It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How I Think COVID Ends

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   
The conspiracy guy in me says this, as the vaccine rolls out, a new and more accurate method of testing is rolled out some time in 2021.
This "NEW TEST" renders most of the old Covid positives as negatives, now you just have a bad flu or cold maybe phenomena maybe Bronchitis.
After all we can't have tons of people testing positive AFTER they took the vaccine.
It's over when they want it over.
Oh and watch what happens IF Biden is inaugurated next month........in relation to COVID ending.

Just a theory I will revisit this thread when and If it happens.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Sometimes we must entertain ourselves while life continues on.

They are now saying there is a new strain of corona spreading. I'm betting they are pumping that number up in case people start dying from the vaccine so they'll have something else to blame it on. The new mutated 'rona. Certainly not the new miracle vaccine!!

Just a little rabbit hole side thought I had out of the blue today. Real or not, we will see on both of our fronts by the time it's all said and done, yeah? At this point it almost has to end with a bang.
edit on 12/28/2020 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I think they'll try to institute a national shut down to catch up those states that never did it and destroy their economies for good and all. It will be up to those governors to resist then.

Basically, those states the opened and never closed again have weathered this far better then many others, and we can't have that.

If our darkest days are ahead of us, then those days have to happen or else Joe comes out of the gate a liar.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   
My thinking is this:
1. it was manmade ( therefore we are doomed, period )
2. when a national leader says it has now mutated to a seasonal flu ( take your yearly flu corona vaccine shot ) and be obedient.

I hate to say now, but Japan's leadership has given into the NWO scheme , yep, we are changing the law to , now the govt. can shut down and control peoples movement. They currently are working on this law now. We are all fk'd.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

If Biden is sworn in, I see a popular uprising coming. Maybe even an outright 2nd revolution.

Millions of Covid-19 Vaccine Doses Remain Unused in US, Putting 2020 Goal in Doubt

in.news.yahoo.com... Millions of COVID-19 vaccines are sitting unused in U.S. hospitals and elsewhere a week into the massive inoculation campaign, putting the government’s target for 20 million vaccinations this month in doubt. As of Wednesday morning, only 1 million shots of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine had been given, about one-third of the first shipment sent last week. Over 9.5 million doses of vaccines, including Moderna’s, have now been sent to states, according to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

edit on 28-12-2020 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Also likely a couple million of covid cases will be reclassified as flu cases. Since the CDC says flu is virtually non-existent this Winter.

CDC.. No flu: mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Also likely a couple million of covid cases will be reclassified as flu cases. Since the CDC says flu is virtually non-existent this Winter.

Five year infection rate for the flu was 15.80% this year was 0.10%, that is crazy, and don't tell me oh it's because we were all wearing masks, all these other people only got COVID still wearing masks. The statistics basically re-branded everything to COVID

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   

No flu because were wearing mask clean underware and social distancing. We have covid because were wearing mask and social distancing.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell

No flu because were wearing mask clean underware and social distancing. We have covid because were wearing mask and social distancing.

I agree with you and well said.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   

How I Think COVID Ends.........

It doesn't.

Look how giddy the Authoritarians are with their new found powers.

You think they will give up that power???

The system is in place now.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
The conspiracy guy in me says this, as the vaccine rolls out, a new and more accurate method of testing is rolled out some time in 2021.
This "NEW TEST" renders most of the old Covid positives as negatives, now you just have a bad flu or cold maybe phenomena maybe Bronchitis.
After all we can't have tons of people testing positive AFTER they took the vaccine.
It's over when they want it over.
Oh and watch what happens IF Biden is inaugurated next month........in relation to COVID ending.

Just a theory I will revisit this thread when and If it happens.
Thinking out loud here about the efficacy of the 2-dose vaccine..

What happens when you couple a questionable length of immunity/resistance vs. needing to be updated (and logged of course) every year (or less)?

