It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Rant Folks Need To Hear.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Hi there ATS , this Rant is not of my own, it's someone else's, I can't tell you what is , his political affiliation, but his culture or subset of a local culture ,he would be more relatable to some, more than I , an urban New Yorker ever could, with my, progressive bias..and I am, although I try to see the other POV.
youtu.be...
Pls klik^^ here
You can stop the vid at time 3:05 the rest is just ads and revenue seeking.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

I don't think it's about being scared of a vaccine any more then it's about being scared of the disease. I think it's about freedom to choose what you want to do as an individual without any repercussions . That is something Americans have always had when it comes to decisions that impact your health and personal livelihood.

And I'm sorry, I only listened a few minutes to the absurd person that chose to scream his opinion at me because, well, I don't have patience for people like that honestly. He would not take any time to hear me out, he has no ability to think clearly at the moment with that much hate in his heart.

Someone yelling at me on a youtube video is not helping me understand his position...it only strengthens my resolve to stand by my principles as a free American, which is what I'm supposed to be. And, quite honestly, it makes me yearn for the days that I was able to say "because as a free American I don't have to" and that response was enough.

I think, at the end of the day, when you look at what happened at the capital in it's most basic form, without the media influence or any bias towards another American because of their beliefs, it is quite simple;

Some fellow Americans feel like their concerns have not been addressed. Just like with the riots that happened all year long, these people feel like this is their only option left to get their voices heard...and shame on our government for not listening/taking their concerns seriously which is why they did what they did. It is also why other fellow Americans protested/rioted throughout the year.

This is about being able to provide for your family, being able to pay your bills and keep food on the table. It's about being able to travel freely within the United states without having to "show your papers". It's about being an American and having a choice.

I guess at this point, after watching a years worth of people rioting and protesting on both sides of the fence....maybe it's about our government not satisfying the needs of the American people. Maybe that is where the anger should be directed. I really don't think that if I yell at you as an individual, it'll get any change accomplished. Unless, of course, you have some control in the house and senate? I might feel a little better but, at the end of the day I still walk away in the same boat I was in before I took my frustrations out on another plebeian.

Anyhow, it is always up to you what you see and choose to believe. I personally am tired of all the hate and violence. It hurts my heart to see the world and my country torn apart by politics.

And I wish nothing but the best for you and yours, Sir..nothing but the best...

Thanks,
blend57

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 04:05 AM
link   

I can just not click on it at all!

Why would I? "Someone said something in a video" isn't an OP. You gave no hint of what the video is even about, much less your perspective of the topic.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879
Hi there ATS , this Rant is not of my own, it's someone else's, I can't tell you what is , his political affiliation, but his culture or subset of a local culture ,he would be more relatable to some, more than I , an urban New Yorker ever could, with my, progressive bias..and I am, although I try to see the other POV.
youtu.be...
Pls klik^^ here

I like the subtle suggestion that the dumb Trump supporters could never relate to a sophisticated New Yawka.

If only somebody would explain it loudly and with a drawl, then maybe we'd understand.

Can we do some other stereotypes next? I know one that's always a big hit.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

youtu.be...
Pls klik^^ here

I like the subtle suggestion that the dumb Trump supporters could never relate to a sophisticated New Yawka.

If only somebody would explain it loudly and with a drawl, then maybe we'd understand.

Can we do some other stereotypes next? I know one that's always a big hit.

First I've never suggested any such thing, even subtly, I've cured myself of that years ago after engaging folks on a personal and deeper level on neutral ground, My thinking is and I maybe wrong , I wouldn't been given the time of day, if I made such rant myself, and not for nothing my cultural sphere could be just as potentially rejectionist. .And have you ever heard the average New Yorker talk??..say hi to Cardi B..

edit on 13-1-2021 by Spider879 because: Fix stuff

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 06:16 AM
link   

youtu.be...
Pls klik^^ here

How about telling us what the video's about, other than "Pls klik^^ here"

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

youtu.be...
Pls klik^^ here

Ok, the vid is a rant of a man who is disgusted by people whom he knows participated in the take over in D.C and the stupid non reasons they went there in the first place.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: blend57

And when you say not satisfying the needs of the people, for me it's not about government giving us things, it's about government giving us an open field to figure out how to provide for ourselves.

Think of the successful small business owner - that takes real guts and fight and hard work and the type of person who doesn't want to sit on his or her couch and allow someone else to simply give him or her an allotment of stuff and be happy, but that's a lot of what government is into these days. And that will never make people happy. They'll either not have enough, not have the things they really want, not have exactly what they need, or not want to be taken care of and kept like dogs.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

youtu.be...
Pls klik^^ here

Ok, the vid is a rant of a man who is disgusted by people whom he knows participated in the take over in D.C and the stupid non reasons they went there in the first place.

He can think it's stupid all he wants. Did he think it was stupid when people rioted against police and burned down entire neighborhoods of people and businesses who had nothing to do with police?

Those people who did that were rioting against the government system too because they felt like it wasn't addressing their concerns ... OK, the protests that began and then went into violence were began because those people felt their concerns were not addressed by government.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   

You’re supposed to give a summary of the points raised in the video.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

You’re supposed to give a summary of the points raised in the video.

Nothing worth saying. They guy is some redneck idiot that has no clue our country was just hijacked by the banking cartel once again.

It's a terrible rant by and really stupid man. Basically just yells at people and calls them stupid for storming the capitol and then says he wants his country back...

They guy is a delusional redneck dumb ass. Don't even watch it.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Well after such a thorough and informative synopsis I can say nope don't need to hear it.

top topics

join