It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Who Is Stacey Abrams’ Sister Blocks Challenges to Voter Eligibility Ahead of Senate Runoff

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Speaking of Sonny Purdue, current Secretary of Agriculture, past Georgia Governor 2003-2011.

In mid-2003, Perdue purchased 101 acres (0.41 km2) of land next to his Houston County, Georgia, home. The land was adjacent to the 20,000-acre Oaky Woods preserve being sold by Weyerhaeuser. The land was eventually sold to developers; however, the state was evaluating bidding on the property and keeping it as a reserve. After the state dropped out of the bidding and the land was sold to developers, the value of Perdue's property more than doubled. Perdue failed to disclose his ownership of the property in required financial disclosure forms.

Wikipedia

edit on 31-12-2020 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-12-2020 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars
I think it will be stopped one way or the other.

I am all for not having Biden or Harris as our president. I like what Trump has done. I'd like to see more of it.
But I don't see a path for this to happen that is constitutional. And anything that is done MUST be done by the constitution and show a clear reason why, other than what we have now, which is unproven claims.

I'm not the opposition, I just don't see a way to win this.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   
There's more than two options to have a position on this.

False dilemma is a tool of the corporate media.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: putnam6
You degraded from a very broad brush to a very narrow one.
With most of the examples cleared.
What happened ?

Denying ignorance .
Why ?
Folks just like to type anything into that box.

The point remains I don't trust either side, and there is no way to effectively argue without giving examples. Pretty sure what I see as crooked, you may see as just taking advantage of the system. It does bother me when I see a Republican or Conservative that I usually support, get caught up in the BS. It's like with Kemp there is likely some stuff going on there too. This is to the original point of the Georgia Good Ole Boy network, which continues to operate and goes back decades.

Traveled all over the state since the '80s and have met many many people on both sides, from business leaders to politicians to normal everyday people. It's a great state with good people, it's a political system however produces more errors than plus marks. Hell, with Kemp he is an error but it just so happens Abrams would have been even more so.
edit on 31-12-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join