It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indiana Jones Bethesda Game

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Absolutely nothing is known about it other than what Bethesda tweeted today and the teaser they released with the tweet.

A new Indiana Jones game with an original story is in development from our studio, @MachineGames
, and will be executive produced by Todd Howard, in collaboration with @LucasfilmGames
. It'll be some time before we have more to reveal, but we’re very excited to share today’s news!

Time for Todd Howard to show M$ that he's worth the money now they own the company but MachineGames know how to build a good game so I think it's an interesting prospect
I would expect it will release after ES6 ... whenever that is.

twitter.com...
edit on 12-1-2021 by gortex because: add link

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Bethesda

So I guess maybe expect the game to be playable about a year after the actual release date...

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

It's being developed by MachineGames , they have a pretty good track record with the Wolfenstein games.

Apart from Youngblood.

edit on 12-1-2021 by gortex because: edit to add

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Thanks for this.

Can't wait

edit on 12-1-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Wolfenstein games

Ah...so it's going to be a platform for spreading wokeness that focuses more on virtue signalling than providing a compelling game.

That'll still likely be broken as # on release.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 06:17 AM
link   

I have mixed feelings about the upcoming title. I was bitterly disappointed by Doom Eternal's single-player gameplay. Bethesda is behind Doom Eternal, but I have enjoyed playing most of the Wolfenstein titles on PS4. For those not in the know, Bethesda is behind the more recent instalments of Wolfenstein. Hopefully, this time around, I am not doomed to disappointment.

new topics

top topics

join