It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warts, Warts, Warts

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

planter warts suck.

I have always thought the best way to get rid of them is have a dentist shoot the area with novocaine and drill the damn things out with a dental drill.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I promise it works. There are multiple success stories I have with it. But it’s the cheapest and least painful for sure. I believe there’s a certain level of belief or faith that it will work that goes with it. I know of others that called for stealing dishrags and timing under the full moon and the likes and one involving rocks others would pick up but I felt bad thinking they might get it. So I went with this one every time. I have heard of similar stories as the one you told. Crazy huh?a reply to: Klassified

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Thinking years back to high-school, and I'm not suggesting anybody try this.

But my brother used to take the ink cartridge out of a metal pen, place it over the wart and literally drilled it out.

It came out "root" and all.

Of course those were very small warts on the hands and fingers, and I suppose the "yuck" factor was part of the adolescent male attraction.

I actually did it myself, and it wasn't really that painful.
I suppose it made algebra more interesting.
Anyway, just a "warty" memory, not a suggestion.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: wehere
PLEASE TRUST ME THAT THIS WORKS...take an Irish potato. Just a plain white potato. I have always used a small one because I have very little patience when it comes to getting results for anything.
Pick a potato
Cut it in half
Throw one half in the trash
Use the other half to rub on warts
When done place on a dry windowsill
LEAVE IT ALONE ( if anyone messes with it you must
Start over)
Once the potato is dried up your warts will be gone a

I know this sounds crazy but I promise you it works. I’ve done it to myself , my children, and many other people. One boy had about 25 warts on his hand or knee one I can’t really remember, but he had tried everything including a dermatologist or two. He tried it and his grandma moved the potato so he started over . They disappeared and have never returned and that was about15 years ago.reply to: ketsuko

Im Irish and this works, except for one detail.

Dont put the half you rubbed on the warts on the windowsill, bury it in the back garden.

I know it sounds crazy but it does work.
Its obviously the potato juice that kills the wart but you must bury the potato too.

It works. Do it.

Bonus point: If you ever burn yourself no matter what type of burn, cut a tomato in half and rub that juice all over the burn. Better than any cream, better than cold water.

You're welcome.
edit on 13/2/21 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 01:08 AM
link   
In German a word for a nipple is "Brustwarze", which literally means a chest-wart.
So notwithstanding the congenital, and quite innocent "chest-warts", one superstition is to wait for the full-moon, rub the wart with spit, think of somebody you dislike and say: Eins, zwei, drei, vier: meine Warze schenck ich dir.

Tried it years ago, and although my wart indeed disappeared, I didn't exactly check with the person I disliked whether they sprouted a sudden wart: "I just called to ask, you didn't perhaps notice a new wart recently?"

I like my black magic with feedback, you see.
But hey, my wart was gone, I left it at that.

edit on 13-2-2021 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

I have attempted to dig one or two out over the years. I always end up leaving part of it behind because with all the blood, I can't quite see to get that last scrap pulled out.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   
You want to know another annoying thing?

You pay for the bottle of Compound W or off brand acid, and you never, ever finish it off because the stuff always solidifies before you hit bottom. Sooner or later, you're digging out what looks like gobs of boogers to try to paint your feet.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I hate plantar warts. I had one the size of a quarter. it hurt like hell. I went to a doctor and they injected something into it that they said cancer patients get. I forget what the drug was called but it got rid of it.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Years ago I had a plantars wart on one foot and luckily caught it early and used the acid and it worked. I have another friend who swears by garlic, she would take a thin slice of VERY fresh garlic and place it on the area and bandaid over it. I know it sounds bizarre but it makes sense since garlic is a serious natural anti parasitical/microbial.

Also when I had mine I would soak my feet in a hot water bath with "foot bath" added (I can only find it at Rite Aid), which happens to have a lot of potassium iodide in it which helps dissolve dead skin tissue for a lack of better words, then I used a foot callus file to finally get to the bottom of the plantar to where I could give the final lethal dose of acid

I wish you the best of luck with your situation.
edit on 13-2-2021 by Aliquandro because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Yay! This was my left heel this morning. It peeled off way early. So now I have big, deep gooey hole in my foot. Usually, they don't peel until later this upcoming week. I'll admit though that while it's a bit sore, the pressure is off.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Gross dude. Gross.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Looks like a cutaway of a jelly doughnut.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

That is a very kind description.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   
DP wart stuff
edit on 15-2-2021 by TheAlleghenyGentleman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I never heard that about tomato juice on a burn. I do know if you immediately run the warmest water you stand over the burned area for a long enough time to quit the burning sensation it will not blister or really even scar and it won’t hurt. Leave it uncovered . It’s the exact opposite of what most people have been taught. If you don’t have access to hot water or it’s not convenient use a hair dryer or warm breath.
The thinking behind this is that the heat flowing over the burn will draw the “fire” out. The cold or cooler water traps the “fire” in there where it is allowed to continue to burn. This resulting in the blisters and prolonged pain. Same goes for putting anything on like cream, aloe, ointment or what have you. It actually makes solid sense to me. And I know firsthand it works too. I dropped an entire roast straight out of the oven all over my shin and top of foot. I wiped it off the top of my foot which peeled back some skin but I had to get rid of the immediate problem. I went straight to the bathroom and turned on the water fairly hot to match my new temperature lol and just let it run while I screamed bloody murder It died down shortly and that was it. My foot took a bit to heal where the skin came off but that didn’t hurt. I’ve always used this on myself and my kids. People think you’re nuts when you tell them. a reply to: SecretKnowledge

edit on 2/20/2021 by wehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: wehere

Yeah the tomato for a burn trick is actually a Russian one. My ex Russian gf used it on me one day when i burned somewhere, cant remember where. Its brilliant, once you have rubbed the juice all over the burn thats it finished.
The heat sensation is gone, no blistering and no scarring.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join