It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is enough enough Seattle?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   
So I have been wanting to know when my fellow seattlelites would get to their breaking point with the Antifa/anarchist. I am sure they believed that once Joe biden became president that these destructive events would stop. ( I am not going to call them protest, I think it spoils it from everyone else who has done a legitimate protest.) Well friends its not going to stop.

enough is enough

When the city leaders decided to cave to the angry mob whp had nothing to do ( there called the zoomers right ?) so when city leaders decided to cave and make war on the police is when it all went down hill. City leaders went against a Black female police chief and ran her out of the position. Because the city leaders caved to this demographic of people who are not going to stop. heres why

Because of covid lockdowns this is the only way you arr allowed to gathr with people? they done these gatherings since last summer, This is almost a way of life for them. Because of lockdowns this is literally the only thing you can do with people.

Note this

49:06 please to hear the contradictions from city leaders only a yar ago

To wrap this up I dont know if this is enough, I am talking with liberal friends of mine and this doesnt seem like a big deal. I dont know if truly enough is enough.

I had day dreamed about my solution of doing some thing out of the walking dead. Where Negan and his 100 plus followers surround rick and company and they just whilstle. I wonder if people did that , if people surrounded these antifa /anarchist. Would that scare them?

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Liberals being liberals...

People keep voting for the same political idiots so it won't stop. They are getting what they voted for.

The city will implode and the sheeple aren't bright enough to connect the dots to their current predicament.

We get the same thing here in Chicago.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Whatever you do, encourage them to stay in the city please. Country folk dont suffer fools lightly.

Wait til these peeps are 40 and realize they dipsnipped their life away.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

Are they really hurting anyone?

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Whatever you do, encourage them to stay in the city please. Country folk dont suffer fools lightly.

you realize they are going to the country thats why democrats won nationally because they turned red places blue.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

Are they really hurting anyone?

what do you mean by that question??

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Are they killing people, stealing from people, you know, hurting anyone?

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Yes

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

Pretty sure the business owners that have to spend their life savings repairing the damage they cause are hurt because they cannot support their families. Not only are they shut down and not making any income, these douche-weasels are costing them more money to repair damage.

That, my friend, IS hurting people.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Yes, thus my plea.
Vile things...city people. Full of germs and crazy ideas.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   
My opinion: we move the cities of Seattle and Portland about 75 miles west and call it good.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Antifa is just an idea.

Now that they're burning down Democrat headquarters it's finally a good idea.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: LetsGoViking
My opinion: we move the cities of Seattle and Portland about 75 miles west and call it good.

Make it 300 so they are off the continental shelf.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 05:09 PM
link   

So I dont think anyone got assualted in the event yesterday but generally yes people have been assualted in antifa/anarchist events.

if you recall CHAZ/CHOP a young black 19 year old was killed.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

But the Democrat Party has spoken and this is what they voted for, right? I just think it should be encouraged so that America gets exactly what it voted for.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
Antifa is just an idea.

Now that they're burning down Democrat headquarters it's finally a good idea.

It's what the Democrats voted for.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Serious question...so at what point do you, as a state citizen of the State of Washington say..."Enough is Enough!!!" ???

At what point do you (all) take your city back from these thugs, deadbeats, drug dealers and vagrants????

While your seeming rant comes off well, it also seem to dismiss the personal responsibility of the people of both Seattle and the State of Washington.

You've written "words", words all around the symptoms, but none around the cure. If the people of Seattle want empathy / sympathy, then the people of Seattle need to DOING something about it...and they're NOT! They're just talking about it.

Sorry, Daddy federal government is not the solution! The solution needs to come from within the problem.

ETA - Your 'solution' was taking a nap and 'dreaming' about a TV show, rather than taking a baseball bat and bludgeoning the SNOT out of some of the offenders in real life!!

Sorry. Be as you were.

edit on 1/22/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

100% correct, they won’t do anything though, for some reason they just think someone will fix it or it won’t continue. Plus if you did, you would go to prison because you “attacked” a “peaceful protestor”. Bail for you but not the ass hat throwing rocks at cops. It’s just like Portland right now, “I’m on your side don’t break my sh*t”, crash crash bang bang.

I’m torn because I have good friends and family in both locations whom have left or are trying to leave. They all disagree with it, at some point ya gotta sit back and say, “you f$&@ing voted for these people, this is what you get”. It sucks for everyone who didn’t but maybe it will open the eyes of the people that did. Don’t have high hopes though.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   

I think you are conflating several different issues. The video "Fight For The Soul of Seattle", could have filmed in almost any major city in the world.

The problems our society faces with drugs, poverty, and human trafficking, is substantial, and it will not stop until it affects enough people, personally, for the numbers to be greater enough, to make the elected official take the problem seriously. Unfortunately, we are well on the way to reaching that point, and the problems become more difficult to fix, the longer they go unchecked.

I can't speak for Seattle, I have never lived there, but I know from having experienced living and working in other American cities, that local governments don't give a damn about urban areas. The larger the minority population, and the poorer the residents, the least likely they will intervene. Some places become lawless, ugly vistas, where only the people who can't escape, call home.

The only time that you may see any effort to clean up those areas, will be in the spots that start to bleed into the suburban areas, or if the city wants to gentrify the area. You can't scare them out. Many have nothing left to lose. Many view death as having more possibilities than living, The method of choice for clearing an area for gentrification, or for other use, is usually to burn them out. They are two steps ahead of the game, if they can get the residents to do the job for them.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein
a reply to: Krakatoa

But the Democrat Party has spoken and this is what they voted for, right? I just think it should be encouraged so that America gets exactly what it voted for.

Moving the goal posts I see.

I answered your question, and you responded by offering a whataboutism.

But...but...but... Screw that. Try that in any other midwestern city, see how far you get.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join