It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FAA notified after large blue UFO seen above Oahu

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Interesting video here and multiple witnesses. The video shows a blue something slowly descending and another white light was seen in the area.

HONOLULU, Hawaii (HawaiiNewsNow) - An unidentified flying object spotted in the evening sky over Leeward Oahu prompted witnesses to call 911 on Tuesday.

The sighting happened about 8:30 p.m.

There are multiple videos of what appears to be a glowing‚ oblong mass — both in the sky and in the water.

Officials from the Federal Aviation Administration say there were no aircraft incidents or accidents in this area at the time. But multiple witnesses reported seeing a large blue object fall out of the sky and into the ocean.
www.hawaiinewsnow.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: bluemooone2

Project blue-beam firing up? There is military and spook presence in Hawaii, maybe related?

Looks like the burner tip of a oxygen rich torch setting.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   
So , a lighted balloon fell in the ocean ?

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   
How is this anything else but a lit balloon, already slightly deflated?

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Big blue dildo?

Sorry.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Because people have been trained [ read indoctrinated ] to be afraid for the slightest reason. Instead of using their own brain, observing and trying discover the facts, they just cower and hit the panic button.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fisherr
Big blue dildo?

Sorry.

Yeah....i'm gonna go with that explanation

Peace

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Officials from the Federal Aviation Administration say there were no aircraft incidents or accidents in this area at the time.

That leaves out a lot, did they check with the military base at all I wonder or any skydiving entertainers.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   

swamp gas. That's how it works. Everyone knows this.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   

The Hopi blue star?

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I was waiting for a thread on this. I was reluctant to post one myself because information is scarce, and the video seems to be not great.

My first question: there are supposed to be multiple independent witnesses, but the articles I've seen only discuss one of them? Has anyone followed up on this, maybe canvassed the area?

Unless we can get more witnesses and/or pictorial evidence, it will be stuck in the "cool story bro" category.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   
There are apparently some divers in the area with a sub hoping to find it, but the exact location it "entered the ocean" is apparently difficult to ascertain.

top topics

join