In other words, couple this with with the nurse’s bout Bell’s palsy (and other “adverse immune responses” being scrubbed from the internet atm from this shot, dove-tailed with the SNAFU that Spain is proposing with regards to a “list” of “registered refusers” of the vaccine so “they can study the reasons why” sounds pretty f’ing suspicious to me.

We don’t even know how long people remain resistant to this virus that doesn’t kill most people. Or if it even does.

Why?

What’s going on here?

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Good day Blue_Jay33. You bring a thought...

We don't know yet...if in the long run...this vaccine works....or doesn't begin dropping people down the road.

We have no time trials over years....to see what happens to us...and we won't know for years if it doesn't cycle back morphed differently...and kills us anyway.

False hope, too soon. We have no way of knowing until much later...we can look back.

Underlying all? One could see nefarious intent down the road....just cross our fingers.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

It could but once viruses have successfully jumped into humans, they almost always mutate to be less deadly and more annoying so as to not kill their hosts. Those are the strains that tend to be most successful and most likely to spread around and keep on mutating.

COVID will always be around, but it'll almost certainly become another of the 101 strains of seasonal cold.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   
They've already started....

This Wasn't The Big One

The novel coronavirus has had a devastating impact around the globe, but the World Health Organization warned Monday that worse pandemics could lie ahead, urging the world to get "serious" about preparedness.
"This is a wakeup call," WHO emergencies chief Michael Ryan told reporters at a briefing marking a year since the UN agency first learned of the new virus spreading in China.

Since then, Covid-19 has killed nearly 1.8 million people around the world, out of over 80 million infected.

"This pandemic has been very severe," Ryan acknowledged.

"It has spread around the world extremely quickly and it has affected every corner of this planet, but this is not necessarily the big one."

They're already downplaying it.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Evenin', Ket. Yeah, I agree...some form or another will be around forever.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Five year infection rate for the flu was 15.80% this year was 0.10%, that is crazy, and don't tell me oh it's because we were all wearing masks, all these other people only got COVID still wearing masks. The statistics basically re-branded everything to COVID

Nah.......... They wouldn't do something as obvious as that. We have simply eradicated the common flu suddenly after 75,000 years.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I think the Government force you indirectly to take the vaccine. If you don't get the vaccination you end up in some sort of registration limiting your life's quality ie you will loose your job, not free to travel, required to wear a mask.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   

You just laid The Golden Egg my Friend.

Covid-cold is the same bug we called Spanish Flu....same bug we call bad gut bacteria and same bug we call cancer.

All the thousands of made-up diseases are but different symptoms of the same causality which is this bug.

Its already insitu in Billions of people....it always is because people get it via the foodchain and untreated foods.....however over the last several hundred years the growth and spread of this bug has been artificially maintained and the ug has been weaponized against Humanity on a Global Scale.

So yes,most people who die from anything will have this bug in them in bacterial viral or fungal size.

There is nothing "novel" about the bug....but you will be able to write a Novel after you see what happens Globally when the cure for the bug is honestly released and openly discussed...because...no more cancer....no more thousands of diseases.

As we already know the connection between remedial actions and antiparasitic/bacterial drugs has been FOREVER MADE.....so its all over but the crying.....the rest of Disclosure will happen by proxy now.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I dont see it ending, ever.

"Covid19" might be left behind as a term/concept, but the rest is sticking around for the foreseeable future. Id even say its all just been building the foundation for everything that comes next. This is all just a glimpse into the future, not a temporary situation.

Look to how this sort of authoritarianism, deception, etc. plays out in history, every single time, and apply modern context/tools for a reasonably accurate predictive process.

Only thing that will change course is deploying a system that competes with the technocratic monolith. "Fighting back" in the traditional sense will work towards the same end as supporting the monolith. Particularly since many have no idea what they are actually fighting against or how to fight it in the first place. Many are just dancing to the tune the technocracy is singing.

As long as they control our food, manufacturing, energy, supply chains, information channels, education, politicians, etc... It only "ends" when the technocrats move on to The Next Thing.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 09:08 PM
link   

I called this, anybody surprised ?

I KNEW IT

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join