It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Mr Psychopath

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Dear Mr Psychopath

I have a dream!

Firstly excuse the blunt title, but after hearing me out I believe we can change that to Psy-co-path.

Over 7 billion people on this planet and for some reason I have to pen this.

Now I know appealing to your very specific sensibilities, a lack of eloquence could mean instant rejection, or death.

Consider me the Aaron of my time. Not a great speaker but here I am nevertheless. Also, my historic roots
"officially" begins in Germany so we can assume geographic kinship "officialy" if nothing else.

We can lay the blame of my lack of penmanship on the bastard dutch genes that infiltrated my line two generations ago if you please.

In any case, I write to you now to appeal this current direction you have put us on.

Like Lestat risking everything to awaken an infinitely more powerful being than himself I will try to navigate the perilous waters between blunt rudeness and the simple truth, lest any insincerity bore you to death, or betray me to the same fate.

Congratulations on world domination. While it flows so effortlessly guiding our lives, I know the planning and preparation dwarves anything our simple minds could ever fathom, much less conceive.

You see, we are stupid all of us. Some of us yearn for our "freedoms" back, when in essence everything that has been up to now has merely been allowed and we were never free.

By the uncaring, unspoken rule of the universe, it seems intelligence can and should dominate the lesser, feeble minded.

What happens now, when money means nothing to you anymore?

By taking us in this direction, you have destroyed the only things I suspect still holds value for you.

Music.

Art.

Literature.

None of your current toadies are producing anything worth enjoying, unless they still do, but only you get to enjoy quality in these fields of human endeavor.

What good is a world to rule over, when the quality of man you'd like to rule over is this pathetic?

Seems like the easy way out to me after millennia of careful planning.

In short, the plan was brilliant, only to end up being extremely.... tacky.

I understand to achieve some outcomes you had to utilize the lowest of the low.

It's not too late to end this chapter in style.

Romanticize war for the conservatives if you please. At this point they are chomping at the bit to inflict harm on the enemy if you give it to them.

Progressive liberals won't ever be able to bring you any quality and enjoyment but I do admit they are stupidly easy to steer whichever way you want them.

So to end this open letter, if we are to go down this road, I suspect your bloodline would admire reading about this point in history if it was executed with a bit more style.

If we're going to kill each other, is it not best to honor the methodology of your forefathers?

This all seems a tad rushed.

A man of your stature should turn as the earth around the sun, the moon to the earth.

I'm not asking you to take us out of the boiling pot .

I am merely suggesting that the broth requires a bit more seasoning.

Can we rejoin the Psy-co-path? Will you restore our noble aspirations, illusions they may be?

Respectfully yours,

19Bones79

edit on 10-2-2021 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-2-2021 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Well written OP. Thanks you Bones

May I add “Ball of Confusion” - The Temptations

Extremely prescient

Also: I forget if it was a movie, but in Paris during the WWII occupation by Nazi forces, Parisians gathered to perform and dance to music. I do t know if it was filmed, but it was whimsical and may been.

“Carnival” maybe?

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 07:59 AM
link   
If we happen to get caught up in a movie like Hostel or Saw what realistic chance do we have to negotiate? The only thing that keeps these people in check is the risk of being publicly exposed. One on one and it don't looks good for us, if the masses do wake up and it becomes 100 000's on one things do change.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

One does not simply gatecrash a family that has all the machinations of intelligence and military worldwide conspire to their every whim.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   

By taking us in this direction, you have destroyed the only things I suspect still holds value for you. Music. Art. Literature.

I'm reminded of this...

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   
This is wonderful, and the music sets the perfect mood. There is a certain burden that comes with awareness, but I feel as long as we can maintain a positive attitude in ourselves, and do our diligence to create, share, and commune, there will always be hope.

