It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Signs Federal Mask Mandate; Breaks It

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+49 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Joe Biden ushered in his reign by singing a Federal Mask Mandate on all Federal Lands and Properties, but I guess that doesn't apply to him ... just like so many of our betters. Masks for thee, but not for me.

Here he and his family are, hours later, maskless at the Lincoln Memorial.

When he signed his order, Biden impressed upon us all that wearing a mask is a patriotic act that saves countless lives.

I guess our "president" is not a patriot (not that I doubted that); he did cheat his way into the Oval after all.

Anyhow, it sets a wonderful example for all of us to order us to do things he and his own family aren't doing very publicly and blatantly hours later. Typical Democrat.

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Why would the masters need to wear the slave muzzles when they're not trying to put on a show for the masses?

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88

He was there talking to the press though, and they were all dutifully masked while he was very visibly not. That was in the article too.

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Somebody is going to lose their job forgetting to add his mask in post production.
Media is probably hungover from celebrating their successful coup.

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Me : How much of a hypocrite can they be ?

Joe : Hold my bar... I mean bear.... I mean...wait, what were we talking about ?

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Yeah...this would be the part where the show stops and it becomes do what we say or else.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Somebody is going to lose their job forgetting to add his mask in post production.
Media is probably hungover from celebrating their successful coup.

They are all exhausted from hyperventilating like schoolgirls when Biden and Commie-La took the oath.
The networks probably had to have nurses standing by with smelling salts out of camera shot.
edit on 21-1-2021 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Welcome to weekend at bernies for the next 4 years.
Except not funny at all.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

There's that old saying "all hat and no cattle"? We need to come up with modern equivalent: all mask and no ...

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   
So while on a federal interstate highway, must a mask be worn whilst driving?
asking for a friend

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zrtst
asking for a friend

He decreed it for interstate travel, so that's what I'm wondering as I live in a city that straddles state lines. Do I have to wear one in the car now if I happen to pop over the state line here?

In which case, he can bite me.
edit on 21-1-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   
If they break their own rules on small and medium issues, think what they'll do with BIG issues 🤣🤣

Ass Backwards is the brand new NEW normal 🤣🤣

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   

But?

Science !! 🤩

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
Why would the masters need to wear the slave muzzles when they're not trying to put on a show for the masses?

I've said it before, but the whole of America looks like a bunch of dutiful muslim chicks peering out over their burka coverings.

We're laughed about behind closed doors.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: dug88

I've said it before, but the whole of America looks like a bunch of dutiful muslim chicks peering out over their burka coverings.

We're laughed about behind closed doors.

It's even worse. At least in Muslim countries the men can go about uncovered. It's the women who wear the face coverings and walk a dutiful half step or more behind their men.

In modern America we're all emasculated women. And if you're a woman, it's worse; the left has pretty much erased your gender in favor of coddling men who want to pretend to be women and aren't.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   
The WHO changed their COVID test protocols within an hour of Biden's coronation too.

Sunuva ... I knew it was coming, but it's so damn blatant, and it pisses me off.

Basically, if you were paying attention you knew they were running the PCR so many cycles it was picking up tons of false positives, but the new WHO guidance on it is that you should consider an individual's symptomatic status when determining the outcome along with how many cycles it takes to return a positive, so that a high number of cycles (30+) along with an asymptomatic individual should be considered a negative test!

All along, they've been running the test up to 38 cycles and no matter what, if you test positive, you're deathly ill! And we are all going to DIE!!

And since Uncle Joe singed an EO to work with WHO again ... expect the CDC to shortly lower its test cycle threshold without a whole of fanfare.

Guess what, kids? COVID is gonna disappear.
edit on 21-1-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Wear a mask when you can’t social distance

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Zrtst
asking for a friend

He decreed it for interstate travel, so that's what I'm wondering as I live in a city that straddles state lines. Do I have to wear one in the car now if I happen to pop over the state line here?

In which case, he can bite me.

I thought it was for federal buildings? Here it’s in all public places so stop whining. Nobody likes the masks but nobody wants to catch Covid either or catch it from you

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: violet

Naw, I'm good. Thanks.
But you do you.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: violet