It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats Have Released A Roadmap To One-Party Rule

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Ahabstar
How about vote by phone? Then we can watch for spikes in sales of burner phones every two and four years.

Oh, I think the election should be by internet poll on Drudge.

Why stop there? Let everyone in the world vote in the election!

The 2024 frontrunners will be Chairman Xi Jinping of the newly formed Death to America party, and a sacred bull representing the India Outsourcing Union.

Certainly would make things more interesting.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I'd be more worried about them giving statehood to DC. That means 2 more dem Senators and control of the Senate and House

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Additionally the could probably push through liberal DC as a state and failed bankrupt Peurto Rico as a state as well.

Beat me to it, this should be the true concern. It's the fastest and easiest way to get full control by the Democrats.

Was thinking of putting together a thread on this topic.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: tkwasny
Everyone register as a Democrat and poison the party from within like a virus.

I refuse to register as a Democrat for the same reason I won't register as a Republican.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

15%... Wow. That's probably about what Biden's real approval rating is. Harris is even lower.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: tkwasny
Everyone register as a Democrat and poison the party from within like a virus.

I refuse to register as a Democrat for the same reason I won't register as a Republican.

Is the Patriot Party available to register under yet?

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Well say and thank you nice compilations there, sadly those brainwashed by liberal media and social media would applaud this take over of America permanently, now send some more darn stimulus check please. I want more increases on welfare too.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I did that ketsuko and was inundated by both party with trash in the mail, my phone, email and you name it with trash advertisement.

It was impressive, I never gave my e mail neither my phone number to any party.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Watching my country getting flushed down the toilet in record time is difficult to stomach. I’m literally speechless nowadays when I read the insanity these clowns are pushing. Luckily, I live in a state with a Governor that has told Biden what he can do with his EO’s.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I really like that bit about "vulnerable Americans, bullied, bribed or blackmailed for their votes without the protection of election workers". I nearly fell off my chair.
What makes ANYONE think that they are going to actually get any paper or whatever you need to vote. It was done in the last election. People "voting" but the actual person saying they never voted. No need for you to go to any trouble to vote, "we think we know how you would vote so we voted for you".

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Federalizing political campaigning will take power away from billionaires. Money=free speech

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ras321
Federalizing political campaigning will take power away from billionaires. Money=free speech

Not when they are the government. Getting rid of SUPER pacs would help more. getting rid of ALL MONEY in races would be even better.

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
It appears that the Democrats have decided to attempt to ram through a bill that will lock in their power for decades to come, their first act in fact. If you think mail in voting was a scam with the "covid crisis", wait until they push it as law in all 50 states by coercing the states with federal money to either comply or not receive federal funds. Even the ACLU has issues with it for suppressing free speech and objections.

This will lock them into a majority, possibly forever.

HR 1

www.congress.gov...

How H.R. 1 allows Democrats to threaten democracy

www.washingtontimes.com...

At the top on the Democrats’ priority list is not raising the minimum wage, gutting the military or forced health care for all. Nope. Their first priority is rigging elections. So, if you thought the 2020 election season was a nightmare, then you are really not going to approve of the Democratic plan to turn that debacle into a never-ending reality.

The title of H.R. 1, dubbed “For the People Act” (the Senate companion measure is S. 949.) reminds one of the Orwellian double speak, “War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery.” It ought to be called, “For the Democrats Act.”

H.R. 1 a monster initially coming in at 622 pages when first introduced — would remake the American political system to ensure “progressive” victories for years to come.

Democrats Have Released a Roadmap to One-Party Rule

www.realclearpolitics.com...

The legislation also allows third parties to collect ballots from an unlimited number of absentee voters and submit them through ballot drop boxes, dramatically increasing the risk that vulnerable Americans could be bullied, bribed, or blackmailed for their votes without the protection of election workers.

Under the rules outlined in HR 1, election observers wouldn’t even be able to challenge the legitimacy of ballots without written documentation, making it virtually impossible to document or detect election irregularities.

