It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid19 Vaccine - Minor Side Effects

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Pfizer released the first volunteers back into society after a successful trial run of the new vaccine.

A spokesman for the company said that the initial side effects was a pleasant surprise.

The most notable side effect thus far is that it turns a normal person into a democrat.

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Nah, Imma go ahead and say...

It doesn't really do a whole # all because the majority of people experience no symptoms as is, other than make some corporations a huge # ton of money and cause some casualties, liability free, likely # up humanity for generations to come with the long term effects only being understood a couple generations from now.

Whatever, just remember when a string of odd genetic disorders and cancers popup down the road, you supported this # because you were scared of a renamed common cold and when your grandchildren are born #ed up, remember, you chose the vaccine and some rich piece of # made a lot of money because you did. Because you were scared of the chance of feeling slightly #ty for a bit.
edit on 9/12/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I feel like that time at DragonCon when I was dressed as a satyr and passed those "black jew" yelling guys on the sidewalk.

The faster I got somewhere else, the better.

I think he outdoes Shatner doing 'Rocket Man'

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 01:04 AM
link   
The effects of the China virus itself are extremely minor

I’ll pass on the vaccine thanks

As will the vast majority of all humans

I’m sure some easily-manipulated media-fed people will happily take it though

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 05:50 AM
link   
They should mail me my vaccine to take and I’ll mail back a piece of paper with the box “vaccine taken” checked next to it. They trusted voting that way, so unsure why I need to go in person for some petty vaccine.
edit on 10-12-2020 by Middleoftheroad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

They'll mark you down as "contested state".

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

They'll mark you down as "contested state".

I heard the Supreme Court won’t see that case though so I’m good right?

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 07:15 AM
link   

I advise a second opinion.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Love the joke.

The other joke is on the people who take the vaccine.

In the UK they are widely telling people to prepare to have to stay home for a full day after taking the second shot. That they WILL be too sick to work for a day or two.

I know this is true because I have a friend who was in the trial. After the 2nd shot he said for 5 hours he had the "worst flu imaginable" then he got better. When asked if the shot was worth it he said "I would have said no during those 5 hours"
That's the joke being played on all of us who take the shot.

We are preparing. First 86 year old Mom will take the shot and I'll take care of her. Then a week later 68 year old hubby will take the shot and I'll take care of him. Finally, me the youngest will take it and they will take care of me. We are in on the joke and know we'll be really sick from taking the vaccine. We really don't care if infertility results.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

I wish your family all the best and hope for speedy recoveries.

top topics

join