It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What actually happened at the Capitol.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: Doctor Smith

George Soros paid ANTIFA and BLM to act like the right and stormed the capitol. Republicans had nothing to do with it, and weren't even in DC.

The Trump supporters saying they were going and admitting they did this on Parler, Twitter, and even here on ATS was actually concervatives setting up the ANTIFA and BLM Soros puppets to commit sedition. They block chained the vaccine to track libs.

This is all coming out next week, and all the libs are going Gitmo.

4d chess at its finest.

That isn't a good look on you.

Should I pander instead?

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Remember the good old days when ATS wasn't a left wing fockadoodle?

Yup, they were right about at the same time that ATS wasn't a right wing echo chamber.
edit on 10-1-2021 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Seriously, what the heck is wrong with you guys? You are NOT going to convince anyone that this was BLM or ANTIFA except yourselves. If it makes you feel better about trying to pull off a failed coup, so be it. But NO ONE outside Trump's cult believes this was ANYONE BUT TRUMP SUPPORTERS. Let try to at least pretend to deny ignorance.

Majority of them supported the protests and march in the beginning and many were pissed Trump was not marching with them, right up until people died. Then it started to get real.

Then they started distancing themselves from the event and as usual blaming everyone else.
They are Definitely not the party of personal responsibility and free from victimhood.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Trump's policies were solid.

They got derailed and because of his ego, it can be argued that he made a fool of himself.

However, if he was left alone from attacks and allowed to follow through on his vision, the US would be a powerhouse right now instead of the sniveling teenager in the corner with a bloody nose because the globalists kicked your ass.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 07:55 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 07:57 PM
link   

George Soros paid ANTIFA and BLM to act like the right and stormed the capitol. Republicans had nothing to do with it, and weren't even in DC.

The Trump supporters saying they were going and admitting they did this on Parler, Twitter, and even here on ATS was actually concervatives setting up the ANTIFA and BLM Soros puppets to commit sedition. They block chained the vaccine to track libs.

4d chess at its finest.

Should I pander instead?

To whom?

Seems to me you're pandering to the likes of AM and other "centrists".

Whatever man, carry on.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Trump's policies were solid.

They got derailed and because of his ego, it can be argued that he made a fool of himself.

However, if he was left alone from attacks and allowed to follow through on his vision, the US would be a powerhouse right now instead of the sniveling teenager in the corner with a bloody nose because the globalists kicked your ass.

That's a fair response regardless of if I agree with the core concept or not.

As a whole the US is screwed because in general people refuse to accept that someone can have a different opinion . Wait , you dont agree with what I said then it's time for you to get some cancel culture!! That generally seems to be how it goes with discussions currently.

In the end blindly following MAGA life doesn't make anyone a Patriot.
In the end blindly following Cancel Culture doesn't make anyone more Woke.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Right. A bunch of middle aged rednecks with neckbeards are Antifa. Most of the people who stormed in have been identified, and they absolutely are NOT Antifa. They're cult 45 members.

And Qtards.

link   

originally posted by: opethPA

Yup, they were right about at the same time that ATS wasn't a right wing echo chamber.

So you get it then?

The right wing echo chamber nonsense was just that? Nonsense?

I hope so.

It's really dishonest when people pretend that an entire demographic thinks one way or another.

link   

4d chess at its finest.

Should I pander instead?

To whom?

Seems to me you're pandering to the likes of AM and other "centrists".

Whatever man, carry on.

Because there's so many centrists to pander to? Plus, I'm not a centrist, I just dislike both parties.

But anyone can see what's going on right now. People are constructing whatever reality necessary other than occasms razor. I don't and won't accept that just because it's emotionally convenient for some.

The best thing the right can do is start planning a serious go at next run. Because Biden is going to be horrible.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 08:06 PM
link   

In the end blindly following MAGA life doesn't make anyone a Patriot. 
In the end blindly following Cancel Culture doesn't make anyone more Woke.

Well I'm not American but if I was, that would most certainly be a really difficult position to be in.

America first or destroy everything that reminds of why my life is so f#cking awesome?

Yep, it's a real conundrum...

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   

So you get it then?

I hope so.

It's really dishonest when people pretend that an entire demographic thinks one way or another.

Yup, ATS is neither a left wing fockadoodle or a right wing echo chamber.

We have members here that fall on either side of that equation. Hell you have mods that openly flaunt their affiliation to one side or the other but that doesn't mean that it is indicative of the whole posting population here IMO.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 08:11 PM
link   

So you get it then?

I hope so.

Yup, ATS is neither a left wing fockadoodle or a right wing echo chamber.

We have members here that fall on either side of that equation. Hell you have mods that openly flaunt their affiliation to one side or the other but that doesn't mean that it is indicative of the whole posting population here IMO.

And it's wonderful.

Long live ATS.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

All good, I was just talking.

One thing we can all agree on is that dark times are ahead.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
a reply to: olaru12

Who exactly killed the cop? Was it Trump supporters or Antifa? Maybe the cops will think twice before busing in Antifa next time.

If they would have went down and dug the politicians out of their spider holes and killed them, it would qualify as a coup. But they didn't do anything.

If it wasn't for Antifa and those that bused them in this would have been a totally peaceful event.

Prove it. Show the video. Or at least a reputable source. You made the accusation, it's up to you to back up your statement.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Who exactly killed the cop? Was it Trump supporters or Antifa? Maybe the cops will think twice before busing in Antifa next time.

If they would have went down and dug the politicians out of their spider holes and killed them, it would qualify as a coup. But they didn't do anything.

If it wasn't for Antifa and those that bused them in this would have been a totally peaceful event.

Prove it. Show the video. Or at least a reputable source. You made the accusation, it's up to you to back up your statement.

That wasn't proof. That was just some guy making allegations. How do you know it wasn't trump supporters in those vans or more law enforcement to quell the Capitol take over.?
edit on 10-1-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Where in this clip is proof shown of anything?

Sure you have the guy in the clip giving his interpretation of what he is seeing but that is no more valid then me driving by a house with a round door, filming it and saying "Hobbits live there"

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   

It's all been recorded. The police opened the gates and allowed the demonstrators to breach the Capitol.

You’re right, it is recorded. It’s recorded that the doors were opened and cops pulled out after barricades started getting over run, the building breached, and cops assaulted. That’s absolutely recorded. You folks just keep ignoring that little video in favor of the ones that suit your narrative.

That video.
edit on 10-1-2021 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Seriously, what the heck is wrong with you guys? You are NOT going to convince anyone that this was BLM or ANTIFA except yourselves. If it makes you feel better about trying to pull off a failed coup, so be it. But NO ONE outside Trump's cult believes this was ANYONE BUT TRUMP SUPPORTERS. Let try to at least pretend to deny ignorance.

Because everyone "outside of Trump's cult" believes what the MSM wants them to believe.

Do just a little investigating and you will begin to see the truth. But you won't.

Here is a start.

Evidence of ANTIFA provocateurs

False Flag
edit on 1/10/2021 by Firewater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

It's all been recorded. The police opened the gates and allowed the demonstrators to breach the Capitol.

You’re right, it is recorded. It’s recorded that the doors were opened and cops pulled out after barricades started getting over run, the building breached, and cops assaulted. That’s absolutely recorded. You folks just keep ignoring that little video in favor of the ones that suit your narrative.

That video.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join