It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cyberpunk 2077 Which lifepath will you chose first?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I started as a nomad. I'd heard there's stuff you can do before the city,but unless I'm missing something, you basically drive through the checkpoint into the city

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Ok I'm super impressed with the amount borrowing from amazing sci-fi titles this game has, it's really complex.

Finally got to the title screen, that was work.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I heard the title screen is about 9 hours in, does that count against the 20 hours to finish (assuming no side quests, just main story)?

No title screen yet, I've played maybe 8 hours or so and all kinds of stuff has already happened. I did get nn error that crashed the game and set me back, and I did download today's patch first.

The thing that stands out to me is the game is overwhelming, it keeps throwing stuff at me so fast I'm not really understanding how everything works, I sometime hack by accident but don't really understand it. I prefer a slower pace to learn the basics, this is more like sink or swim

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

Still only seen the videos, but I can imagine it is confusing to get into, perhaps there are some fan guides on YT or the like*?

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   
There are plenty on YouTube. It's weird, I have Comcast and YouTube is one of the apps in the cable box. I brought it up last night to watch a video and there were probably 20 different Cyberpunk videos on my home page. Odd because I haven't searched for any

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Going in order.
Nomad, street rat, corp rat.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join