It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Queens Christmas Day message 2020

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Happy Xmas ATS ..
The Queen’s speech this year is about looking after each other and something about the light ...
she also goes on about the bible and the unknown warrior is also talked about ..
thought I’d post the link . you never know you may want to watch an old woman talk #e ..

The Lewisham and Greenwich NHS Choir are singing at the end .

youtu.be...
edit on 25-12-2020 by nofear46 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: nofear46

The Queen was dressed in Purple.

Purple is associated spirituality, the sacred, higher self, passion, third eye, fulfillment, and vitality.
Bright purple hues suggest riches and royalty.

www.bourncreative.com...

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Didn't Channel 4 do a deep fake version?

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Thank you for sharing that.
Impressive.

Merry Christmas!

S&F

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

The Queen was dressed in Purple.

Purple is associated spirituality, the sacred, higher self, passion, third eye, fulfillment, and vitality.
Bright purple hues suggest riches and royalty.

www.bourncreative.com...

And I thought it was because it made her look young and matched her hair 😁

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wildmanimal

Thank you for sharing that.
Impressive.

Merry Christmas!

S&F

Np

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cymru

Didn't Channel 4 do a deep fake version?

Don’t know ? Got a link ?

Ok I’ve found it ..

Not 2 bad .. I will show my mum and see if she notices ..

m.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   
American here, just so you know, there is really no such thing as a Queen. She is only a Queen because she is allowed to be a Queen.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: JamesNaples

Then that makes her a queen.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   
The Queen is a man.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   

"Christmas is really about bringing out your inner pagan," historian Kenneth C. Davis told "CBS This Morning." According to Davis, Christmas was celebrated as early as the fourth century, suggesting that it had almost nothing to do with Jesus Christ.

"In ancient Rome there was a feast called Saturnalia that celebrated the solstice. What is the solstice? It's the day that the sun starts coming back, the days start getting longer. And most of the traditions that we have that relate to Christmas relate to the solstice, which was celebrated in ancient Rome on December 25.

So when Christianity became the official religion in a sense, in Rome, they were able to fix this date. ... There's a little discrepancy about it but there's no question that the fact that it was celebrated in Rome as an important day with gift giving, candle lighting, and singing and decorating houses really cemented Christmas as December 25."

www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   
The same applies to most things then.

Trump's only president as he is allowed to be. Or a doctor?
I'm not a monarchist.

originally posted by: JamesNaples
American here, just so you know, there is really no such thing as a Queen. She is only a Queen because she is allowed to be a Queen.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

"Christmas is really about bringing out your inner pagan," historian Kenneth C. Davis told "CBS This Morning." According to Davis, Christmas was celebrated as early as the fourth century, suggesting that it had almost nothing to do with Jesus Christ.

"In ancient Rome there was a feast called Saturnalia that celebrated the solstice. What is the solstice? It's the day that the sun starts coming back, the days start getting longer. And most of the traditions that we have that relate to Christmas relate to the solstice, which was celebrated in ancient Rome on December 25.

So when Christianity became the official religion in a sense, in Rome, they were able to fix this date. ... There's a little discrepancy about it but there's no question that the fact that it was celebrated in Rome as an important day with gift giving, candle lighting, and singing and decorating houses really cemented Christmas as December 25."

www.cbsnews.com...

As a Christian who celebrated Christmas and will always I do it for my family and friends, because they love the celebration and I love them
It’s not about bringing out my “paganism” it’s about loving and tolerating other people’s b life’s and fun
I have known of the pagan origins of Christmas for over 30 years but every year, it always seems someone thinking they have a scoop, decides they need to cause friction

The Queen, the monarchy, the British, it’s their choice

Aren’t the Kardashians the royal family of the USA, didn’t I read that somewhere

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

decides they need to cause friction

Whoever is ashamed of me and my words, the Son of Man will be ashamed of them when he comes in his glory and in the glory of the Father and of the holy angels.

Well by all means fun and lying to the kids that some old man will give them stuff if they sit on his lap, people getting into debt and worrying the rest of the year. All good right?
The fact that you know and the fact that you don't think a person should mention a truth as we are told to spread truth.

