It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dominion Voting Systems sues Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani for $1.3 billion

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: THeGreaTZoiD

I think Rudy is done so i don't think he is gonna represent Trump for the impeachment trial ...

It's already been reported that Trump has signed on Butch Bowers to defend him.

I don't know anything about him, but he spoke at the DC Rally so I doubt he's the right choice. So many saboteurs involved in this. I don't believe Trump is a stupid man, so a stupid choice on defense attorneys won't sit well with me.

It seems 75 million people have been set up to lose their liberties and be marginalized or submit to ideas and actions they believe are wrong.

Thrown to the wolves.

Trump will be fine in the end...75 million people will not.

edit on 1/25/2021 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Great news.
On to legal discovery as quickly as possible, please.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

I think Rudy is done so i don't think he is gonna represent Trump for the impeachment trial ...

It's already been reported that Trump has signed on Butch Bowers to defend him.

I don't know anything about him, but he spoke at the DC Rally so I doubt he's the right choice. So many saboteurs involved in this. I don't believe Trump is a stupid man, so a stupid choice on defense attorneys won't sit well with me.

It seems 75 million people have been set up to lose their liberties and be marginalized or submit to ideas and actions they believe are wrong.

Thrown to the wolves.

Trump will be fine in the end...75 million people will not.

so a stupid choice on defense attorneys won't sit well with me.

Well this whole thing here is about Trump making a bad choice for lawyer...

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Great news.

Again it not up to Dominion to prove that Rudy lied its all over the news from Rudy's mouth... if Rudy want to win this case its up to him to prove he was telling the truth...

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Great news.

The FBI affidavit for John Sullivan exonerates Trump. In it, the evidence is laid out that he explicitly incited people to go into the Capitol, told people they had a right to, called for people to burn it down, he walked unimpeded through the Capitol inciting people to assault officers, break doors and windows.

Those actions fit the definition of 'inciting a riot' and insurrection. John Sullivan is a leader of a group aptly name Insurgence USA, has been arrested for rioting with ANTIFA.

There were a few others that can be seen in the public videos doing the same type things. Same handful of people, over and over. Same group front and center when Ashli Babbit was shot.

John Sullivan is not charged with inciting a riot or insurrection, merely participating in it.

Half the country no longer believes their own eyes and ears and relies on the media to tell them what they see and hear. They are emboldened to insist everyone else do the same and advocate any lengths to force them to submit to it.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: THeGreaTZoiD

Better not question those voting systems or you get dropped the hammer down. Geez 1.3 billion? Did they just make up that number?

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

Better not question those voting systems or you get dropped the hammer down. Geez 1.3 billion? Did they just make up that number?

Its ok to investigate something fishy...and then used collected evidence to make accusation...
But making accusation publicly and collect evidence after can get you sued... And dominion is loosing business because of this...

Never any country will hire them to be involve in there election because of Rudy's lies...
so 1.3 billion my not even be enough...

you know that every electronic vote is back by a paper ballot...and yes they audited some in Georgia and the number match...

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Dominion are obliged to sue Powell and Giuliani to keep face in the public domain, the claims made against them are so explosive and egregious that they must take action.

Nobody expected Dominion to sit on their hands after these claims were made about them, but they took their time didn’t they? Makes me wonder.

Anyway, if you believe that the truth will out then this is a good thing IF it gets to court. I’m still waiting to hear about their case against Powell.

BTW, I haven’t been on here in a long time, but are people seriously using outlets like the NYT as sources, SMH.

edit on 25-1-2021 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-1-2021 by seabhac-rua because: Bad spelling

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Great news.

The FBI affidavit for John Sullivan exonerates Trump. In it, the evidence is laid out that he explicitly incited people to go into the Capitol, told people they had a right to, called for people to burn it down, he walked unimpeded through the Capitol inciting people to assault officers, break doors and windows.

Those actions fit the definition of 'inciting a riot' and insurrection. John Sullivan is a leader of a group aptly name Insurgence USA, has been arrested for rioting with ANTIFA.

There were a few others that can be seen in the public videos doing the same type things. Same handful of people, over and over. Same group front and center when Ashli Babbit was shot.

John Sullivan is not charged with inciting a riot or insurrection, merely participating in it.

Half the country no longer believes their own eyes and ears and relies on the media to tell them what they see and hear. They are emboldened to insist everyone else do the same and advocate any lengths to force them to submit to it.

Lol ok...

