It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mark of the COVID

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Hi, what a great OP, Respect.

Someone asked what the 666 symbology meant, i dont know if you answered them as i haven't looked through all the posts but something came to me when i read it. So could it be that the 6 represents man, 9 represents god and 3 represents the beast, and by man uniting 9 and 3 as opposites within himself he can become like God/Satan.
Cheers

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
I'm writing this thread as documentation. I see no way to change what is happening, but I think it is important for those who wish to understand what is happening to our world to be able to do so. I am quite aware already that there are many here who will consider every word I write down as pure poppycock; so be it. This is not the Political Mud Pit, so if someone wishes to condemn others for their beliefs, please do so in a civil manner worthy of your post.

Some time back I was engaged in a thread where I made the following predictions:
  • A vaccine against the Chinese Virus will be developed. It's actual efficacy is irrelevant; it is enough that one will be developed and promoted to the population as effective.

• The requirements for face mask use will be increased, to the point that not wearing one will be considered in many locations as akin to indecent exposure and will involve fines and potentially jail time. At the same time, the use of a face mask will be a strict requirement for all employment.

• The majority of the population will rebel against the use of face masks. I am not speaking of an active, bloody rebellion but rather a general consensus that people are simply fed up with the restrictions.

• The new vaccine will be promoted as an alternative to face masks. If one is vaccinated they have little risk of either contracting or spreading the dreaded Chinese Virus; therefore those who accept the vaccination will be exempted from the face mask requirement.

• Mask exemption will be voluntary or at least informal at first, but soon one will be required to show evidence of vaccination in order to be exempted. This will likely be in the form of a non-photo card one can carry with them, quite possibly with an identification barcode to be used in larger corporate settings.

• After some time, and for several reasons I am thinking a few years, a concern will be raised in the public arena about the lack of security of these new cards which have become a mainstay of public life. Laws against misuse of the mask exemption will be passed.

• By this time, the RealID identification cards will be in widespread use. After some intense debate, the face mask exemption cards will be merged with the RealID cards, so simply carrying around one's photo ID will allow for verification of vaccination and exemption status.

• A black market for exemptions will be created, using a RealID card that will work as normal but will contain false information as to exemption status.

• There will be another viral outbreak. This will serve to trigger massive government crackdowns on the black market and more strictly enforce adherence to face mask exemption laws.

• After some time, the RFID chips will gain support as a substitute for RealID. They will be promoted as extremely safe due to their long use and few side effects in pets, the ultimate in security since they cannot be lost or stolen, and the ultimate in convenience. Acceptance will be slow, but will happen.

• The RFID chips will be tightly regulated as a medical device. They will be implanted in the right hand for convenience, but an exception will be made for those with missing limbs to have them implanted in the forehead. To determine the location of the chips easily, the recipient will be marked with a small barcode that will also serve as additional security against fraud.

• Businesses will be required to either install scanners at all entrances to verify exemption or post signage indicating that they are not in compliance with the (to date voluntary) program. Employees will be required to verify anyone without a face mask who attempts to enter.

• The use of an employee will be a very expensive method of verification. Businesses will soon move to automatic verification via automated checkpoints. This will require that everyone inside is vaccinated and exempt, and will allow the businesses to claim "viral free" status in their advertising. This will, of course, mean that while one can legally move freely wearing a face mask or using a medical exemption, access to stores will be denied.

• Employers will use the automated verification first, in exchange for liability exclusions for anyone who might contract a virus at their workplace. Worker's Comp rates will be set based in large part on whether or not automatic verification is being used, providing a large financial reward for those who comply and financial punishment for those who do not.

• After several years, laws will be passed (primarily in large population centers) that serve to punish those who still refuse the vaccinations.
I expect this to start in either southern Europe or the Middle East. There is a good chance that the recent peace movements in the Middle East will be the birthplace of these requirements, although other developed countries will follow suit happily.

Revelation 13:11-18
    And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
The reason I am posting this is that, for many years now, I have endeavored to understand prophesy and to add my voice to others in ways that would hopefully delay the bad things that are prophesied to be. That time is now past. Humanity has made a decision that is now irrevocable, and nothing anyone can do will prevent what is coming. All we can do is prepare.

Understand, this is not about politics... screw the R's and D's equally; politics is the fine art of controlling people's actions, and I have no desire nor intent to debate that here. It is not about the vaccine coming out; it can be the most effective vaccine ever developed, it can be purified water and do absolutely nothing. That is irrelevant. What is relevant is that it exists and it is being foisted on the people, first by an appeal to humanity, then by shaming, and finally by methods of increasing force. It is a means to an end, not an end in itself.

TheRedneck

This needs to be read!

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracytheoristIAM

originally posted by: andy06shake

Sad mad biblical rhetoric with no bearing whatsoever on reality.

Your right it's not about politics but religion, and a rinse and repeat, canny even come up with even a little originality, one at that.

Anyhoo happy new year when it materialises, canny be any worse than 2020.

Why do people with no biblical belief always have to show their righteous indignation and disgust ? If you don't believe , just move along...

The same reason staunch conservatives can't shut the hell up about Biden.

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Do you ever wonder what it would be like if everyone just gave up on politicians and their own biases and said, right lets all look at the puppetmaster now.

All the puppets are entertaining for sure. i like to break up words and look at them from different angles, for example entertain, can be broken up to enter tain, with tain being the reflective material in mirrors.

Tin-coated mirrors were first made in Europe in the 15th century. The thin tinfoil used to silver mirrors was known as "tain".[5] When glass mirrors first gained widespread usage in Europe during the 16th century, most were silvered with an amalgam of tin and mercury,[6]
SILVERING The silver screen anyone? the truth is under our noses!

so enter and mirror. Makes sense when your politicians are mere actors displaying idiocy and ignorance.

edit on 4-7-2021 by Panartisis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Did you miss the memo? Joe Biden is President of the United States. Sorry, I thought that was well-covered by the news.

Any sitting President is making policy that directly affects the lives of citizens every day. That makes any sitting President completely relevant to any discussion of US policy. In contrast, no religious organization is making policy that citizens are forced to live under; religion is a completely voluntary lifestyle. No one is forcing you or anyone else in the US to attend any church whatsoever or believe in any religious writings whatsoever; please do not try to forbid others from exercising that same ability unless you want someone else deciding your religious views by force of law.

I will also point out that you and a few others can't seem to stop talking about a former President who may have made policy at one time but now cannot.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 05:41 AM
link   

popped in from another thread

Great OP and pretty much hit the mark on most

Any chance you can pm 6 numbers for Saturday.

Riouz

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Riouz5

Thank you! But...

Any chance you can pm 6 numbers for Saturday.
I don't understand...

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Well you nailed pretty much most of your op, and i think the rest will come into fruition..

So with your insight,i was hoping for 6 winning lottery numbers

Riouz

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Riouz5

Oh! I get it now, thanks.

I don't do lotteries... I can barely manage to support us, much less the people running the lotteries.

TheRedneck

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join