It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did A YouTuber accidentally Capture a Bipedal?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Nice find.

Head and shoulders looks like a orangutan to my eyes. I have read that many have been illegally brought into US as pets. So it's not surprising that some could escape.

They have been known to kill people. But if they were pets they probably wouldn't see a person as a threat.

posted on Feb, 3 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   
That’s Bigfoot

posted on Feb, 3 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyAnonymous

You never know. Interesting video.
edit on 3-2-2021 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2021 @ 10:55 PM
link   

It was kinda blurry and hard to see.... But, it kinda looks like someone walking across & squatting to "drop a log" if ya know what I mean.

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I got to say that after going over an associates place with a much larger and far better resolution set up than I currently have... I'm going to start my teeter early... LOL

I might be maybe leaning a tad bit more on the human side now after trying to study the movements. Also the puffed up size might be someone all bundled up, perhaps like a RealTree (a known brand) type of camo-mixed overalls outfit and hooded coat. When we see Pauly getting ready to venture on his quest, we see a lot of bundling up.

So I'm not ruling out a well-bundled-up human yet.

**UpDate** Here's a little side note that wouldn't be worth squat any other time, but things and events being what they are makes it is an interesting side point.

So I decided to roam back over to the Official PioneerPauly FaceBook page to see if any more comments or responses had been made, maybe even from the guy himself. But wait a minute.... 99% of the posts referring to Sasquatch, Bigfoot, Dogman have been removed from his FaceBook page. On several of the "See More Comments" ('mouse-overs'), when clicked on goes no where, it's a dead link, where before there were like over 30 in each one.

All of the YouTube comments appear to still be there on his comments page.

Not a conspiracy but interesting, and yes I'm still waiting on a reply.

After some thought on the whole matter from 'their' perspective, I would imagine that they might have a problem with copyright content of their property and such, so I added that we'd be willing to work with them as we really just wanted the original RAW footage for what might be less than 6 seconds worth of their property. That is to say if there isn't also perhaps some raw "B-Roll" stuff and or other angled cameras because I believe that their field 'setup' is pretty much; two static cameras and one person shooting a hand-held camera on a stabilizer.

Johnny

edit on 2/4/2021 by JohnnyAnonymous because: Tiny... tiny... really tiny TYPOs

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Looks like a guy in a costume put there by the well produced video production team.

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
Looks like a guy in a costume put there by the well produced video production team.

I have to say that I agree.

I don't want to be a Debbie-downer, but there's no way that was missed in post editing, and they made a point of specifically adding the clip where he appears confused by the pebble (or whatever) being thrown.

I'd say that it's just a clever bit of marketing to get people watching, talking about, commenting on, and sharing his video, and it worked.

Just my two cents,

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Ok i rewatched the video its obvious when they edited it they knew it was there. And when i moved to a big monitor it does look like a guy in a coat. The other part is they sped that video up to make the movement more noticable. That way no one would miss it because our eyes are trained to see movement.

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Yup, something there alright, odd like a lil monkey, ends to quickly to picture

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Can somebody do a screen capture and still pics

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

The monkey like movements are incredible slowed down to normal speed, arms swinging scratching head

Somebody should crop it up it’s pretty interesting

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaTribeEntity

originally posted by: MerkabaTribeEntity

I don't want to be a Debbie-downer, but there's no way that was missed in post editing, and they made a point of specifically adding the clip where he appears confused by the pebble (or whatever) being thrown.

I'd say that it's just a clever bit of marketing to get people watching, talking about, commenting on, and sharing his video, and it worked.

Also, it's edited so that just 10-15 seconds before you see the whatever/whoever, he says, "So I'm just taking a couple minute break. I need to learn how to just stop, and take a moment for myself, look around me, and check out the beauty...."

So I'm guessing he probably knew it was there during the filming, but he definitely knew it was there during the editing.

and it definitely did work to get at least a few more people to watch and talk about his video.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   
This is one of the if not THE best area on Earth to study Bigfoot.

