It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Who Is Stacey Abrams’ Sister Blocks Challenges to Voter Eligibility Ahead of Senate Runoff

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Judge Leslie Abrams Gardner, a federal judge in Georgia and sister of failed gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams, effectively blocked challenges to voter eligibility in two Georgia counties ahead of the January 5 Senate runoff.

Gardner on Monday ruled in favor of Majority Forward, the nonprofit organization of former Clinton campaign attorney Marc Elias, who remains at the helm of many of the voting challenges seeded throughout the U.S. He contended that Republicans tried to “disenfranchise” thousands of voters, particularly 4,000 in two Georgia counties — Muscogee County and Ben Hill County — based on groundless “change-of-address” data.

A voter named Ralph Russell brought forth the challenge in mid-December, alleging that he “had compared evidence from publicly accessible voter registration databases to prove that these voters had moved out of Georgia,” per Politico.
Judge Who Is Stacey Abrams’ Sister Blocks Challenges to Voter Eligibility in Two Counties Ahead of Senate Runoff

This is one reason Trump is mad at our Governor.

Kemp could of brought this to the attention of the country but he did not.

The cheating and deals continue in GA among both parties.

All the MSM can report on is no fraud.

Not sure what is going to happen. I can not see Biden being our president. I think it will be stopped one way or the other.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   
How is this not a conflict of interest?

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Stacey Abrams sister essentially cleared the way for illegal aliens, out of state people, and dead people, to vote in this coming Tuesday's election, just like they did on November 4th.

Another reason why President Trump is ramping up his calls for governor Kemp to resign. His corruption and accepting kickbacks from dominion, and other entities, has rendered him impotent.

edit on 12/30/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I don't blame Trump.

It seems Kemp is bought and paid for.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

She was asked to recuse herself and declined.

Somehow it is not a conflict.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Stacey Abrams sister essentially cleared the way for illegal aliens, out of state people, and dead people, to vote in this coming Tuesday's election, just like they did on November 4th.

Another reason why President Trump is ramping up his calls for governor Kemp to resign. His corruption and accepting kickbacks from dominion, and other entities, has rendered him impotent.

Nope, there's no cheating going on. Nothing to see here.

(sigh)

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

Be sure to vote they keep saying...

LOL.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Won't happen peacefully.

They have an agenda ...

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I was receiving up to 10 texts a day from some outfit about voting in GA. I don't live there and never have. My phone number has been mine for 20 years so it wasn't there either. Finally told them I was reporting them to the election commission for voter fraud.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   
It's Fulton County .
Cesspool of Georgia.
Chicago wannabe.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
It's Fulton County .
Cesspool of Georgia.
Chicago wannabe.

Where your piss is more secure than your vote.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

They’re Leftist Authoritarianz so the rules don’t apply...

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I know none of you cares, and I agree Abrams should have recused herself from this case, but, the issue is not a new one.

The method for "cleaning up voter rolls" is the issue. It has been shown to be flawed.

Also, the two counties involved are purging the rolls in one county that Trump lost.

They started the purge AFTER the Presidential Election in anticipation of Jan. 5.

A federal judge in Georgia on Monday ordered two counties to reverse a decision removing more than 4,000 voters from the rolls ahead of the Jan. 5 runoff elections that will decide control of the U.S. Senate.

The judge, Leslie Abrams Gardner — the sister of former gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams, a prominent ally of President-elect Joe Biden who has led voter registration efforts across the state — concluded that the counties appeared to have improperly relied on unverified change-of-address data to invalidate registrations in the two counties.

Politico

edit on 30-12-2020 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   

The legal answer is that Stacey Abrams is NOT a party in the lawsuit.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bunch

The legal answer is that Stacey Abrams is NOT a party in the lawsuit.

The suit, brought by Majority Forward, represented by National Democratic Party attorney Marc Elias, followed an effort to challenge the lengthy roster of voters simply because their registrations appeared to match U.S. Postal Service change-of address records. Voting officials in the two counties agreed to remove the voters, despite warnings from Democrats that such postal data is not a reliable or conclusive indicator that a voter has given up their local residence.

After Gardner’s ruling, Elias hailed the decision as a “blow to GOP voter suppression.”

Politico (again)

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
I know none of you cares, and I agree Abrams should have recused herself from this case, but, the issue is not a new one.

The method for "cleaning up voter rolls" is the issue. It has been shown to be flawed.

Also, the two counties involved are purging the rolls in one county that Trump lost.

They started the purge AFTER the Presidential Election in anticipation of Jan. 5.

A federal judge in Georgia on Monday ordered two counties to reverse a decision removing more than 4,000 voters from the rolls ahead of the Jan. 5 runoff elections that will decide control of the U.S. Senate.

The judge, Leslie Abrams Gardner — the sister of former gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams, a prominent ally of President-elect Joe Biden who has led voter registration efforts across the state — concluded that the counties appeared to have improperly relied on unverified change-of-address data to invalidate registrations in the two counties.

Politico

I’m curious to understand why you think the judge needed to recuse herself when her sister is not a party in the litigation?
edit on 30-12-2020 by Bunch because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Politico
So it’s “all good” and “nothing to see here”

Really sounds like you’re going to bat here.

Hint: you should not and quit while you’re “ahead”

Like in the polls and stuff
edit on 30-12-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

Georgia is run by Republicans! Stacy holds no office!

And not a peep was mentioned by any of our elected representatives or MSM.

Be sure to vote and wear a mask is all they have said since the election.

Not one of our elected republicans has called attention to the fraud. They must be in on it.

If anything our SoS and others have covered for the fraud in GA.

But be sure to vote!

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

Not one of our elected republicans has called attention to the fraud. They must be in on it.

But be sure to vote!

The graft and corruption run deep in Georgia pretty much always has. Both sides

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

But be sure to vote!
I’ll play. So you’re saying the well-connected and financed Abrams sisters wrapped in political clout and draped in the color and speech of the Zeitgest that is 2020 aren’t able to call shots and pull strings because they don’t “hold an office”?

“Republicans” pfffft. Of course they’re in on it ATL is lit with $ and generous corporate donors - For both sides...

edit on 30-12-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join