First of all the evidence are not only about the speech before the riot even it was clearly and incitation to insurrection and violence...Rudy's is an employee of the Trump administration...And in that speech he was speaking just before Trump. And he said (We need a trial by combat) and you have to be completely disconnected from reality if you think there is such thing as a peaceful "trial by combat"...Trump went on right after and he dint rebuke Rudy instead he ask he's supporter to be stronger and that they loose there country if there where week...

Those people storm the capitol because they where lead to believe that the dems cheated in the elections...so 5 month of lying from Trump and he's accomplices lead to the insurrection attempt...Cause nobody would be there that day if Trump and Rudy would tell the truth.

Somehow Trump disciple believe Trump is a psychic and he can see the future...6 month before the election he was already calling election fraud...I know your gonna say its because he knew they where doing it...Week answer cause if he knew it would've been the time to collect evidences to be ready for election day...but no he threw accusation...like he's been doing all is life...Central park 5...Obama not American... Hilary cheated...Cruz cheated...The Bidens... ect...

Finally he is facing the music...

Is big mouth is the reason you guys supported him and ironically its gonna be the reason for is Fall...

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I've said before, the timing IS the factor. Dominion have had the time to scrub all their systems of any wrong doing, so even if the are looked at now they will be clean. The time to look at them was straight after the election but the judiciary threw the baby out with the bath water.
By that I mean they were complicit with Dominions actions.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
I've said before, the timing IS the factor. Dominion have had the time to scrub all their systems of any wrong doing, so even if the are looked at now they will be clean.

That's evidence tampering and I'm sure the super geniuses that made the allegations would be totally smart enough to hire a forensic data analyst to prove this type of allegation because, you know, it would totally exonerate them from the libel and slander suits.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: seabhac-rua
Dominion are obliged to sue Powell and Giuliani to keep face in the public domain, the claims made against them are so explosive and egregious that they must take action.

Nobody expected Dominion to sit on their hands after these claims were made about them, but they took their time didn’t they? Makes me wonder.

Anyway, if you believe that the truth will out then this is a good thing IF it gets to court. I’m still waiting to hear about their case against Powell.

BTW, I haven’t been on here in a long time, but are people seriously using outlets like the NYT as sources, SMH.

Dominion took there time to build a solid case cause without a solid case if you loose the lawsuit can be turn against you
not every lawyer are as stupid as Rudy...it take time to collect evidence compile them a build a case...
I took NYT cause breitbart don't cover anything negative concerning Trump...

And BTW is there anything false about the article...if not why attacking the source if you cant discredit the report...
if you can prove that Rudy is not getting sued ill reconsider my source...

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Great news.

Lol ok...

First of all the evidence are not only about the speech before the riot even it was clearly and incitation to insurrection and violence...

Provide me with the evidence that makes this clear.

Here is the definition from the relevant US Code:

(b)As used in this chapter, the term “to incite a riot”, or “to organize, promote, encourage, participate in, or carry on a riot”, includes, but is not limited to, urging or instigating other persons to riot, but shall not be deemed to mean the mere oral or written (1) advocacy of ideas or (2) expression of belief, not involving advocacy of any act or acts of violence or assertion of the rightness of, or the right to commit, any such act or acts.

Link

Somehow Trump disciple believe Trump is a psychic and he can see the future...6 month before the election he was already calling election fraud...I know your gonna say its because he knew they where doing it...Week answer cause if he knew it would've been the time to collect evidences to be ready for election day

This a strawman and says a lot about your ability to debate.

If you had actually asked me this question, I would have answered that I expressed concerns about fraud 15 years ago, 10 years ago, and 5 yeas ago. I can direct to you threads I made about the types of voter registration and voter laws that are wide open to fraudulent abuse back in 2016.

I don't need Trump to tell me that massive ballot spikes are troubling or that vote tallies going backward are worthy of more investigation than 'they were glitches.' I've never seen either happen in my 30+ years of voting.

I saw before the election that my own state suspended voter ID laws for mail in ballots and was deeply concerned about fraud. Trump didn't direct me to see it. I looked it up and the change was published by our SOS on our state government website.

And BTW I didn't even vote for Trump, in 2016.

You assume that you are more capable than I am to make choices about your opinions and beliefs. You are not and you are not superior.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

The FBI affidavit for John Sullivan exonerates Trump.

You guys have to understand that affidavit are not evidence so its misleading to state that any affidavit exonerated anyone...

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Cool.

