It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sean Penn Does Theology

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Apparently Nikki Hayley said a thing, and Sean Penn had an opinion on it.

Wow ...

So much to talk about here.

1. How does the Vatican have anything to do with Evangelicals? Last I checked, Evangelicals are usually Protestant, not Catholic, and the Vatican controls Catholics.

2. The Vatican doesn't impeach anyone. I think the word he's reaching for is to excommunicate someone which basically means to remove them from the church and its services. It's as close as being damned on earth as anyone can be.

3. I was not aware that Nikki followed Satin anywhere, but sure, I don't follow follow Satin myself. Of course, it's hard to follow a fabric into the bowels of hell unless you have some kind of weird fetish. Methinks he meant Satan.

Again, I didn't get the original Nikki Haley statement, and I'm not going for it. There is plenty of fun in Penn's tweet. He should stop drunk Twatting, clearly.

4. He tosses out some random thought about sex parties. I guess the reference to Satin got him onto it.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

It looks like a fake Sean Penn. English is not my first language but I can write better than that.

Yeah, evangelism and pope don't mix well.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I have Satin sheets. Does that make me evil ?

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 07:54 AM
link   
(((Bang bang bang))) Thats my skull dude......

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

It looks like a fake Sean Penn. English is not my first language but I can write better than that.

Yeah, evangelism and pope don't mix well.

Maybe, but it's a blue check account. They're supposed to be verified. That's why I feel like it's a drunk Twat. Whatever it is, it is indeed magnificent.

**EDIT**

And said to say, but most people for whom English is not their first language write it better than we natives.
edit on 15-2-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

If you are proud of having .. absolutely

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
I have Satin sheets. Does that make me evil ?

Ummm...you...you...Satinist...

Now please continue to self flagellate betwixt those evil sheets...

YouSir

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Sean Penn previously married to Madonna say it all.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
(((Bang bang bang))) Thats my skull dude......

I was going to say that he played Spicoli in Fast Times at Ridgemont High.... I am not sure that he was acting though.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Lol "satin". I didn't know that fabric was evil. If Sean was such a big shot journalist you would think he could spell a simple word like Satan.
edit on 15-2-2021 by Rekrul because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

My fiance wanted them. I didn't argue.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rekrul

Lol "satin". I didn't know that fabric was evil. If Sean was such a big shot journalist you would think he could spell a simple word like Satan.

Honestly, if it was just Satin, I'd chalk it up to autoco-wrecks, but there is so much more going on that you can't be certain.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   

True. If that is even him he obviously doesn't know what he's talking about.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I love it when drug or booze-addled millionaire Hollywood hedonists give us lectures on morality.
It's the absolute pinnacle of self-unawareness.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

LOL, I had a similar thought. Lectures on life from this guy.
how about no.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Apparently Nikki Hayley said a thing, and Sean Penn had an opinion on it.

Wow ...

So much to talk about here.

1. How does the Vatican have anything to do with Evangelicals? Last I checked, Evangelicals are usually Protestant, not Catholic, and the Vatican controls Catholics.

2. The Vatican doesn't impeach anyone. I think the word he's reaching for is to excommunicate someone which basically means to remove them from the church and its services. It's as close as being damned on earth as anyone can be.

3. I was not aware that Nikki followed Satin anywhere, but sure, I don't follow follow Satin myself. Of course, it's hard to follow a fabric into the bowels of hell unless you have some kind of weird fetish. Methinks he meant Satan.

Again, I didn't get the original Nikki Haley statement, and I'm not going for it. There is plenty of fun in Penn's tweet. He should stop drunk Twatting, clearly.

4. He tosses out some random thought about sex parties. I guess the reference to Satin got him onto it.

I don’t see how being rich means he should be able to spell, or even tie his shoes, or change a car tyre.
Are there any examples of him using correct spelling or has he always been this sloppily inaccurate?
Perhaps he wrote satin because it’s against his religion to write the name of his god. Lol.
edit on 15-2-2021 by Dalamax because: Practice

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Sean Penn does Madonna.

It went downhill from there...

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   
As the great Spicoli would say ‘people on ludes shouldn’t Tweet’.

top topics

join