It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proud Boys leader Enrique Tarrio was an FBI informant

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: Asktheanimals

You're right. Very very right.

But it's backfiring on them. They are resorting to too many desperate tactics at the same time. They've lost control of the situation whether they realize it or not...

Not really! Most right wing groups are feds or have a fed leader, most political influencers are gatekeepers etc! By pushing the the leader of proudboys was a fed angle it stops other people from joining what could be a legitimate right wing organization without fed influence “smaller” less vocal with zero social media presence might start happening! They no longer need the big rallies “actually that scares them a lot” so you get shown feds!

The war on terror all over again! Terror cells small groups of people

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: Boadicea

And a second police officer from the 6th has killed himself. This is looking like a staged event.

Killed himself or did he have assistance?
I suspect the latter due to suspicious timing.

I think the last authentic peoples movement was the Tea party.
Perhaps they should have burned and looted and caused chaos.
Seems to work well for BLM and Antifa.
But no, they picked up their trash leaving no sign of their protest.
And the media didn't bother to show how many people were there to air grievances.
To America at large it was if they didn't even exist.
Kinda like Ron Paul.
edit on 27-1-2021 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

I don't think the Proud Boys are gonna be the ones going rogue. They usually just show up to whack off antifa and call it a day. That's why the media paints them in a white supremacy light. By the time these guys go rogue, the war will have already started.

It wouldn't surprise me if you were right about that. Whether on their own merits, or despite the instigating and provocation of others (perhaps including the FBI or other Fed agencies), they did not -- as an entity -- go rogue on the 6th, were not the primary instigators on the 6th, and were definitely not the only troublemakers on the 6th.

In fact, it seems to me, that if these Proud Boys -- or any other so-called rightwing domestic terror group -- were all that big a threat, there would have been no need for BLM or Antifa instigators at the Capitol, and there would have been no BLM or Antifa agitators at the Capitol, and all evidence would clearly and unequivocally point to rightwing domestic groups. Antifa and BLM were there because they knew there would be no trouble otherwise... and the objections would be heard, the evidence presented and considered in the full light of day.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

And a second police officer from the 6th has killed himself. This is looking like a staged event.

Oh no. That's awful to hear. Disturbing to hear.

No, that doesn't look good in terms of a staged event.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Gavin McCinnes can surely benefit from the Proud Boys going bye bye, being that he’s the one who started the group a few years back and left once the FBI started calling it a domestic terrorist group.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Veryolduser

Where there is a will, there is a way. Even better, God makes a way where there is no way.

So we have to come up with new tactics. New weapons. New ways to fight. Or, perhaps adapt some old ways. We are not helpless and we are not hopeless. The old ways brought us here. The definition of insanity is doing the same things again and again and expecting different results. We NEED to change our approach and our efforts.

These are desperate tactics on the part of the critters. Alinsky's Rules... make the enemy think you have more power than you do. They must take these tactics because they are losing the war. The war on information. The war on free speech. The war on free will. The more ground they lose, the more desperate tactics they take (and fail), the less weapons they have to use against us. The more we up our game, the fewer defenses they have.

We can do this. We just have to think, speak and act smarter.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: projectvxn
I'm not surprised.

I've been highly critical of the Proud Boys since I found out about them.

Nothing but right wing Antifa.

I disagree. antifa destroys city blocks, burns buildings and flags, etc. The PB show up to counter antifa and never destroy things.

All they do is show up and fight in the streets.

I won't defend the PB or equivocate on their behalf. They helped hurt the populist movement.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Brilliant, the other thread by Kaputa got insta yanked 😒

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: FinallyAwake

ATS doesn't allow Ask Me Anything threads unless approved by the site owners.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: FinallyAwake

ATS doesn't allow Ask Me Anything threads unless approved by the site owners.

That's fair enough.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: FinallyAwake
Brilliant, the other thread by Kaputa got insta yanked 😒

Was there already a thread? I looked on "new" but didn't see anything.

I wouldn't have posted if I'd seen it.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Was there already a thread? I looked on "new" but didn't see anything.

I wouldn't have posted if I'd seen it.

No, some member was letting someone post from his account as an Ask Me Anything.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   

letting someone

Someone?

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Berchtold
Someone?

They were claiming to be a member of the Proud Boys.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Berchtold

letting someone

Someone?

Yes that's what I thought. The someone was a leader from a proudboy faction in CA I believe..

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Gotcha -- Thanks.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I see. It would be beneficial if we could have a verified member provide internal context.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

They usually just show up to whack off antifa

You said it the best.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   

So they needed a boogie man on the right to get the attention off of the left? Sounds about right.

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: highvein

Or at least give the left a reason -- some justification -- for the left's tantrums and rioting. And gotta blame it on the right!!!

And Trump of course.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join