It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Navy's 'UFO' Patents Went Through Significant Internal Review, Resulted In A Demo

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

So... I've had this idea for sometime, based off the old school physics flywheel experiment.

The one where you use centrifugal force, to move a weight easily, take a flyweel and spin it, it moves easier.

Further, there is a tech using a Gyro and flywheel for boat stablization, for awhile I was working with a mini model of the spinning flywheel to see if it could help create or negate the mass of vertical lift on a drone.

So the point is this, in flight, the weight of the flywheel needs to be equal or greater to the lifting device (a planes weight, or drone).

It becomes a problem to scale this up for anykind of flight benefit.

Looking at these patents, it looks to me like they are using Highenergy applications to create the same physical effect you can get from an actual flywheel and weight.

This allows for a "device" under weight, to be flown, and activated creating the same effect, but would require massive energey generation (Energy to create the mass field effect)

Just a laymen looking over these things thought, so I dunno.

ETA: This also seems to explain UFO movement, and things like the Tictac UFO, none newtonian drive, not suing pushing of expelled energy, but manipulation of key fundemental fields to pull the object.
edit on 7-2-2021 by benrl because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join