It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked report shows German nuns were renting out young boys for rape orgies

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   
What a pack of Kuntz.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: AutomateThis1

It's not an either/or for me on this. The men and women both deserve to be scrutinized and punished. The nuns were complicit when they could have banded together and brought to light what was going on, but they didn't most likely because they were profiting from it.

I personally give them no pass. I won't make excuses for anyone who does this kind of thing.

There is no evidence that the women were forced to do it, but you come across as trying to have the men more guilty as if they were coercing the women to do it. Bring forth some evidence, otherwise the male clergy, business men, and nuns are all equally guilty.

I gave no free pass to anyone. And if you had read my original comment, then you would also know that I quoted from the original article linked that priests and other clergy were among the abusers, those who transported the kids, and most likely the ones who made the connections with the other prominent men who were also abusing these kids. I asked why these men were not also named and shamed. I asked why this wasn't a criminal investigation, but one conducted by the church.

I also said that if the nuns did not know, that they at least had suspicions. Suspicions which they chose to ignore. Or, perhaps their world is just as damn corrupted as ours is, and they did report it, and it was covered up. Or, as you stated, they were profiting from the abuse. It's a possibility. I don't know, and you sure as hell don't either. But I'm not the one ignoring the very clear and obvious guilt of the men involved. Not to mention their absolutely vile perversions either.

As I have already stated, throw the nuns in jail, burn them at the stake, do whatever you like. WILL THE ABUSE STOP THERE???

No. And you know that as well as I do. I've already acknowledged the nuns played a role in this. I just want a better investigation and explanation than "the nuns" or "the womenz". Then let the chips fall where they may. But you are quite happy to put all the blame on the nuns, and give the men a free pass to abuse again. And you think YOU have the moral high ground? Pfft.

I'm not arguing with you. You're triggered and it's showing.

You read what I posted, and yet go on to say that I'm putting all the blame on the nuns when I said that the men and women both deserve to be punished. You're assuming that I'm claiming a moral high ground when I made no such statement.

So, it seems you're making straw men out of my comments to construct an argument where you feel you have a case against me.

I'm not playing along with you on this.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   
does anyone have any other links besides the one in the OP?

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Okay. I do tend to get a little unhinged when children are being abused, and the guilty are given a free pass. Rightly or wrongly.

I'm good with that. And if I misunderstood, my apologies.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Okay. I do tend to get a little unhinged when children are being abused, and the guilty are given a free pass. Rightly or wrongly.

I'm good with that. And if I misunderstood, my apologies.

It's cool. I get angry about it and hate that it happens as well. So, when someone comes at me accusing me of being okay with it or that I'm excusing the behaviour of one group of abusers over another group of abusers it kind of gets under my skin.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

This is disgusting. What kind of sick unfeeling selfish mean crazy pos can hurt a child???

Jesus is watching and this filth has sealed their fates in Hell!

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

I can only briefly tolerate the sickening feeling I get when I see that justice has been twisted so far out of shape such that caregivers of any sort, but especially those who profess Christ as redeemer - that they would ever even begin to contemplate the facilitation of such brutalising, dehumanising abuse of young children, is beyond my understanding. It's so abhorrent as to surely forever taint with sadness the mind of anyone who is in the unfortunate position of having to investigate.

Those who can steel themselves sufficiently to work in the name of truth & justice on behalf of these poor, lost generations of children, or those presently suffering, have my utmost respect & sympathy, for they are the ones who have to stare into the abyss of the darkest of human wickedness & perversion, hopefully such that they can bring the perpetrators to justice. That they can stare long enough to make the shapes of what has happened come into clear sight, so that evildoers can be brought into the view of the world of the investigator, so that all leads & connections can be hunted down, demands a measure of recognition that they are heroes of a true & universal nature.

Godspeed to any & all who are able to tolerate the extreme heartache for long enough to put perpetrators into prisons, where the common justice we no longer have outside of its walls will hopefully take full effect - a universal justice indeed. Jesus said "It is better that those who harm little children be cast into the ocean with a millstone about their necks, than to face the justice which is theirs to come" (paraphrased)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join