It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Wrong In Iowa.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Let's see what their curriculum is like. Maybe these Satanists have a strong college prep program.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: schuyler
Freedom of Religion. It's a thing. It means ANY religion, not just the ones you approve of. In fact, that's the point.

Yeah well what happened to separation of church and state? U.S. courts have determined that public schools are an "arm of the state" and thus can do nothing to hinder or promote religion.

Nothing happened to it. In this country "public education" is on a largely Protestant model. That's precisely why the Catholic Church started their own school system so that they could educate their children within the Catholic religion. In the same way the "Free Choice" school movement is largely supported by fundamentalist Christian groups who want to do the same thing. The kicker here is that these groups want tax money to fund their schools. Their argument is that they should not have to fund the public education system if they send their children to private schools AND that the equivalent amount of tax money ought to go to them. Catholics have never done that.

So the Satanists are saying sauce for he goose is sauce for the gander so they want a piece of this pie, which angers the fundamentalists, and is probably the whole point. Add to this the "home school movement" and you've got a real free for all on your hands.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   

"Freedom of Religion. It's a thing. It means ANY religion, not just the ones you approve of. In fact, that's the point."

Yeah well what happened to separation of church and state? U.S. courts have determined that public schools are an "arm of the state" and thus can do nothing to hinder or promote religion.

Yeah - except public schools do promote religion... the religion of state worship.

This just allows people to redirect their hard earned tax dollars to their school of choice, rather than being forced to pay for kids to be indoctrinated in the religion of the state.

Wish they would pass the same thing here in Georgia...

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

"Freedom of Religion. It's a thing. It means ANY religion, not just the ones you approve of. In fact, that's the point."

Yeah - except public schools do promote religion... the religion of state worship.

This just allows people to redirect their hard earned tax dollars to their school of choice, rather than being forced to pay for kids to be indoctrinated in the religion of the state.

Yeah I agree with it.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 05:20 PM
link   
It's not even an actual school but just a website. No doubt set up to troll various causes like school choice, abortion, etc. Look bad by association.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   
They don't believe in Satan.

Those higher up do, not the fools at the bottom, they're simply fodder for pleasure.

These people believe in God too, demons believe and tremble, what a fate these people have for the end of their lives when all their useless possessions and they're secrets are revealed...... Utter shame and contempt is their eternity because they, willingly, debase and reject the truth of Jesus Christ.

All those 'high and mighties' here on ATS, you're DEAD WRONG. These people have you completely fooled... How many elite members have to do exposes before you take your blinders off? They DO worship Lucifer and they very, very much believe in him, just because it's uncomfortable for you, you made your bed, now lie in it.

Repent and be saved from this complete foolishness!

Denying history too, every single nation that turns its back on God is judged, your time has come America. Your institutions are now against you and your courts are too, you're owned by miscreans who use and abuse you and your freedoms are being eroded, but you STILL wont repent, you have hardened your heart. Come out of her my people cries the Lord!

You're all so funny and sarcastic until judgement, then what will you say? What will you say Augustus when your thinly veiled fear is laid bare as the defense mechanism its always been? Will you judge God? Of all the people on here, I'd like to see you humble yourself the most.
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Yep freedom of religion means all religions.
I may not agree with any other than my own but as long as it doesn’t promote harm or violence have at it.

The humanist religion taught in public schools is just as bad or worse than this school of Satan. At least they are open about what they believe and it isn’t whitewashed like the public system is.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

They're not open about what they 'believe in'. Not at all.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Freedom of Religion. It's a thing. It means ANY religion, not just the ones you approve of. In fact, that's the point.

Said the dog with the hollow eyes.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Congratulations to Senator Amy Sinclair (Allerton) and Senator Jeff Taylor (Sioux Center) who serve as Chair and Vice-Chair of the Senate Education Committee who worked hard to answer the call of Baphomet to give ALL families the chance to be educated without curriculum regulations.