Nothing in this legislation could plausibly be interpreted as a means of restoring public confidence in our elections — but the reforms establish a clear roadmap to one-party rule.

H.R. 1 Is For The Politicians, Not The People

thehill.com...

It’s a bill that lines the pockets of every politician by publicly funding campaigns, federalizes our election system, and restricts your First Amendment right protected by the U.S. Constitution – a strong point of opposition from the ACLU. That’s not a bill for the people, that’s a bill for the politicians.

Violating your First Amendment rights isn’t “for the people.” The American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU), an organization typically in support of the policies advanced by the Democratic Party, opposes this bill because of the many provisions in H.R. 1 that would “unconstitutionally impinge on the free speech rights of American citizens and public interest organizations. They will have the effect of harming our public discourse by silencing necessary voices that would otherwise speak out about the public issues of the day.”

Democrats introduce bill that will destroy America With One Swipe…

populist.press...

THE BIG ONE – NATIONWIDE VOTE BY MAIL, BAN ON BALLOT PROTECTION MEASURES, LEGALIZED LIMITLESS BALLOT HARVESTING.

Internet-only registration with electronic signature submission.

Banning the requirement to provide a full SSN for voter registration.

Nationwide ‘Motor Voter’ registration. -Note that motor voter registration is how thousands of illegal became registered voters in California and Nevada.

Banning voter ID

16 year olds required to be registered to vote.

Prohibiting attempts to clean voter rolls of non-residents.

Forming a commission to effectively freeze anyone who says that the election was rigged

SHOCKING: The Democrats’ First Bill of 2021 Is to Lock In Fraudulent Election Maneuvers and Steal Elections in Perpetuity

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Democrats introduce their first bill in the House: H.R.1 – The bill that will destroy America. Nationwide mail-in voting, banning restrictions on ballot harvesting, banning voter ID, criminal voters, DC Statehood roadwork, it’s all in here.

ACLU blasts Democrats' election bill as unconstitutional

www.washingtontimes.com...

The American Civil Liberties Union dealt a blow Monday to Democrats’ new election overhaul legislation, saying the bill does too much damage to the First Amendment and the storied rights group cannot support it.

ACLU officials said they support parts of the bill, such as making it easier to register to vote, but said the legislation attempts to control even the mere mention of a politician, which goes too far.

“They will have the effect of harming our public discourse by silencing necessary voices that would otherwise speak out about the public issues of the day,” the ACLU’s national political director and senior legislative counsel wrote in a 13-page letter announcing opposition.

You know it is really bad when the ACLU says Democrats have gone to far to try and silence any opposition.
sounds like they are lighting matches in a very dry barn.

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 07:30 AM
link   

It seems the democrats don't need the ACLU anymore, now that they know they can steal elections.

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

sounds like they are lighting matches in a very dry barn.

Yup, sure seems like it. Now with there "terror alert" anyone that disagrees with them will be quickly labeled a domestic terrorist.

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88

because America wasn't designed with the people in mind, any allusions of democracy was just a deception to fool European monarchies into not noticing that America was created to be an empire.

what people see now is exactly how it was suppose to be, keep the people high on emotions and they will accept anything, as long as "the other side" suffers defeat. its exactly why the elections have more often than not been split between two major parties, its all about power in American politics and it breeds a warlike mindset in everyone.

its why things like the patriot act and many other like bills have passed before, this bill is just another example of our obsession with power.

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Some things NOT right !
why do this now? why not wait for things to quiet down?
I think they Need a Big distraction. but for what???

they have been pushing for more riots.

Just a what IF!
china has a Lot of people in USA.
if they took up arms in civilian cloths.
it would be just another Riot.
they could take over what ever they like.
and they would Only send the police and later national guard.
but they would find chinese well traind troops with lots of wepons.
by they time they found out it would be for to late.

edit on 28-1-2021 by buddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 10:02 PM
link   
LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!

so..what District ya'll in?

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 10:22 PM
link   

It's gonna happen, I mean. . . we kinda called this.

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Starcrossd
LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!

so..what District ya'll in?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join