It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

J&J CEO says people may need annual Covid vaccine shots for the next several years

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   
He's forecasting several good years for trickle up economics. I'm not surprised at all that we will need vaccinated yearly for a long time. I think it will even go beyond several years. It's here to stay.

Public health officials and infectious disease experts have said there is a high likelihood that Covid-19 will become an endemic disease, meaning it will become present in communities at all times, though likely at lower levels than it is now.

People may need to get vaccinated against Covid-19 annually, just like seasonal flu shots, over the next several years, Johnson & Johnson CEO Alex Gorsky told CNBC on Tuesday.

J&J CEO says people may need annual Covid vaccine shots for the next several years

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   
And here I thought they were the company that touted products that exclaim:

“No Tears!”

edit on 9-2-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

Wait.... what?! You actually thought this would be temporary?!?!

It ain’t called “The new normal” for nothin🤣😆

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Fairly unrelated but I’m so sick of seeing the words “official” and “expert” in articles.

From now on if they aren’t named or their organisation isn’t named i’m just going to assume they don’t exist.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Wow so it was just a money making scheme and a form of control from the elites all along!

Who would have guessed?

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   
The plot is to incorporate the COVID19 vac into the annual flu shot 🎃

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Again, color me surprised.

The "new" normal implies that nothing about this is going to be temporary.

Yearly booster shots to protect you from a virus that is dangerous to an incredibly small portion of the population, many of whom have pre-existing conditions that can make it incredibly dangerous. Gee, sounds remarkably like the flu. The common cold, etc...

Yet we don't shut down much of society, and damage the economy to an incredible degree for either of those...never have, likely never will.

So, tell me again that there's no underlying agenda on the parts of many of these "oh, so caring" minions.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Flu and Covid shot annually will be the advice. Right now, 51% of Americans get an annual Flu Shot.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I read today that Covid will probably be endemic and with us forever.

Annual shots anyone? I’ll have a Sambuca thanks.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
I read today that Covid will probably be endemic and with us forever.

Annual shots anyone? I’ll have a Sambuca thanks.

Better get a second and third one lined up....

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   
post deleted
edit on 9-2-2021 by gb540 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 04:54 PM
link   
No thanks

I'll buy my cards from the #################################

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   
So if I don't get the shot can I still vote?

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

I suspect that Covid has been around for, oh, quite a while. Just because we've not known about doesn't make that false.

Given that most people are virtually uneffected by it in any meaningful way, imho, lends at least a little creadance to that supposition.

Am I right? I've no idea, as I'm not a virologist.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Question...my son lives in NY.
Five weeks ago, he took two separate (and different) tests which both said he had Covid.
He worked from home for several weeks...all the while experiencing no symptoms or any discomfort from the virus.
He felt completely healthy.

Two weeks ago he took a Covid antibody test...and he today got his results.
Results said he had zero antibodies for Covid.

Did he ever have Covid in the first place?

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Question...my son lives in NY.
Five weeks ago, he took two separate (and different) tests which both said he had Covid.
He worked from home for several weeks...all the while experiencing no symptoms or any discomfort from the virus.
He felt completely healthy.

Two weeks ago he took a Covid antibody test...and he today got his results.
Results said he had zero antibodies for Covid.

Did he ever have Covid in the first place?
Who knows?

But he’s definitely gonna need a shot or three.

Every year for the rest of his life.....

just to be safe and all

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   

" J&J CEO says people may need annual Covid vaccine shots for the next several years to Make Sure they Die as Soon as Possible "

Amended for Unsaid Meanings .

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Nope, he never did, this is how the covid is been player all over, one clinic in my area was exposed for their false covid positive, various elderly went to the clinic to get their test, many where on a time schedule due to using the local hospital transportation that moves the elderly around for appointments and therapy, this people signed to get tested but the van came to take them before they were call for the test.

Guess what, they got phone calls telling them that their test were positive and they needed to see the doctor for treatment, but none got any test.

The clinic was closed for the time been and was under investigation, you know, names get confused people make mistakes, yada, yada, yada, no wrong doing, just the,

"New normal"

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I can't say for sure. It does happen a lot. They say that many asymptomatic do not make antibodies.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Or to see how the synthetic DNA will play on the offprings of those that receive it, specially child bearing young women, we are been used for experimentation and people do not think.

Is the "new normal"

top topics

<<   2 >>

join