It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What If Some Super Secret Government Agency Secretly Owned ATS?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo
a reply to: MissSmartypants

Бесплатная водка для всех!

😎

Don't you already get enough free potatoes dahn there in Amish country?

edit on 7-1-2021 by Bigburgh because: Vodka for all

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: MissSmartypants

originally posted by: rickymouse
They could use it as a think tank, and to try to see what people would say or how they would react to potential changes they are planning. They probably do it now, but are just here as members.
What fun. They could play with our heads to see what we do.

Yeah, I wonder how much a job like that would pay?

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 01:05 AM
link   

There was one day when Michael Aquino himself held a Q&A as a guest speaker here. Yes, thats right, former head of the NSA and Satanic Churches. (and also who's Wikipedia page mysteriously disappeared along with a bunch of other internet sites).

My name is Michael Aquino..

He is a long time member.

I read a rumor from someone that ATS was always run by Secret Service. Perhaps its the other way around.. and they don't want to run it anymore and handing off management.. who knows?..

The way I see, little things have hinted me off the way they manage this site that there may have been some sort of oversight.

Perhaps its a benefit to them to observe how civilians react to things and to see what they know.

Here's another interesting thread where OP thinks Q Anon is Aquino, partly due to the anagram nature of the name. He also thinks ATS is owned by NSA.
Q Anon is Aquino

edit on 7-1-2021 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 01:27 AM
link   
First, not sure about the new owner, but I would think one would have to be a member though and of course there is a reason for that.
But really, if you use the chinese spider web trap to get info on this site, its very easy to discover who knows what about their specialty .
Take cooking for example. A few here got their 4 or 5 star restaurant qualifications I bet. Just read their post.
For me I look for artist and musicians and those that cook. Not really at all into Aliens or CIA . Politics is new to me. I learnt during the Clinton years ( it was true then maybe ), its a popularity contest.
Apparently Biden was popular with who knows who this time around.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Nah : you can tell them a mile away, because they always name things with 3-letter codes.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

Nah : you can tell them a mile away, because they always name things with 3-letter codes.

Best. Response. Ever.

I like ATS

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Who are the cia selling to? I assumed the sale was a change of front, not an actual change of ATS's shadow owners.
edit on 7/1/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Probably the usual. The first thing you'd see are direct links / widgets to mainstream news that they also control. Then it would become more inappropriate to question things like Islam, and China. Probably also debate over Democrat party members would be severely muted. Then it will become less about interactivity and more about dependency - rather than discuss things we would be encouraged to read things, that are vetted, miss (have a noticeable absence of) key details or facts, that kind of thing. I think to let it continue to operate as is like a "scientific study" would be a quaint notion but they don't ever just leave things alone to roll on under their (our) own steam. There is always interjection even if it's simple MSM widgets through to coerced consumption of their agenda(s). Another key factor, though I think sometimes they will not do it merely so that their cover isn't blown, but this site would "go woke". I'm not sure in what form or fashion, but the woke agenda, I believe, holds ties with the same kind of people (agencies) we're talking about. Because going woke protects them as it does Islam and China and women like Pelosi and all the rest. Well, just speculatin'

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Don’t worry about the government buying ATS, they own the entire internet and it’s their playground. And you know what else, there isn’t a damn thing you can do about it.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I think you're all overestimating the size of ATS and it's influence.

We are a pretty small community in this big world.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Have you ever visited the map of the internet?

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: markymint

pretty much
let the minor stuff like saucers and vampires go
select topics of interest (election fraud) and influence as desired.
debunk certain topics. (election fraud? ha ha!)

let's keep an eye out for new moderators / posters when the alphabet buys us.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   
ATS is a pretty good honey pot.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   

I read somewhere before that it use to traceroute through the CIA. Like all media on the internet. I am sure they have their methods of control here. That seems evident to me considering some of the things that have happened in the past.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Thread closed.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

<< 1   >>

join