It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Home of fired Florida coronavirus data worker raided by law enforcement

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Home of fired Florida coronavirus data worker raided by law enforcement

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. — The ousted Florida coronavirus dashboard manager, who went on to launch her own alternative system after her firing, has posted a video she says shows her home being raided by law enforcement. 

Rebekah Jones made headlines when the state let her go in May. At the time, Florida leaders said she was asked to resign due to insubordination. However, Jones alleged she was fired after she was asked to manipulate COVID-19 numbers on the Department of Health's website.

There is a video of the raid on her home, with guns drawn.

link wtsp

This story is interesting..I believe wtsp is a Gannett owned company, so I don't trust them.
What makes it interesting is her argument is they are underreporting cases.
Still digging into her, she is in a couple other stories.
Interesting enough, she is on the side claiming underreporting.
So maybe this story is propaganda...or maybe not...dun, dun, dunnnn

link
whistle blower complaint

Anyway, tighten your face diapers and have a read fellow info gangsters.

Oh, Here's some music you can play while reading, I'm going to start adding a good song to every post I start now, cause people need to chill out during this psyop. so
just pop it out in a new tab, or don't.
Either way, thanks for reading.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   
This is messed up.

Basically she made DeSantis and his cronies look bad by exposing how they are underplaying the virus and sought revenge via attacking her with the police force.

I am disgusted by the Republican party today. This is not the party of law and order, it has become the party of oppression, lies, and gestapo tactics.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Her argument about under-reporting cases is 100% correct. The reason they are trying to shut her up is because she has completely exposed the CV false flag for what it REALLY is...

"The actual covid death rate is between .1% and .2%, that means the actual death rate is 22 1/2 to 45 times less deadly than we were originally told..." (@ 2 1/2 min.)

In stunning new findings, researchers working in Los Angeles County contend that the number of people who have been infected with coronavirus could be as much as 55 times higher than the levels experts originally believed. The numbers indicate the virus could be far less deadly than believed.

www.dailynews.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Proof of corruption from DeSantis.

Sun Sentinel Investigation: Gov. Ron DeSantis ‘Ordered Public Health Officials Not To Discuss The COVID-19 Virus With The Public’

MIAMI (CBSMiami) – In the midst of this pandemic, a SunSentinel investigation found that Gov. Ron DeSantis and his administration had been misleading the public about the crisis from the beginning.

According to thousands of pages of documents and over 50 interviews conducted by the Sun Sentinel, the governor and his team have done it through misinformation and spin as well as by muzzling local health officials across the state.

Now this happens to Ms. Jones.

Meanwhile COVID rates and deaths are soaring in Florida while DeSantis prevents local government to enact any laws that restrict business and threatens to withhold funds from schools that shut down due to COVID concerns.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

Not a very open or unbiased opinion jrod.
Those that pick a party are asleep at the wheel and are complying with the intended division.
Dems and Repubs?
They are all bed buddies behind closed doors. Wake up to how politcs work.
Right now it's ok cop, really bad cop being psyopped.
Cheaters and a huge fight against the "hidden enemy"

The ruling class and the ruled.
Media is their tool.
Controlling information.
Successfully enough, they have pushed authoritarian communism.
I'll stop there, because it's off topic on this subject and infesting ats like a case of bad herpes.

The police gunpoint raid is the messed up part here.
...Over information
It is Insane.

I'm guessing the high positive return rate on over-sensitive tests is counterproductive to tourism.

edit on 12 by Mandroid7 because: Corr

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

That is an interesting angle.

So either the tests are bunk, or the covid is common.

Hmmmm

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   

I am disgusted by the Republican party today. This is not the party of law and order, it has become the party of oppression, lies, and gestapo tactics.

Me too... But disgusted by GA not FL. Now that I think about it I am disgusted by all politicians.

How do we know she didn't steal intellectual property from the state of FL to use on her new website.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Both parties suck, however the Republican party has recently become much more dangerous.

As a Florida native, I can see how easily they manipulate their followers to push their agenda.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   
This saga reminds me of doctors getting silenced, fired and losing their license for prescribing HCQ. The facts do not fit in well with the globalist agenda to exploit the situation. Shut downs that kill small business and makes big business more profitable. The vaccination thing as well.

So why would the establishment be scared of the facts? If it is discovered that most people have already been exposed to Covid and doing fine then what is the purpose of the vaccination?

The idea with vaccinations is that they prepare the body before getting exposed to a disease. To get a vaccination after being exposed has a risk of side effects with no clear benefit.

Maybe there is a different motivation for not wanting the facts and live in ignorance?

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Bunk would be putting it mildly, at this point it's looking just like the Dominion voting stats...

