It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big picture? Grand unified field theory?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 08:28 AM
link   
More people than ever are waking up to the fact that the system is completely rigged against them. Conversations are censored and astroturfed, voting is rigged, businesses are shorted to the ground and normal people are not allowed to revalue them. All of this is very obvious for all to see, for anyone who has eyes. The system is completely corrupt.

But how does it all fit in with the other conspiracies, when you go further down the rabbit hole? I've seen people blinking with second sets of eyelids, works of art vanishing from existence. Bohemian Grove. Whatever the hell is going on at Skinwalker Ranch. The powers that be put out fake conspiracy theories to confuse us, make us seem crazy, etc. But there still seems to be something to these deeper level conspiracies.

How does it all fit together? Are we ruled by demons, aliens, or what? How do the pieces fit?

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: revswim

No aliens, no demons.

Situations like this happen because the rich establish themselves based on inherited social groups and wealth, and they find the brightest and willing to continue that trend. If you go back far enough to any sort of financial institution they were created off the backs of very scummy and sketchy mob like business ventures. Lloyds bank comes to mind, making their wealth off loaning slave ships to people who could never realistically pay off the debt.

As David Greaber points out in his works, majority of financial jobs are literally useless and only meant to keep wealth away from the little guy. Unfortunately, the little guy is more educated, and now has access to such wealth, the rich were beat at their own game, they became bold and played us all as fools.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: revswim
More people than ever are waking up to the fact that the system is completely rigged against them. Conversations are censored and astroturfed, voting is rigged, businesses are shorted to the ground and normal people are not allowed to revalue them. All of this is very obvious for all to see, for anyone who has eyes. The system is completely corrupt.

But how does it all fit in with the other conspiracies, when you go further down the rabbit hole? I've seen people blinking with second sets of eyelids, works of art vanishing from existence. Bohemian Grove. Whatever the hell is going on at Skinwalker Ranch. The powers that be put out fake conspiracy theories to confuse us, make us seem crazy, etc. But there still seems to be something to these deeper level conspiracies.

How does it all fit together? Are we ruled by demons, aliens, or what? How do the pieces fit?

Can you handle my Truth?

There is an Overriding Uber-Dynamic in play.
There is one Macro-Template.

My goodness you must be strong of Mind-Body-Spirit....because if you learn the truth your Paradigm will change forever.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

originally posted by: revswim

Can you handle my Truth?

There is an Overriding Uber-Dynamic in play.
There is one Macro-Template.

My goodness you must be strong of Mind-Body-Spirit....because if you learn the truth your Paradigm will change forever.

And next time it will change again, and the next, on and on.

new topics

top topics

join