God has given us music so that above all it can lead us upwards. Music unites all qualities: it can exalt us, divert us, cheer us up, or break the hardest of hearts with the softest of its melancholy tones. But its principal task is to lead our thoughts to higher things, to elevate, even to make us tremble… The musical art often speaks in sounds more penetrating than the words of poetry, and takes hold of the most hidden crevices of the heart… Song elevates our being and leads us to the good and the true. If, however, music serves only as a diversion or as a kind of vain ostentation it is sinful and harmful.
~Nietzsche

Everything you do will be reported, at night your dreams will be recorded...

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Oh there will be art and culture and fine food and luxury...but not for us!

The daily vaccinated drone will function just above catatonic. Eagerly waiting for cues to act this way or that. Only smart enough to do a menial job, rarely able to concentrate on anything other than their phones. Apparently genderless slaves are better? Trying out that baphomet style of something. Physically and mentally weak, confused and ineffective...looks to be the future!

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
Dear Mr Psychopath

I have a dream!

Firstly excuse the blunt title, but after hearing me out I believe we can change that to Psy-co-path.

Over 7 billion people on this planet and for some reason I have to pen this.

Now I know appealing to your very specific sensibilities, a lack of eloquence could mean instant rejection, or death.

Consider me the Aaron of my time. Not a great speaker but here I am nevertheless. Also, my historic roots
"officially" begins in Germany so we can assume geographic kinship "officialy" if nothing else.

We can lay the blame of my lack of penmanship on the bastard dutch genes that infiltrated my line two generations ago if you please.

In any case, I write to you now to appeal this current direction you have put us on.

Like Lestat risking everything to awaken an infinitely more powerful being than himself I will try to navigate the perilous waters between blunt rudeness and the simple truth, lest any insincerity bore you to death, or betray me to the same fate.

Congratulations on world domination. While it flows so effortlessly guiding our lives, I know the planning and preparation dwarves anything our simple minds could ever fathom, much less conceive.

You see, we are stupid all of us. Some of us yearn for our "freedoms" back, when in essence everything that has been up to now has merely been allowed and we were never free.

By the uncaring, unspoken rule of the universe, it seems intelligence can and should dominate the lesser, feeble minded.

What happens now, when money means nothing to you anymore?

By taking us in this direction, you have destroyed the only things I suspect still holds value for you.

Music.

Art.

Literature.

None of your current toadies are producing anything worth enjoying, unless they still do, but only you get to enjoy quality in these fields of human endeavor.

What good is a world to rule over, when the quality of man you'd like to rule over is this pathetic?

Seems like the easy way out to me after millennia of careful planning.

In short, the plan was brilliant, only to end up being extremely.... tacky.

I understand to achieve some outcomes you had to utilize the lowest of the low.

It's not too late to end this chapter in style.

Romanticize war for the conservatives if you please. At this point they are chomping at the bit to inflict harm on the enemy if you give it to them.

Progressive liberals won't ever be able to bring you any quality and enjoyment but I do admit they are stupidly easy to steer whichever way you want them.

So to end this open letter, if we are to go down this road, I suspect your bloodline would admire reading about this point in history if it was executed with a bit more style.

If we're going to kill each other, is it not best to honor the methodology of your forefathers?

This all seems a tad rushed.

A man of your stature should turn as the earth around the sun, the moon to the earth.

I'm not asking you to take us out of the boiling pot .

I am merely suggesting that the broth requires a bit more seasoning.

Can we rejoin the Psy-co-path? Will you restore our noble aspirations, illusions they may be?

Respectfully yours,

19Bones79

I hear your heart ache as you share your concerns with us.

I wish I could give you all the answers you seek, for I too share your concerns.

However, I fear the One you speak to has been made destitute of his former self; He is as we are in this Day.

"Art thou also become weak as we? art thou become like unto us?"

"How art thou fallen from heaven, O son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground"

"For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:"

"I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High."

"Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit."

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: iammrhappy86

The one I am speaking to is very much flesh and bones. There is nothing metaphysical about him.

You won't find him in the Bible either.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Gotta love an ability with words and I love this post.

new topics

top topics

join