It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The great wall of Nancy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I guess when you know you made 70 or 80 million people doubt a fair election a wall is a natural. Everything I hear or see the new administration doing I just have to wonder where the end of the road is ?

Beautiful wall razor wire and all that did not take months and months to build and looks like it would stop or delay most attempts to scale.
youtu.be...

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 02:15 AM
link   
SIC

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

She's gonna have to die pretty soon right?

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Did any of the news show it being built?

Or was it banned from the airwaves?
edit on 0200000053372021-02-08T02:37:53-06:00375302am2 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

I guess they want it to be a surprise for visitors ?

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Remember when having Mexico border security was "un-american"?? Lmao nothing more American than razor wire in the capitol though. It's complete looney backwards time. How can the blatant lies and hypocrisy stand it's just too much.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: SuicideKing33
Remember when having Mexico border security was "un-american"?? Lmao nothing more American than razor wire in the capitol though. It's complete looney backwards time. How can the blatant lies and hypocrisy stand it's just too much.
What I don’t get is why is ANY American tolerating this? This is an assault on democracy by those elected to serve and uphold that democracy. They have always argued that they serve the people and that claimed of elitism are unfounded. Well, that wall right there is the biggest middle finger to ALL Americans you will ever see.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

Shows that somebody was dragging their feet down there on the Southern Border (which I thought was equally ridiculous).
Looks like a concentration camp.

People need to remember how extremely low Congress' reputation is with ALL of the People. It's gonna be time ... soon ... to decide if they are even a necessary component of government. Might be time to let all laws be drawn up at the state level ... rather than sending a body of people like Mad Max and marxist installed bartenders to DC.

I don't feel very tolerant anymore. I don't believe the people in office were actually the folks who were elected by the people. You show me you cheat at cards ... and I'll NEVER sit at the table with you again. It's been bad enough that all we ever get to vote for these days is the lesser-of-two-evils. There's a time-and-a-place to burn it all to the ground and start over. Look!! That's the line right over there!!

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

This is exactly what they fear, now they have to look over their shoulder, watch their six when going home. They sh1t their beds, now they get to sleep in it.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Nancy is also solely responsible for the lack of and failure of the security on Jan 6th.

Of course nobody in the media or the Democrats will ever call her out on it.

Whether the lack of security was on purpose, hoping for an even like what happened, or whether it was just drunken incompetence, it's still her fault, and she should be held accountable.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ARM1968

Welcome to the new American dictatorship. Can you imagine the medias outrage if President Trump did this? But it's harris/biden/pelosie so don't dare question this.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

She did request manned gun emplacements, so maybe it was best she wasnt calling the shots(pun intended)

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Military soldiers are scarecrows, government doesn't trust them to have any ammo. The wall around the Capitol shows Biden didn't get the votes they claim he did. We live in a Clown World in the good old USA now.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

What visitors?

With lockdown restrictions there are no visitors anymore.

Besides Nancy declared everyone who voted but failed to vote for Biden in the last election a seditionist.

What this Wall Of Nancy, tells me is that the government is terrified of its own citizens, does not trust it's citizens, and is positive through intelligence that most of the citizenry hate them. That is the message that DC and Nancy's barbed wire wall is giving to the nation.

Ever notice, no mention or photos of it on CNN, MSNBC, NBC, ABC, CBS, NYTimes etc? That's because it tells the world and the citizens that the Democrats are terrified of the average US citizen. People may start wondering why they are so afraid of letting citizens anywhere near them or near the capital.

Democratic party politicians are clearly in siege mode and I think eventually the barbed wire will be replaced by real walls and more and more military patrolling the streets asking for papers (ID).

But, heh, this is what Biden supporters voted for, barbed wire all around the nations capital, military patrolling the streets of the US asking for papers, because they are terrified of the Grandma who voted for Trump and has been locked in her house all year by her Democratic Party Governor. So we must see this as a net positive and the fundamental change that Biden supporters wanted for the nation.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: ARM1968
What I don’t get is why is ANY American tolerating this?

Fear.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: SuicideKing33

Tyrants are afraid of their subjects.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   

You really do have to wonder where this is going.

They obviously fear much and must now feel somewhat besieged.

But it is the perfect symbol for the Bananna Repupblic for which it stands.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

You really do have to wonder where this is going.

They obviously fear much and must now feel somewhat besieged.

But it is the perfect symbol for the Bananna Repupblic for which it stands.

You really do. What are they planning on dropping on us that has them so scared that they need a wall and troops to protect them? Are they afraid of what could happen when biden steps down and turns it over to harris? Does this have anything to do with bidens rush to push as many EO's as he can before people can see what he's doing?

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Watch Biden pull an EO where of a sitting president is removed or removes himself, the acting VP gets installed for an undisclosed time period or indefinitely.

Which ever works better for the Democrats.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   
The Democrats want a wall to protect themselves where they work and live, but do not want Americans protected by some bad people coming over from Mexico. Attacking citizens is ok, but attacking congressmen and congresswomen is evil.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join