Hebrews 10:26
For if we go on sinning deliberately after receiving the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins,

Jeremiah 10:2-5
Thus says the Lord: “Learn not the way of the nations, nor be dismayed at the signs of the heavens because the nations are dismayed at them, for the customs of the peoples are vanity. A tree from the forest is cut down and worked with an axe by the hands of a craftsman. They decorate it with silver and gold; they fasten it with hammer and nails so that it cannot move. Their idols are like scarecrows in a cucumber field, and they cannot speak; they have to be carried, for they cannot walk. Do not be afraid of them, for they cannot do evil, neither is it in them to do good.”

Colossians 2:8
See to it that no one takes you captive by philosophy and empty deceit, according to human tradition, according to the elemental spirits of the world, and not according to Christ.

Matthew 15:3
He answered them, “And why do you break the commandment of God for the sake of your tradition?

You must not bow down to them or worship them, for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God who will not tolerate your affection for any other gods.
edit on 25-12-2020 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

decides they need to cause friction

Whoever is ashamed of me and my words, the Son of Man will be ashamed of them when he comes in his glory and in the glory of the Father and of the holy angels.

Well by all means fun and lying to the kids that some old man will give them stuff if they sit on his lap, people getting into debt and worrying the rest of the year. All good right?
The fact that you know and the fact that you don't think a person should mention a truth as we are told to spread truth.

Hebrews 10:26
For if we go on sinning deliberately after receiving the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins,

Jeremiah 10:2-5
Thus says the Lord: “Learn not the way of the nations, nor be dismayed at the signs of the heavens because the nations are dismayed at them, for the customs of the peoples are vanity. A tree from the forest is cut down and worked with an axe by the hands of a craftsman. They decorate it with silver and gold; they fasten it with hammer and nails so that it cannot move. Their idols are like scarecrows in a cucumber field, and they cannot speak; they have to be carried, for they cannot walk. Do not be afraid of them, for they cannot do evil, neither is it in them to do good.”

Colossians 2:8
See to it that no one takes you captive by philosophy and empty deceit, according to human tradition, according to the elemental spirits of the world, and not according to Christ.

Matthew 15:3
He answered them, “And why do you break the commandment of God for the sake of your tradition?

You must not bow down to them or worship them, for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God who will not tolerate your affection for any other gods.

Amen to that 🙏🏿

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Much love all the year long, who needs a special day to love each other, to give to one another and who cares if we have offended by the truth.

Mark 7:6-9
And he said to them, “Well did Isaiah prophesy of you hypocrites, as it is written, “‘This people honors me with their lips, but their heart is far from me; in vain do they worship me, teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.’ You leave the commandment of God and hold to the tradition of men.” And he said to them, “You have a fine way of rejecting the commandment of God in order to establish your tradition!

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Homefree
The Queen is a man.

I spotted your werewolf in London quote 😁

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Sadly you have no concept of what Jesus taught and it’s christians like you that shame me, I pity you, sincerely

Number 1, I am no captive to human traditions or philosophies, Christmas is a family celebration that does not interfere with my faith, if it interferes with yours, causes you concern, you have real issues you need to confront. Christmas, Easter and other festivals are of no cause of concern for me

Mathew 15/3
Don’t quote scripture at me you don’t understand,

15 Then some Pharisees and teachers of the law came to Jesus from Jerusalem and asked, 2 “Why do your disciples break the tradition of the elders? They don’t wash their hands before they eat!”

3 Jesus replied, “And why do you break the command of God for the sake of your tradition? 4 For God said, ‘Honor your father and mother’[a] and ‘Anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death.’ 5 But you say that if anyone declares that what might have been used to help their father or mother is ‘devoted to God,’ 6 they are not to ‘honor their father or mother’ with it. Thus you nullify the word of God for the sake of your tradition. 7 You hypocrites! Isaiah was right when he prophesied about you:

8 “‘These people honor me with their lips,
but their hearts are far from me.
9 They worship me in vain;
their teachings are merely human rules.’[c]”
10 Jesus called the crowd to him and said, “Listen and understand. 11 What goes into someone’s mouth does not defile them, but what comes out of their mouth, that is what defiles them.”

Seaworthy, you are the one honouring God with your lips and show no love, you are the Pharisee, you are the ones who force your rules on others like a religious oppressor, the people Jesus confronted

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Sadly you have no concept of what Jesus taught and it’s christians like you that shame me, I pity you, sincerely

Teaching is not shaming, meant for anyone interest not specifically you.
I think you would have a beef with anyone clearly has nothing to do with my post.
Thank you for being sincere at least.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join