Maybe she will receive a call from Baphomet I hope she is ready.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I am more concerned about Democrats and their re-education camps than satanists. Most people aren’t stupid enough to become satanists. Not so for becoming Democrats.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

They're not open about what they 'believe in'. Not at all.

Looks like I have some unpleasant research ahead of me

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
This bill has nothing to do with satanism.

Except the "School Of Satan" who seem to be embracing the opportunity to turn more souls to ice and get paid for the pleasure.

It is about tax funds to private schools.

Controlled by Satanists.

What's your source on the quotes?

The clue was in the OP ..."LINK TO: Iowa Satanic School Website" where all the quotes originate.

Did you even get that far, or was your response just a kneejerk reaction not to be taken seriously by someone who doesn't care about kids and their minds or draining swamps of parasites, leeches and p*do devilmongers who just raped the soil every American stands on?

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

Said the dog with the hollow eyes.

Says the Constitution of the United States. Surely I don't need to repeat it here for your convenience. I am puzzled why you seem to think someone's avatar has anything to do with it.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   

So, the passing of Senate File 159 may seem good because so many benefit, BUT it now affords those Evil Psycopathic Control Freaks the opportunity to inject their own poison deep into rural communities via a pre-paid education system designed by them.

a reply to: nerbot

How exactly do you know that these people are evil psychopaths let alone control freaks? From wjere I'm sitting it looks like you're projecting a tad too much.

Do you even know wjat types of Satanists they are? The overwhelming majority of Satanists are actually agnostic or atheists. Theistic Satanists make up a tiny fraction of self proclaimed Satanists.

And your last line equating Iowa school children with Warlocks and Witches reinforces my earlier thought regarding you projecting your own irrational fears. Witchcraft and Satanism are very very different things. If you don't grasp the basics of something that scares you so much, should you not look a little deeper and actually understand just exactly what it is that keeps you awake at night due to your overwhelming fears? Just a thought.

Due diligence never killed anybody whike irrational fears have killed scores of innocent people for thousands of years.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
Sure they have the right.
Just as parents will have the right not to send their children there, then they won't get any money.

Or there will be parents that will.

Meh.

You missed the part that I thought was important about home schooling especially in rural areas. Nobody is talking about sending children anywhere, it will be via online education with chosen curriculums open to abuse by those who create and control them, not to mention the unclear use of the data etc etc.

What a great way to bring the MSM agendas into every home and at the same time gather a huge amount of information from every nook and cranny available.

Analogue beings being herded into a Digital existance. Screw that!

Time to buy some Gamestop and be a Thorn in the side of a leech or two for a while.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

My guess is that the Satanists are going what they always do ... if the funds in the school choice bill can go to a private religious school, then the Satanists are going to try to open a Satanic school in mockery of every other religious school ... because they can.

Now school choice means that parents are under no obligation to send their kids to them, and I would bet the school will have to meet certain standards in education just like all the rest. They're basically baiting people. It isn't that there is some underground conspiracy to bring people to Satan through school choice. It's just what they do to piss off religious folks.

It's a type of Fred Phelpsian behavior.
edit on 30-1-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Yeah well what happened to separation of church and state?

Where did you find separation of church and state ?
Answer : you didn't.
Except in a speech by Thomas Jefferson.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 02:26 AM
link   
If I were ever dumb enough to have a kid, I’d be a lot more comfortable sending him/her to a Church of Satan school than a Catholic school. As long as it were LaVey’s version of Satanism.

Might do some of you some good to actually read the Satanic Bible. That way when you start posting your “OMG SATANISTS!!”, posts you’ll actually understand what it’s discussing. It’s got nothing to do with Satan/Lucifer and says as much right in the foreword.

I have a hard time finding fault in humanism in our current world. Hell, if things continue the way they are, Conservatives and Republicans will be finding a lot of solace in THAT bible instead of the one they currently prefer.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

Truthfully, I doubt the Satanists have any such concrete plans to open schools.

They're trying to stop the school choice agenda by offering up a parody that they think will be so beyond the pale that parents will turn against it and stop it.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join