It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Czech Granny Paints the Town Blue

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   
No really, she did! And it's really cool.

In the tradition of NightStar, I thought I'd add a not-awful thread. This is something really cool. A woman named Anezka Kasparkova has been steadily painting her way around the town of Louka. She works in tradtional Moravian style painting blue floral patterns and spends most every spring, summer day at work.

She was an agricultural worker, but practiced her art a lot, and now she uses it to bring beauty to her hometown. The picture above is an example. The linkie contains more pictures of her work.

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
In the tradition of NightStar, I thought I'd add a not-awful thread.

Needs more woodland critters!

J/K, good thread.

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

90 years old. Wow. Did you see that one pic of her painting below the window? Stretched out there on her butt with her legs stretched out in different directions and her torso turned at 90 degrees? Had I even tried to assume that position I might never have been able to get back up let alone straighten myself out again.

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I do step aerobics with weights and bands twice a week for an hours and aside from one gal who comes only one day, every single other lady, including the instructor is older than me. They talk about their grandkids, and they all kick butt. Some of them are tougher than I am, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

It really does have to do with the idea of move it or lose it.

new topics

top topics

join