It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you had a stable sample of Element 115, would you release it?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Thread is for entertainment purposes and not a slight to the scientific community, nor is it refuting any discrepancies/truths in Bob Lazar's account.

Option A: Release sample to Scientific Community/MIT for further analysis, and hope the material does not eventually become weaponized by any entity, foreign or domestic.

Option B: Run your own scientific experiments privately at a significantly lower budget and progress rate in an effort to further understand its properties until a safe conclusion can be reached.

Option C: Run no experiments, keep sample privately and safely held until humanity evolves to a peaceful civilization.

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Can you explain element 115 a bit more.....I know of it, but nothing about it.

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

115 is an unstable element in the periodic table that decays within milliseconds. Lazar claims that within S4, exists a stable form of 115, that when used in conjunction with an anti-matter reactor, will produce energy with 100% efficiency and create an immense gravitational field as a result. That's the short version of the story.

Anti-Grav.

Free Energy.

edit on 28-1-2021 by NightVision because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightVision

115 is an unstable element in the periodic table that decays within milliseconds. Lazar claims that within S4, exists a stable form of 115, that when used in conjunction with an anti-matter reactor, will produce energy with 100% efficiency and create an immense gravitational field as a result. That's the short version of the story.

Anti-Grav.

Free Energy.

It would be B or C for me.....if given to government the outcome will always be some way to use it against citizens.

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Anti-Grav.

Free Energy.

It would be B or C for me.....if given to government the outcome will always be some way to use it against citizens.

I can't argue with that. I go back and forth between A and B because I think of all the positives in technical progress that A would bring. Comes with a price, of course.

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   
C.

Then Id work on the tools, tech, and systems that would lead to that level of maturity. Id put all effort into that, so B is out. A is borderline nonsense in my mind.

Id also set it up so that stuff would be destroyed upon my death if I didnt see progress with regards to C.

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: NightVision

Option D: Sell to highest bidder, then hand in my resignation papers and retire from my dead end soul destroying job.

edit on 28-1-2021 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

Option D: Sell to highest bidder, then hand in my resignation papers and retire from my dead end soul destroying job.

Whats the use of being financially free if nukes are flying everywhere, brother!

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   
i think option B seems the best course of action, all things considered. would be my choice.

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Option E: Give an equal amount of samples/devices to ALL countries, inducing either a peaceful stalemate or mutually assured destruction.

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   
B or C .
Where did Bob’s/S4 antimatter come from? If S 4 had antimatter it should convert to energy at 100% efficiency.

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Option ‘A’ is out. You can’t trust the Government to do the right thing of even a good thing.

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Thread is for entertainment purposes and not a slight to the scientific community, nor is it refuting any discrepancies/truths in Bob Lazar's account.

Option A: Release sample to Scientific Community/MIT for further analysis, and hope the material does not eventually become weaponized by any entity, foreign or domestic.

Option B: Run your own scientific experiments privately at a significantly lower budget and progress rate in an effort to further understand its properties until a safe conclusion can be reached.

Option C: Run no experiments, keep sample privately and safely held until humanity evolves to a peaceful civilization.

First, if you read all the stuff that Lazar has written about this subject, he doesn’t claim that the atomic number of the stuff he handled is necessarily exactly 115. He said that that was the best guess that he and his co-worker were able to make in their work with it, but that they didn’t have the equipment to make a precise measurement. The actual number could have been somewhat larger or smaller. It is well known that there is an island of stability in that region of the periodic table, so maybe we shouldn’t make too much of his choice of the number 115.

Second, he claimed that the bulk of the material was kept at Los Alamos lab when it was being worked on and made into the “gravity wave guide” that he described in some detail.

Taking his statements at face value for the sake of argument, his description of the way this stuff was handled is basically the same as the way that “special nuclear material” (bomb grade Plutonium and Uranium) is treated. If stuff like this actually existed, I think it almost certainly WOULD be treated as special nuclear material. All of this means that 1) the US government already has the stuff and has been working with it for decades at perhaps the best weapons lab on the planet and 2) if Lazar were to admit that he diverted some of the stuff for his personal use, he would be subject to imprisonment probably for the rest of his life. If he were to allow or cause the stuff to fall into the hands of a foreign agent, he could be subject to capital punishment.

So he would probably hold the stuff privately and safely until after his death.

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Option C, but I would give it to Betty White for safekeeping

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Assuming the sample was at least two cubic centimeters, machinable, and not radioactive, I'd probably make a nice ring or pendant out of it.

To keep, of course.

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Hire a group of MIT graduates, give them a buncha money and make them sign NDA's, have them tell me what they need and set up a private lab somewhere in a desert. I'm assuming if you can stabilize 115 then you have the money for that.
Then you control the world.
And hopefully use it for world peace.

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   
d. Weaponize it for myself and kill off everyone else on earth except select beautiful women.

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   
We dont need it.Google Keshe.

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   
option A.
if *they* get wind of my possession my life is over so I'll hand it over and hope for a reward.
I haven't the facilities to do anything with.

I wonder if '115' is related to Red Mercury?

*&F. nice non-political discussion topic.

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Ebay.

No Reseve.

No Returns.

No Paypal.

Buyer Collects.

edit on 28/1/2021 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join