It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2000 deputized guardsmen ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

i'm like you, in certain areas trump folded on some of his campaign promises. whether he just gave in or was blocked by the chuck, nancy and mitch show.

others he accomplished and it pissed them off. which made them go after him even harder.

it does bother me the about the elections. that's something that seriously needs to be addressed and not by the ones in charge now or the judges that are now in the courts. it needs to be done by independent citizens picked at random from all 50 states.
given full authorization from each and every state to go over their election records that haven't been destroyed, and to fully examine the evidence that judges said weren't compelling enough to go to trial.

what i hear coming out of the newly elected government does give me pause and think that the country is headed for serious times ahead that have never been faced before in this country since it's founding.

i also know that at times it's best to keep ones mouth shut. there will be a time when it's right to open it. just take it all in right now.

edit on 19-1-2021 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Biden turning DC into everything they claimed Trump would.

Fences/Borders. Military. Martial Law.

Just sad.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Saul Alinsky 101 ... sad indeed.

Can't allow them to start what 'must' come next. That'll have to be met with force.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Doxanoxa

No.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Conservatives are conservative, I cannot see a lot of conservatives going to DC when there has been an issue that turned into a bad protest. Now the far right are definitely not conservatives, they are anarchists like the hard and far left and their groups like BLM and Antifa are. I could have seen needing more guards during Trump's inaugaration and because there are also hard and far rights out there, extra security is something that should be done, but I can't see them needing that many guards to guard a few people, just have the inauguration indoors.

The lefts are paranoid because they spewed so many lies and so much corruption over the last four years or so. They should be paranoid...anyone who lies and cheats should beware. If you make no enemies, you do not need to fear enemies.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
These 2,000 cream-of-the-crop know why they were sworn in as U.S. Marshals, and they are staying separate from the other 23,000.

Certain VIP's will be assigned a Deputized National Guardsman, for protection on Wednesday.

When the field commanders get the "go" order from President Trump, that Deputized Guardsman will arrest the VIP, and take him/her inside the Capitol building for processing. Probably right after the swearing-in ceremony formally concludes.

No. They deputized guardsmen so that they can arrest anyone they feel is “peacefully protesting” (but Trump supporters would actually and only peacefully protest) or doing anything else the new Commies don’t like. That’s what it’s for.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doxanoxa
a reply to: SeektoUnderstand

According to the link

"FBI vetting would involve running service member’s names through databases and watchlists maintained by the FBI to see if anything alarming comes up connected to prior investigations or terrorism-related concerns, according to David Gomez, a former FBI national security supervisor in Seattle."

Does this mean terrorists ciuld infiltrate the National Gaurd as standard, only being vetted at time of crisis?

Would you be shocked to learn that I was an outspoken Anarchist while serving in the military, and got an honorable discharge?

According to a bunch of ATSrs and elsewhere Anarchists are just a bunch of domestic terrorists.
edit on 1912021 by AutomateThis1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

I can't afford to miss a day. Fck everyone who wants to deprogram me. They're not gonna bully me or intimidate me, especially some frail little liver lily soy boy sack of sht that couldn't wear a military helmet without his weak neck shaking under the pressure of the 2.9lb weight of the helmet.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

What do you 'believe'?

I wouldn't be such a dick about Trump's departure from the White House ... had he only started off by putting Hillary in jail.

Hell ... the attempted coup run by Congress and The Swamp ... I would have hung every single one of 'em for that.

He's not cut from that bolt of cloth though. All of this 'show' is being put on by the incoming fascist overlords. Everyone knows the election was rigged. If arrests were going to be made ... they would be happening ... right ... now.

It's all meant to drive fear... I have a friend who works security at a building in Chitcago and he told me a few nights ago that he's being required to longer hours this week and all day on the day of the inauguration in case a riot breaks out. He's a big Conservative who trains people in gun safety on the side so I asked what he'd do if the fight came into his building. He said he couldn't care less, it's Chitcago so he'd just hit the panic as he walked out of the back door and let them tear the place down if that was their goal.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

AHAHAHAHAAHA.... i wish. i really do. but man...people have been making BAM! Arrests! predictions for years now and nothing happened minus Maxwell and whatshisface Epstein. which is hardly the scum off the top of the pond when you have judges refusing to view evidence of fraud plus corrupt Congresspeople. Hmm apparently that's a word ...

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   
True a crime isn’t perpetrated until they make it final and once it’s official and sworn in that’s the final evidence needed to make the crime of stealing the elections official! Smart move Mr. 45th praise you and the Great Seal of The United States 🇺🇸 a reply to: carewemust

edit on 19-1-2021 by 2ndSEED because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Ok so they were made legally able to do their job in DC...now having 25,000 NG to guard an inauguration isn't normal at all. Deputizing them to be able to do the job tasked does at least make sense.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

now having 25,000 NG to guard an inauguration isn't normal at all.

ddn't i also say that these aren't normal times?

why yes i did. plain as day in my post.

link to post.
and these are not normal times.

the last four years have not been normal for our political system in the U.S. and the last year damn sure hasn't been.
whether it's because of, p lousy, schiff, trump, biden, covid, defund the police, riots, chaz chop or what ever else that i missed it's anything but normal.

what is normal is them being deputized. it's been done a couple times by governors.
what makes this any different when i acknowledged times were not normal? it sure isn't being deputized.

what makes this not normal is there is a reported threats of riots and attacks in the Capitol.
the army national guard and air national guard are the only troops that have the ability to act without the suspending Posse Comitatus and i would think habeas corpus.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Might not have been political, but dayumn, Eddie Van Halen died ...

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Might not have been political, but dayumn, Eddie Van Halen died ...

yea. was sad day for rock and roll.

<< 1   >>

join