It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 350
<< 347  348  349    351  352  353 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

9th Floor 107 Cheapside London EC2V 6DN

I count 7 floors.

Unless you guys in the UK count underground floors?

edit on 6-2-2021 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

originally posted by: Caled
The buzz on Gab and Anonup is that Mark Zuckerberg was arrested. Was on on the JFK Jr telegram and immediately deleted.

“Mark Zuckerberg arrested” also auto completes on DuckDuckGo when you start typing his name. First result.

You mean this story:

you can create your own story: As seen here

Anyways the story about Zuckerberg as of right now is false. Unless better information comes out.

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Guyfriday

Spilling the beans without any accompanying proof has been a problem for President Trump, just as it has been a problem for Lin Wood.

I'm hoping next week we'll have proof to accompany the oft-stated, "We Caught Them. We Caught Them All!".

Without proof the cause is lost. I totally believe there is proof. I don't totally believe there is a fair way of being allowed to display this in the courtroom so as to present it. How do we make Justice do it's job when the whole Justice system is on the take and/or being blackmailed? If this proof isn't enough for them I can't imagine what would qualify.

I feel you, man.

I look on twatta this morning and the comments that are over the moon about adding more judges - ''well what about Trump ramming thru judges when millions had already voted Biden as President?''. What about when Trump blah-de-blah . .. the comments are full of it.
Same with the Hunter thing this morning that he's moved his family into a $5.4m house - all the comments, ''what about Trump's kids $30m home . .. '' etc etc.
They don't care where the Bidens got their money from. They don't care Biden wants to gift nukes to Iran. None of it bothers them one bit. No matter how bad or corrupt Biden is, he's better than Trump. This is their thinking.

If it's what they want then let them have it. All of it. Let them see for themselves their kids KIA after being deployed yet again to fight against enemies that are enabled and armed by the ones they voted for. Let them see how fast their President gives America's wealth away to those that despise it and would celebrate its fall to ruin.
They don't see any of that coming. All they see and feel is their raging hatred for Trump. Nothing else exists for them. Their hatred is impenetrable. No amount of sense, logic, reason, nor facts, can pierce it.

They chose it. They want it. So I say let them have it. Let them live it.

It is sad because it isn't just America that all this will affect. America, the WH, is the top of the pyramid, the world, and the decisions made by whatever/whomever resides at the top affects the rest of the pyramid, the world. This is why i get a little short with Biden voters when they tell me I'm not American so not my concern nor have i any right to criticize. They cannot see beyond their own fear and rage-filled perceptions.
They don't care about anything except their hatred for Trump.

I have days where I think well then have what you want, you deserve what comes, enjoy what you voted for.
Today is one of those days.

Spirit realm once told me that we cannot force any into the Light, they must choose it freely. And those that choose to stay in the dark - so be it.

So yeh, so be it. That's me today. My patience is so thin it's invisible.

I need to meditate.

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 06:11 AM
link   
NVM

edit on 6-2-2021 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 06:43 AM
link   
David Hogg Takes on Mike Lindell

They use goosestep feathers too

Thanx

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

I count 7 floors.

Look at the satellite view on google maps. It's got two 'wedding cake' floors on top that are smaller. One has a what appears to be a narrow little garden/balcony ledge all along the front and west, and the next appears to only have a large balcony to the west.
edit on 6-2-2021 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: carewemust

2016 - 11/02/20
11/3/20
Kraken
1/6/21
1/20/21
BIDEN POTUS
1/21/21
1/22/21
1/31/21
2/05/21
2/07/21
2/12/21
2/28/21
3/04/21
3/06/21

Fixed it.

me too lol

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Can somebody please tell me what the WVW Broadcast Network logo/shield 'thing' is on the front of Mike Lindell's desk is please?
Is this his own broadcasting company? What does the WVW stand for?

Thank you
Rainbows
Jane

Alan Parsons talking to us here from the distant past; "but they walk away and just pretend" is what we do with some people in our world that has led us to this point of going over the dam. "freedom, freedom we will not obey!" We will not obey evil.

edit on 6-2-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Thank you.
So not his own broadcasting company. I can't find anything on the owners or what WVW means.
Not to worry, not important.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 07:44 AM
link   

I count 7 floors.

It depends.
Normally Engineers start the entrance on the 2nd or 3rd floor and use the 1st two for parking and deliveries in major city buildings I have been in over the years in the US. The buildings on hills especially do that. I went to a lot of major Cities that didn't do that all but places like San Fran, Nashville, Atlanta for instance have hills and the front side might be the 3rd floor entrance was the point.

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
I must be having a 'thick' day...I really don't understand your reply..my problem.....

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

Same thoughts, same boat, same spirit

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Ran across a pictorial article of how Presidents age in office...

A well known phenomenon, what made me curious was I recalled back in 2015 the age of DJT was brought up as an issue by MSM, now here we are with an even older declared POTUS - supported by the same MSM ... Whatever divides and works huh

Dramatic Before-and-After Photos of How Presidents Have Aged in Office

edit on 262021 by MetalThunder because: SOMETIMES the message is in the Signature

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Further worthy of note that 107 Cheapside is NEXT DOOR to the Chinese Visa Application Centre; between St Paul's Cathedral and the Bank of England (200 metres), with Blackrock and Bank of China nearby!

Bigger

Also interesting that the Bank of England shows as "Temporarily Closed".
edit on 6-2-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-2-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: Justoneman
I must be having a 'thick' day...I really don't understand your reply..my problem.....

Rainbows
Jane

Freedom freedom is what it was really about. Forced Vaccines do sound like tyranny and sound the alarm bells of freedom endangered. I won't consider it freedom if they knock on my door and require I take their vaccines.
I love Alan Parson songs because of both the beauty of the songs and the poetry. The Project seemed to be sharing with us windows into the Tech controlled future of humanity was another part of that post. I bought that album about 1981 or so and wore it out.

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Meanwhile

Lower sect pg 28 and lower part of pg 45;

www.sec.gov...

childrenshealthdefense.org... ays-moderna/

The lower ref; mentions pharmaceutical 'Dangers of invest' etc. But is trying to explain How Dangerous it is to maybe use Nanoparticles - as present Vacinnes of Pfizer / BioMTech are doing.

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: steaming

PS Quote from the above]

[ Investigators who once assumed that the polymer was largely inert are now questioning its biocompatibility and warning about … adverse immune responses that include probably underdiagnosed life-threatening anaphylaxis… ]

As said in given lower sect above,

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: PraetorianAZ

I have nothing else to contribute, so I'll just drop this here.

Highly underrated movie.

Dog coms, white rabbits, encoded messages, and Hollyweirdness, it's a reveal film...a peek behind the curtain.
edit on 6-2-2021 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   

a reply to: Caled

What do we have to do to get the URL length issue fixed while posting on ATS?

You mean like this?

That's about as short as I can get the url to go but, you really have to squeeeeeze it into that little dot. It's not easy.

That's called a singularity URL.

🤓
edit on 6-2-2021 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Even if your clearance is revoked or is not renewed, you are still beholden to all the laws governing classified information. You can’t just go spill the beans once you don’t have a clearance anymore. They made that explicitly clear to me when I left the service.
edit on 6-2-2021 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 347  348  349    351  352  353 >>

join