It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wait 21 days - 12 weeks for 2nd shot!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   
The Sun barred me from the comments section for mentioning colloidal silver.
edit on 1-1-2021 by wlee48868 because: My reply not showing separate

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: wlee48868
The Sun barred me from the comments section for mentioning colloidal silver.

Hope it gets biblical soon, instead of factual or logical.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

originally posted by: Joneselius
Do NOT be deceived, this is an INSTRUCTION from Christ. Why are people so readily decieved?

Spot on; so it is time to start stocking up on non-decayable foods, water and medicene and have full Faith in Corinthians 1 15 1-4.
Show time soon - who are His heros and who are they up against. The Rephaim are coming to a town near you. LOL.

Time to start stocking up? I was always into being at least somewhat stocked up, thinking I was in good shape, but the initial "shelter in place" / 2 weeks to flatten the curve and we're home free situation was a wake-up call that I wasn't even close tobeing prepared.

I can't have a cow where I live, nor do I want one, so I can only keep a 2-week supply of milk, but these days, I'm good on everything else for months to come. Though if the power or natural gas is cut off, not so much.

I don't have the Bible memorized, so if those lines from 1st Corinthians are critical, I'd best search them up before the internet is EMPeed away.

ETA, got it, a reminder that Jesus died for our sins, was buried and resurrected. That part I remember from Church, I don't know how people have all these verses memorized!
edit on 1/1/2021 by dogstar23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

I can't have a cow where I live, nor do I want one, so I can only keep a 2-week supply of milk, but these days, I'm good on everything else for months to come. Though if the power or natural gas is cut off, not so much.

You can buy powdered and canned milk.

It is good to have both, if needed, IMO.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join