A PCR false positive pseudo-epidemic looks just like a real epidemic, but isn’t... We have very strong evidence that the PCR mass testing as currently conducted is completely worthless.

lockdownsceptics.org...

"I think the evidence is unequivocal that we are in a PCR false positive pseudo-epidemic..." (Dr. Michael Yeadon)

COVID Pandemic Is Over, No Need For Vaccines, Says Former Vice President Of Pfizer

That daily picture they show you, with the ‘cases’ climbing up on the right-hand side? Its horribly exaggerated. This test is fatally flawed and MUST immediately be withdrawn and never used again in this setting unless shown to be fixed.

Lies, Damned Lies and Health Statistics – the Deadly Danger of False Positives

I have explained how a hopelessly-performing diagnostic test has been, and continues to be used, not for diagnosis of disease but, it seems, solely to create fear. (Dr. Michael Yeadon)

lockdownsceptics.org...

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   

COVID is the 3rd leading cause of death this year, and this past week was the leading cause of death in the US, averaging over 2500 deaths a day which tops heart disease deaths that average about 2400 deaths a day.

The widely accepted death rate is 1-2% of those infected. Age is a big factor but so is wealth and access to healthcare with minorities and low income folks dying at a disproportionate higher rate.

By the end of the year, over 1 in 1000 Americans will have died from COVID.

This is a much higher death rate than the common flu. There are a plethora of other rumors out there about COVID deaths that are not true. The excessive deaths in the US vs expected deaths put those rumors to rest.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   

I think the pandemic has been over for a while, if there really was one.

It spread from China to the US pretty fast.

It would only take a few months to spread throughout the US.

Once about 50% of people get it, herd immunity could start to kick in.

All the fearmongering is being done to make you get the vaccine.

If you knew that the virus that 99.996% of people survive was no longer a pandemic, vax makers would not make hugh profits after all the work they have done.

Say No to ID2020

edit on 7-12-2020 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Again, zero difference in parties, the dems would be the dangerous ones, if they were running it too.
I just moved from Tampa, I lived there for 7 years, I know all about the dandy of a system there.
Florida might as well be on a different planet.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

COVID is the 3rd leading cause of death this year, and this past week was the leading cause of death in the US, averaging over 2500 deaths a day which tops heart disease deaths that average about 2400 deaths a day.

The widely accepted death rate is 1-2% of those infected. Age is a big factor but so is wealth and access to healthcare with minorities and low income folks dying at a disproportionate higher rate.

By the end of the year, over 1 in 1000 Americans will have died from COVID.

This is a much higher death rate than the common flu. There are a plethora of other rumors out there about COVID deaths that are not true. The excessive deaths in the US vs expected deaths put those rumors to rest.

COVID numbers are 100% untrustworthy.
Pay to play cases and games with comorbidity have wrecked any accurate reporting.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   

COVID is the 3rd leading cause of death this year

Not by itself, I can assure you that. A very small number of people die only from the cold bug. Most had much more deadly problems that killed them after catching the cold.

The excessive deaths in the US vs expected deaths put those rumors to rest.

The lockdowns and fear did that.

edit on 7-12-2020 by LookingAtMars because: almost forgot fear

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   

I get my information from actual doctors that have and continue to treat COVID patients. People who know their stuff. I know of several people who have contracted it, and it really is a mystery why some have a bad reaction, while others barely have any symptoms.

The former Mayor of Key West, Craig Cates, has a bad case of COVID and his wife just died from it. His family and many others contracted it at a party celebrating him winning a Monroe County Commissioner seat. He is a Republican and until now strongly against any COVID restrictions that limit business.

I am actually going in for a test tomorrow.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Using that logic, HIV does not kill anyone. A huge segment of this population has a pre-existing condition. Those who died with COVID and a pre-existing condition would still be alive had they not contracted COVID.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   

So in your mind pcr testing is accurate?

As to your connections, I'm going to need to see some proof. I've heard the opposite from doctors I know.
We can say anything here.
And my dad works at Nintendo.
Politicians being in on the covid stuff would be as expected.

edit on 12 by Mandroid7 because: Added2

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Did COVID data whistleblower hack Florida’s emergency alert system? Police raid home

Or was she set up? Her version of events is different as well

“Ms. Jones refused to come to the door for 20 minutes and hung up on agent,’’ the statement said. “After several attempts and verbal notifications that law enforcement officers were there to serve a legal search warrant, Ms. Jones eventually came to the door and allowed agents to enter.”

edit on 7-12-2020 by fernalley because: Error error

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: fernalley

Interdasting

After she was removed for what the governor’s office called “insubordination,’’ Jones created a competing dashboard. Her version draws upon state data but offers an expanded menu of metrics, including data the state was not making public at the time — such as hospital bed availability by facility, a key number, especially now as the number of confirmed cases soars.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join