It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look for the deadly wound

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 02:44 AM
link   
In Revelation 13, it tells us the beast will receive a deadly wound and that deadly wound will be healed. I think this is the beast vessel. This vessel is most likely in power today or about to take his position.

There will be an assassination attempt on him or he will suffer some sort of brain injury like a stroke or an aneurysm. There will be reports that he died several times and had to be revived. They will say it’s a miracle that he’s alive. This is when the beast that was and is not and yet is who ascends from the bottomless pit will inhabit his body. The body of the vessel with be taken over by the beast from the bottomless pit who will be 1 of the 7 Emperors. The Bible says this:

Revelation 13:3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

So look for the deadly wound and this person will also strengthen the Abraham Accords. Right now you have a Saudi Arabia or Iran in the agreement. In Daniel 9:27 it says he will confirm the agreement. Confirm in this context means to stengthen. Think of how accurate the Bible was in this verse.

Daniel 9:27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

The Bible describes an agreement just like the Abraham Accords. It's an agreement where multiple nations join into. Whoever this person is, he will be seen to strengthen the agreement. It could be Biden or some Muslim country that joins and the world will report that it's a surprise and the leader of this nation strengthened the agreement and is seen as a new friend to Israel.

Just think if a country like Saudi Arabia(Mohammed bin Salman) joined the Accords. It could also be a President that confirms and strengthens the Agreement. Whoever it will be, it will make world news that they strengthened the Abraham Accords. Right now people say the Abraham Accords is a good thing but you need a country like Saudi Arabia or Turkey to really make the Agreement stronger.
edit on 24-12-2020 by neoholographic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Mohammed bin Salman likes to go by Mbs, or Mabus.

Mabus is the name of Nostrodamus' 3rd antichrist.

Something about a blue turban in his prohecy as well if I recall correctly.

As with all prophecies, these are things that may come and the exact time is unknown.

Open eyes and steady faith will get us through.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Psilocyborg
Mohammed bin Salman likes to go by Mbs, or Mabus.

Mabus is the name of Nostrodamus' 3rd antichrist.

Something about a blue turban in his prohecy as well if I recall correctly.

As with all prophecies, these are things that may come and the exact time is unknown.

Open eyes and steady faith will get us through.

The blue turban represents a blue helmet.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic
There are two beasts in Revelation ch13. I believe one is a state, and the other is an individual (the leader?).
As I understand the chapter, the state is the beast that recives the deadly wound and recovers (China had that experience in the twentieth century, Russia did it twice).

Look out, then, for at least one of the great powers collapsing. if the world in general collapses (as current events make possible), then the beast may be whichever state recovers first and leads the world into recovery, thus winning the acclaim of the rest of the world.

edit on 24-12-2020 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 04:21 AM
link   

I believe your reading Revelations wrong. 95% of Revelations speak to events that have already happened long ago.

edit on 24-12-2020 by In4ormant because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant

I believe your reading Revelations wrong. 95% of Revelations speak to events that have already happened long ago.

How would you know that? Were you alive then?
Or are you giving just one of the million different interpretations of Revelation that have been made?
N.B. Notice there is no 's' at the end of the name of the last book of the New Testament.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 07:04 AM
link   

I don't think the beast is a human.

I think the beast is in the process of being kicked in the teeth, and we all will marvel if even half of us get out of this maelstrom alive.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 07:14 AM
link   

In Harry Potter - Order of the Phoenix, it tells us the Dementors are evil and magic is needed to defeat them. I think this is true because I read it in the book.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Kennedy. Lincoln. Same. And others.

PS Not born in Middle East, growing up and going to school right now, raised from a wealthy family...a great oratory...survive a mortal wound...will sway and divide the world...then turn on us....

Missing something? Yes. That Revelation was meant to appear true to EACH generational interpretation of it.

So....
Merry Christmas, N.
edit on 24-12-2020 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kreeate

In Harry Potter - Order of the Phoenix, it tells us the Dementors are evil and magic is needed to defeat them. I think this is true because I read it in the book.

Worship Harry Potter much ?

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

If the state is the beast with the deadly wound, then might it be that we saw that with the rise of populism and so many populist leaders and movements here recently, Trump being the most prominent (but you have the guy in the Philippines and Bolsonaro in Brazil too), and the exposure of the weaknesses of the global system during the shutdowns and trade disruptions caused by COVID response.

