It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden says 'Salute the Marines' instead of doing it.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Pretty sad.

But no "Soldier", "Sailor" "Airman/girl", .. or marine,.. Will hold it against him! We're kind like that, all "unity/United", and stuff!

A "Marine",... Definition:

1. A "Sailor". With a "fixed bayonet",.. that knows what it's kinda used for.

2. A "Soldier". That knows how to swim, with a "fixed bayonet", and wonders why,.. "we're doing this. This way"?

3. A Marine. Thinks that they're both a "Soldier" and/or, a "Sailor", and know they don't do both, very well.

(Pres.) Biden, will get the hang of it. I have faith!

Don't fret!... Biden will get the hang of it!

edit on 23-1-2021 by murphy22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

i would fly a military US flag if i were the POTUS but more because my family history and current members in

but to make a bid deal about changing them one way or another will upset someone4, one way or the other.

The Marians that stand at the end of his chopper or AF1, the POTUS should ALWAYS salute them.

respect and appreciation for the people keeping you safe is the least he could do

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Joe was probably repeating the instructions out loud through his ear piece instead of actually doing them.

He's literally a puppet. And a bad one.

posted on Feb, 3 2021 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrBuddy

Joe never saluted them, which while not mandatory, is something ALL Presidents do and have done out of respect. (Strange those Marines didn't salute him either...which could be something...or nothing.)

Biden wasn't sworn in at that point so no salute as he wasn't their Commander in Chief. The Marines are there to secure the doors. Even when Biden is sworn and he passes back through the doors with the Marines there is no salute. There is also no salute from the Marines of the Major General. That is because the Marines are there to secure and open/close the doors.

See video link for that part.

Video link

posted on Feb, 3 2021 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: murphy22
Pretty sad.

But no "Soldier", "Sailor" "Airman/girl", .. or marine,.. Will hold it against him! We're kind like that, all "unity/United", and stuff!

Joe Biden has been insulting our men and women in military uniform for a long time. In 2016, he called a group of them "stupid bastards", when they didn't clap at the right point in his boring speech.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join