interesting question would be what if donald trump suddenly disappears? will the hairspray market collapse then?

but to answer your question: there would probably be a big search.

So your answer is: But President Trump

Holy sh#t

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Totally settled, yup. Nothing to see here. Keep moving folks.

Definitely the gardener, who was collecting that stuff at work, on the poor, innocent, philanthropic Gate'seses.

Hey look kids: it's Mr. Happy-Hands !!!

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   

... they'd find someone else to blame.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

who is "they"?

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 07:23 PM
link   

If he simply disappeared I would suspect that he invented a wormhole or time travel and left us behind.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: chr0naut

who is "they"?

Duh! obvious, "they" is the people what blayme Beyilll Gatez.

edit on 15/2/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Millions spent on PR and 'image-control' every year.

Anyone check if that 2nd vid is traceable back to Silly-Willy himself ?

Do we have unelected officials, and organizers, dictating public-health policy, on a global scale ?
Is the WHO : a clear indication that the NWO has come to be ?
Am not saying he's bad. Not saying he's good.
Does he seem to have an odd amount of influence, on public health policies, in your view ?

Has he ever done anything for free ?
Is he really just giving-away his fortune ?
Well : if he is, it's not going very well, since he has doubled his fortune in the last 10 years.

Did you know that he has two foundations ?
One for 'giving' , and the other invests in the opportunities created by those grants.

How well do you know Bill Gates ?
Watching this vid : will help you along, and find-out more, perhaps.

Believe whatever you want.
Make-up your own minds.
Exercise your critical thinking.

The Corbett Report : Who Is Bill Gates?

Full transcripts available from the link, to Corbett Report website. Also in previous link.

ATS : Expose Bill Gates Day # 2.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

I wish he would disappear. Along with every politician on the planet.

I wish he'd disappear so hard.

As someone who works in Information Technology, let me be the first to tell you, this guy has been evil since day one.

He never changed.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 10:28 PM
link   

In the words of one of his console games...

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

So you are a willing participant with an axe to grind.
No ulterior motives for your post, move on, nothing to see here.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Is everyone certain that Bill Gates is actually Bill Gates, I mean all that power and money, all that control over the computing industry.

Quite a tempting target for control by some clandestine group or need I say even little green - or grey - men.

Remember when old Howard Hughes was fighting for his life, storing his urine in bottles to prove he was being poisoned and called crazy, I mean he was one of the most rational men in history and suddenly he was crazy when in fact it was all down to the fact that someone in a clandestine organization wanted full control of his company's, patent's and assets.

So is this actually Bill Gates?.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Alright no one bit.

In my opinion Gates is a bit off, I do not think he is anyone other than bill gates BUT that does not mean that I believe he is in any way normal, no one that had humanity in there heart would have put money into trying to sterilize people without them knowing unless that person was seriously deluded enough to commit and fund such a crime.

There have always been folk's that think they know better and he is no different, Hitler rationalized to himself that it was good to kill off innocent people based on there ethnicity, religious and political beliefs, even though he definitely KNEW that he was on the side of Evil.

But there have been many men over the ages that have been just as evil and there still are, it is when we allow them to have power that they become a problem to humanity, sadly bill gates has all that money so he is a bit of a problem to humanity because he has been involved through his foundation in those acts.
geopolitic.org...
tpchronicles.com...

The fact is that Gates is mortal, the spirit within him is mortal and he will have to account for his every action, many of those actions are definitely not good.

He only got his big chance when he bought a primitive precursor to DOS off a guy in a garage, he only paid him a couple of hundred dollars if that and then he sold it as an OS to IBM which was his second lucky break, his next operating system ripped off apple but that was OK as they had ripped off someone else work etc, nothing he has done is innovative just well packaged and sold.

Anyway even if the likes of him vanished there would be another puppet glove to replace him from somewhere so it would serve no purpose BUT highlighting the anti human actions of such people is a far better tactic.

And he is only part of a clique anyway, too much money and definitely not saintly though I do hear that he was at least at one time a very good employer, well you would have to be if you wanted the best to work for you so that was just enlightened self interest at work there and it helped him push Microsoft into the stratosphere of the technology industry were it is still yet to be surpassed.

Also apparently there is truth to the rumour that he was involved with Epstein etc, so?.
www.nytimes.com...
www.businessinsider.com...

Definitely not a nice guy.

He is going somewhere not very nice I suspect but only God knows this creatures allotted time, God will sort this thing out.

edit on 16-2-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Less windoze and more Winhoes?

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Nearly gave me a BSOD there.

Anyway one of those screensavers only a true windows fan would want but quite funny.

A Screensaver that mimics the old BSOD, not that windows 10 is immune to crashing or anything I have had at least two crashes, there is a critical bug in the file system were a certain BMP file can corrupt your whole hard drive unless they have fixed that which I don't think they have, it need's constant updates and every update introduces a new flaw while patching an old one and it uninstall's some of your program's when it installs new versions of windows - hell even an upgrade from one version of windows to another did not do that so WHY?.

I don't know perhaps if I was not invested in lot's of software that requires it I would have gone over to Linux or even something else a long time ago.

www.screensaversplanet.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Bill "fanatic" Gates must have promised CBS News some of the Billions of dollars he's hoping to get from Congress to experiment with the world's climate. They're giving him a few minutes on every CBS newscast this week.

if he disappeared and took most of the mainstream media with him, the USA would be so much better off.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 06:30 PM
link   

What if Bill Gates Disappeared?

his wife, kids, lawyers and will would have to disappear too.

edit on 16-2-2021 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join