Personally, I just think that the NYT are heavily biased.

As to whether Dominion were building a solid case, well that’s just opinion isn’t it. If they have been involved in fraud then they’ve had plenty of time to cover their trails haven’t they? Then again that could be called ‘building a solid case’....

Time will tell how this plays out, Powell has told Dominion to “bring it on”. And I think it’s a mistake to call Giuliani stupid, the man didn’t get to where he is today by being stupid, neither did Powell for that matter.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Great news.

Lol ok...

First of all the evidence are not only about the speech before the riot even it was clearly and incitation to insurrection and violence...

Provide me with the evidence that makes this clear.

Here is the definition from the relevant US Code:

(b)As used in this chapter, the term “to incite a riot”, or “to organize, promote, encourage, participate in, or carry on a riot”, includes, but is not limited to, urging or instigating other persons to riot, but shall not be deemed to mean the mere oral or written (1) advocacy of ideas or (2) expression of belief, not involving advocacy of any act or acts of violence or assertion of the rightness of, or the right to commit, any such act or acts.

Link

Somehow Trump disciple believe Trump is a psychic and he can see the future...6 month before the election he was already calling election fraud...I know your gonna say its because he knew they where doing it...Week answer cause if he knew it would've been the time to collect evidences to be ready for election day

This a strawman and says a lot about your ability to debate.

If you had actually asked me this question, I would have answered that I expressed concerns about fraud 15 years ago, 10 years ago, and 5 yeas ago. I can direct to you threads I made about the types of voter registration and voter laws that are wide open to fraudulent abuse back in 2016.

I don't need Trump to tell me that massive ballot spikes are troubling or that vote tallies going backward are worthy of more investigation than 'they were glitches.' I've never seen either happen in my 30+ years of voting.

I saw before the election that my own state suspended voter ID laws for mail in ballots and was deeply concerned about fraud. Trump didn't direct me to see it. I looked it up and the change was published by our SOS on our state government website.

And BTW I didn't even vote for Trump, in 2016.

You assume that you are more capable than I am to make choices about your opinions and beliefs. You are not and you are not superior.

I would have answered that I expressed concerns about fraud 15 years ago, 10 years ago, and 5 yeas ago.

Its funny you just make me realize something i kinda forgot about the 2004 election... Te dems express concern about electronic voting machine and by doing so they denied Trump been able to go thru with is lies...

Before 2004 there was no paper trail for electronic voting... so no ways to audit and make sure the paper ballots count match the electronic ones...but now there is and when they audit it in Georgia the paper ballots match exactly the electronic one.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   

The FBI affidavit for John Sullivan exonerates Trump.

You guys have to understand that affidavit are not evidence so its misleading to state that any affidavit exonerated anyone...

So you are saying the affidavit made by the FBI investigator that was used to INDICT John Sullivan, is not evidence?

The affiant FBI investigator reviewed the videos John Sullivan made and corroborated his identity by personally viewing the clothing and gear he wore that day -- not that John Sullivan denies having been there. He admits he was and provided the FBI with his videos from his Cloud account. The investigator also compiled and reviewed his online social media posts and reviewed videos taken by other people in which Sullivan appeared. He gave background to his involvement with ANTIFA and Insurgence USA by use of his social media posts and criminal record.

Well, the DOJ disagrees and found it sufficient evidence to indict him on the charges recommended.

The next time you go to mock 'keyboard investigators' and evidence they discover, remember this post -- the FBI indicted John Sullivan using their techniques to find evidence to bring an indictment.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   

ok you posted this as the argument that Trump and is team never explicitly said to attack the capitol...lol

look if i send you this...(hey man im angry and im coming to your house and its gonna be a trial by combat)Im pretty sur it would be enough to get me arrested for making threats...and Trump spoke right after is employee "Rudy" and never rebuked it instead he said we have to fight harder

edit on 25-1-2021 by THeGreaTZoiD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Mad because they were exposed as frauds...

No wonder they're run by democrats.

In a perfect world, the people behind the design of voting machines should be apolitical. If found to favor any side of politics, they should be disqualified.

In order to expose them they would have to prove something...,but the never prove anything trump team fail to do so...

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

No wonder they're run by democrats.

In a perfect world, the people behind the design of voting machines should be apolitical. If found to favor any side of politics, they should be disqualified.

If i was you i would becareful of what im typing as you see there is consequence for spreading BS

Freedom of speech is not freedom from consequence...

What are you gonna do about it?

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join