It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brandy Vaughan, Vaccine whistle blower found dead

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: atlantiswatusi

What's wrong with a holistic approach if the holistic doctor has studied medicine?

Im not anti vaccination but I think we should question their saftey. Question everything right?

She said they harrassed and threatened her in the past.

Perhaps there is a secret agenda by pharma companies to silence people who speak out.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Bump into the lady at the store, and prick her with some deadly parasite? Was her security shut off at anytime the night/day she died?

Why now? Perhaps because there are potential billions to be made off the covid vaccine and anti-vaxxers could potentially damage profits.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   
These are the Days where those who share the Truth are persecuted and silenced.

Meanwhile, those who perversely feed of Babylon at the cost of their own kind, those who corrupt in order to maintain control under the illusion are worshipped in obedience.

The unquestioning are rewarded while the truth seekers are discouraged.

Be Strong, if you will.

Prophets, Patriots, and Parents know this path full well.

It is a part of our makeup as Men and Women.

It is fueled and inspired by our Spirit, and what little concept or faint grasp of it we may conjure.

A Good Man thrives when facing opposition and adversity.
A Woman shines the same if not more brightly.

Choose your 'Reality', for verily in this Day, there is a Split.
Like it or not, this is our world today we so share.
Choose your masters; mine is mine own, and He Shines Bright in the Light of Truth, and knows His sons and daughters who do His will.

Good Luck

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: atlantiswatusi

Perhaps there is a secret agenda by pharma companies to silence people who speak out.

Bingo. And it goes way deeper then big pharma.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I hate to say it guys, but normal, sane, well put together individuals don’t go making posts like that...
I don’t know about all of you, but every person I’ve met who believes in holistic medicine have been waaaay off the deep end.

This is not to say that there is nothing suspicious about her death, but if natural causes are found to be the main reason I won’t be completely shocked. Not to say there is nothing to natural medicine - I think there’s a whole lot there, but some people take it way to far.

And I doubt big pharma gives a rats @ss re. holistic healing..

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Haven't been on ATS in years and that was a mistake, has to be a better place than MSM where I doubt I'd even see this or YouTube where you will find so many rabbit holes.
edit on 12/20/2020 by shell69 because: submitted prior to finishing my thought lol

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: GreenGunther
I hate to say it guys, but normal, sane, well put together individuals don’t go making posts like that...
I don’t know about all of you, but every person I’ve met who believes in holistic medicine have been waaaay off the deep end.

This is not to say that there is nothing suspicious about her death, but if natural causes are found to be the main reason I won’t be completely shocked. Not to say there is nothing to natural medicine - I think there’s a whole lot there, but some people take it way to far.

And I doubt big pharma gives a rats @ss re. holistic healing..

I disagree.

Big pharma absolutely cares about holistic or any other “alternative medicine”.

These businesses do competitor analyses all the time - most large companies do.

If you found out that someone had a “cure” for something that you make a LOT of money from “treating” you bet your bottom dollar they’d seek to understand, eliminate or acquire the competition.

The money is in treatment, not cures...

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

a reply to: slapjacks

Like minded nut jobs saying so is proof of nothing.

All good bro, time will tell. I'm investing nothing in this other than opinion - you?

edit on 22/12/2020 by Sublimecraft because: beer

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: GreenGunther

I know this is an old post but cmon.. she's not gonna write a Facebook post like that if she was not threatened.

She prob knew something and had the means of publicizing it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join