Now you have seeming death or "miraculous" recovery from that state with Biden's "miraculous" (let's be plain, they cheated) election, and the ship of the beast state can start to right itself with the US once again falling squarely into line because without the US standing behind the rest of the populist controlled states, who can stand against it? And China stands behind it all as the dragon, and the whole thing is evil.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

I have not read any of the books. It doesn't fall within my range of preferred fiction. Nor does the buy-bull.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   

I have not read any of the books. It doesn't fall within my range of preferred fiction. Nor does the buy-bull.

Sounds very much like you did.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Sounds very much like you did.

I certainly did not. The information in my original post stems from Google.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   
the person who eventually receives the fatal head wound is referred to as a little horn, arising from a small party

so, look for an 'outsider' to spring-up suddenly, from a pact/union comprised of 10 nations/kings/power-centers such as a future G-10 group of allied, First-world economies

the AC cannot arise until the 10 horns/nations with 7 heads/kings-leaders becomes a reality... only then can the AC overthrow 3 leaders, make a 7 year peace treaty/receive a mortal head wound, recover by a miracle, domineer the Planet with 'the mark'

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: micpsi

It is obviously my opinion on the matter. Some good evidence it all points to Rome and was intended for a 1st century audience.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   
The beast or beasts just simply put it represents Man, or armies of them, while the second is probably more of a figure head. Given that it said it could speak like a dragon(which means very loudly, deafening, or demanding respect I guess). Whats interesting about the said second(not of the first four that references to the old empires then) just fades away an doesnt get mentioned after giving life to the first.

Then there is said Mystery, Woman in Scarlet, Whore of Babylon, that comes from out nowhere am ge, all while Babylon the first of the four (which is, was, an yet). All the while it hinted that the Woman is actually the institutional like Rosary/Vatican. She could just plainly represent despotism an demogogory.

And given that the Church old history an having immense influence to split a continent in half, yea...Democracy...what a bitch, eh?
edit on 24-12-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

"Masculine republics give way to feminine democracies, and feminine democracies give way to tyranny"
Aristotle

Oh yea, one more thing...Democracy actually Jesus...it did come to a vote.

edit on 24-12-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
I think the deadly wound needs to be more deadly than that. Imperial China, Czarist Russia, and the Soviet Union all disintegrated, and returned from that experience.

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: neoholographic
In Revelation 13, it tells us the beast will receive a deadly wound and that deadly wound will be healed. I think this is the beast vessel. This vessel is most likely in power today or about to take his position.

There will be an assassination attempt on him or he will suffer some sort of brain injury like a stroke or an aneurysm. There will be reports that he died several times and had to be revived. They will say it’s a miracle that he’s alive. This is when the beast that was and is not and yet is who ascends from the bottomless pit will inhabit his body. The body of the vessel with be taken over by the beast from the bottomless pit who will be 1 of the 7 Emperors. The Bible says this:

Revelation 13:3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

So look for the deadly wound and this person will also strengthen the Abraham Accords. Right now you have a Saudi Arabia or Iran in the agreement. In Daniel 9:27 it says he will confirm the agreement. Confirm in this context means to stengthen. Think of how accurate the Bible was in this verse.

Daniel 9:27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

The Bible describes an agreement just like the Abraham Accords. It's an agreement where multiple nations join into. Whoever this person is, he will be seen to strengthen the agreement. It could be Biden or some Muslim country that joins and the world will report that it's a surprise and the leader of this nation strengthened the agreement and is seen as a new friend to Israel.

Just think if a country like Saudi Arabia(Mohammed bin Salman) joined the Accords. It could also be a President that confirms and strengthens the Agreement. Whoever it will be, it will make world news that they strengthened the Abraham Accords. Right now people say the Abraham Accords is a good thing but you need a country like Saudi Arabia or Turkey to really make the Agreement stronger.

DEADLY WOUND WATCH!

Pope Francis goes to Rome hospital for intestinal surgery

apnews.com...

Wounded by the sword(surgery) but did live?

I'm not saying this is the deadly wound but it's important to keep your eye on world events. The deadly wound is the beginning of the tribulation. This is when the beast from Revelation 17 will ascend from the bottomless pit and take over the body of the beast who gets the deadly wound in Revelation 13.

The Beast that was and is not identified
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 4-7-2021 by neoholographic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   

The Beast out of The Sea is WWW / Asag / Ahriman / Quantum AI, it's seemingly deadly wound is a "cyberattack", what folks thought y2k would be.

new topics

top topics

join