Best of all someone else is doing all the real work.

This particular video is taken @ the PERFECT time of year for a Bigfoot Observer to get the most bang for their buck.

Do you see anything @2:48 ? This is as classic as it gets.

Do you see anything @3:21 ?

www.youtube.com...
edit on 5-2-2021 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

If i heard a big snapping branch like that, i would to know exactly what caused it.

The fact he instantly turns around to look but then dismisses the sound makes me think he knew someone was in the vicinity.
edit on 5-2-2021 by Moohide because: spelling

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Nice find - Likely part of the crew, but yeah this is the exact type of situation you would find them. I hike alone quite often and part of it is because I get to see much more wildlife than if I were in a group - that's just the way it is. I don't always hike posted trails either - sometimes I just scramble like a hunter. I take lots of pictures - though now I do more video, but I always look back and see things that I didn't see while there - kind of like this video, but that's almost too obvious then again that's how it does happen you see something you think is impossible - so you don't quite believe it when it happens.

Seems to me when I've thought I've seen or felt something it's always near the water and even more often when the light is going or gone. I even speculated that they use the water as cover for their blinds and perhaps even grow their natural created blinds or perhaps even some knowledge of light refraction they use. I've had a couple of great videos that I thought I had something on and then lost the footage - tried to recover it etc. (then blamed it on conspiracy of course)

There are all kinds of legends and whatnot in my area and even some of the local tribes do their little mimic rituals and whatnot for the boys growing up in the area - yeah I've come across them in the wilderness dressed up like Sasquatch knowing they were native boys doing their tribal right of passage thing as we passed each other in the woods, so we sort of acknowledge each other without actually stepping on each others line of travel moving our eyes out of their natural path etc. I don't want to disrespect them so I just move along as if they didn't exist, but I think they know there's something going on up there too and perhaps they do what they do to somehow make contact or whatever - just like I do my own thing hoping to it my way.

Even if I had some definitive evidence, I'm not sure I'd present it anyway because I wouldn't want to be part of their ultimate destruction. Anyway thanks for the post - nice to see something outside of the political nutjobs here.
edit on 2/5/21 by verylowfrequency because: fix

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
This is one of the if not THE best area on Earth to study Bigfoot.

Best of all someone else is doing all the real work.

This particular video is taken @ the PERFECT time of year for a Bigfoot Observer to get the most bang for their buck.

www.youtube.com...

This is why we see no headway Researching Bigfoot....literally very few few People even know what they are looking at or for.

I just gifted you some of the best Bigfoot proof you will ever see...and no one has clued in to it yet.

This is the random stuff the Gold Panner is trying to replicate.... Bigfoot sign or Sighting being a by-product of another focus.

Anyone?

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Surely that is a person.

Check my signature johnny. Brilliant quote by you.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

This is why we see no headway Researching Bigfoot....literally very few few People even know what they are looking at or for.

I just gifted you some of the best Bigfoot proof you will ever see...and no one has clued in to it yet.
Anyone?

Appreciate your coming in and offering your thoughts and 'examples' on the video you provided.

As I had mention in a prior post that my personal Analysis setup isn't as good as most folks, so it's my hope that perhaps you could take a screenshot of the two areas you 'gifted us' so that we can all see what you believe are classic examples of the 'hairy guy' in that video you linked.

And I will say thank you in advance from all of us.
Johnny

edit on 2/5/2021 by JohnnyAnonymous because: Tiny Tiny Typos.. a new game from Milton Bradley

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   

the guy in the video isn't the smartest bulb on in the box, he doesnt even know the difference between milligrams and grams

that being said

that is either a biiig cat or bear or a squash, the fact he wasn't attacked and there was that thick wood breaking subbests to me squash

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 08:43 PM
link   

It very well could be bigfoot or it could be a cameraman unsuccessfully trying to stay out of the shot. It really hard to tell. It would be awesome if it was bigfoot though.

<< 1    3 >>

join