It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How I'm Making Money Off Of Covid 19 (and stock suggestions)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I'm looking for stock suggestions. I will also list some suggestions for you guys.

I'm getting more into stock options lately and they are paying off pretty good. A few great options right now would be the 4 biggest airliners. I bought mine several months ago when the economy took a big dip back in late February and ill list my strike price and contract size (how many I can buy) next to each . The strike price is the price at which I have the option to buy the stock at. Strike prices will be higher now but it is still a good time to get in.

United Airlines (UAL) 870 @ $18.00 each
Delta Airlines (DAL) 900 @ $15.00 each
Southwest Airlines (LUV) 310 @ $25.00 each
American Airlines (AAL) 1,400 @ $3.00 each

As you can see if I exercised just these four options today and sold the stock I will make roughly 70k profit.

This is obviously just a small part of my game but I thought it might be helpful for you guys to see a bit of detail.

Anyways those are my suggestions. I'm looking for some high risk big payout stocks to invest in, any suggestions?

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

I appreciate you putting this out there as I am looking at getting back into Crypto and for the first time messing around on Robin Hood.

I like you insight and wish I would have been more focused on the stock game as opposed to lost in the realm of losing my business during all of this nonsense.

As for a high risk payout, the rona vaccines are probably worth thinking about, invest as the rise and get out before they fall!

Cheers Fren

edit on America/ChicagoMondayAmerica/Chicago12America/Chicago1231pmMonday2 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   
XRP is the one. Good dip in price right now. Great time to buy. Solid use case (unlike most of the cryptos) coupled with very positive looking charts.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Ha I have a little story about bitcoin. 2011 I learned about bitcoin and even setup a small mining project for a while then lost interest. They were worth like one dollar each and I had around 40-50.

Well a few years later I was drunk as piss in Waikiki and had a bag with my laptop and some cameras and stuff in it. I left it somewhere and never found it. Fast-forward to when bitcoin was making headlines about bitcoin hitting 6,000 and I just shook my head. And now they are like 19k each, ouch! Hahaha

My buddy is always talking about crypto currencies. I haven't really dabbled in them much. He is predicting bitcoin to hit 300k by 2023 so I'm probably going to dump a big chunk into bitcoin soon.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   

I started playing with it back when it was around 6K, lost interest and am kicking myself.

My story pales in comparison to yours though!

I think they are worth getting into and it seems they are here to stay.

Part of me believes it was a part of the whole digital monetary control grid that would be the basis of everything after a planned crash.

If that planned crash/controlgrid can be avoided, I think both stocks and digital will be complementary systems to enjoy.

From what I hear the crypto is a quicker turn around. Same skill set applies to both arenas.

I am looking forward to getting back in to it!

Heres to you making back what you lost in Waikiki!

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Nice bounce right now and they were obviously great investments, once you cash out.

Not sure on high risk stocks. Crypto is hot right now, but the greed index is heading off the charts and lots of FOMO seems to be stopping any massive crash on retracement. It's not easy picking crypto without putting in time or knowing real investors. Lots of carnival barkers on Twitter and YouTube get big follows, shill small cap low volume coins, then cash out. Highly manipulated at times, but a rising BTC floats all ships. Coins with established use cases are there and they're spreading to many industries. It will eventually be everywhere.

I can't see stocks holding on like they are, this stimulus was possibly the last gasp, then crypto will follow. I'm surprised the markets have held this long.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   
FWIW, Elon is eyeing Bitcoin.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   

I was lucky enough to have call options on tesla right before it was announced it would be added to the S&P 500. Sky rocketed right after I got them.

Intel is very underpriced right now. Mostly because Apple and a few others have said they will make their own chips but Intel is a huge company with a very large market share. They'll be back up soon IMO.

Chewy is another that has skyrocketed lately. Might have missed the opportunity on that one. But with everyone shopping from home they might be an Amazon type company for pets supplies.

I've done well on uber as well. With EVs taking off I see uber eventually having autonomous vehicles and putting taxi's out of buisness.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

I can't see stocks holding on like they are, this stimulus was possibly the last gasp, then crypto will follow. I'm surprised the markets have held this long.

I agree with you here. I was expecting the market to take a sizable dip after the election but was surprised. I just sold a bunch of Tesla stock. I was holding way too much after the split and its up like 700% this year so I think its a good time to sell a big chunk of Tesla. It was a little scary holding that much Tesla hahaha I felt lots of relief letting some of it go. I sold about two thirds.

I'm thinking about getting into hydrogen fuel cells. Also I thought of a way to bank off of solar panels. Once they figure out how to mass produce them cheaply that market is going to explode. Here is what I am thinking. Phosphorus is a key ingredient in solar panels. And although phosphorus is pretty abundant in the earths crust, it just isn't easy to get to except for only a handful of locations around the world. There is a spot in China, one in Venezuela and one in Florida. I'm looking into investing heavily in the Florida mine. Once the solar panel boom craze hits that investment should pay off big time.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I went green when it was obvious that the nation favored legal cannabis. I have little faith in the Dow. I think we're headed for a yugggeee correction.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I went green when it was obvious that the nation favored legal cannabis. I have little faith in the Dow. I think we're headed for a yugggeee correction.

Yeah, likely late this year.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Crypto currency

Tripled my portfolio in 3 days last week

If you know when/where to get in and when to get out your golden

top topics

join