It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Monolith discovered on Isle of Wight

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: SaneThinking

The 40h anniversary of The Rendlesham Forest Incident is in a couple of weeks.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: rickymouse

Gifts from the great space Monolith Oumuamua.

Why didn't they put a monolith made of Wight metal on the Isle of Wight?

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF
Are the Copy Cats from another dimension? (They are here)

Then it IS the Whisper people.. I KNEW it...

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Ok, so let's start with the helicopter pilot that found the said very first monolith. Las Vegas based?

It was said to be in a remote area of the grand canyon. My original thought was well then only the monolith could be brought into such an area by a helicopter. Then I realized anybody could drive the prop into anywhere.

Then it got weird for me because it was removed, then reintroduced in Pomona California against dirt before being seen again. Then a friend of a friends uncles cousins sister showed pictures in Phoenix said it now resides in Uzbekistan... but actually it was.

So 3 days ago in Austin Texas USA. The Banksy artist shows up and pulled the traveling gnome bit. But banksy still isn't taking credit. But someone is pointing at banksy.

I'm just sitting here waiting for a balloon to pop or be shredded. It's coordinated. And genius. 🤗

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Any of y'all spend any time fishing?

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Why didn't they put a monolith made of Wight metal on the Isle of Wight?

Because that actually makes some SENSE...

Have you forgotten what YEAR this is?

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   
So I haven't seen anyone mention this yet, perhaps it's obvious but at the end of the article.

An anonymous collective called The Most Famous Artist has taken credit for the Utah structure and also the one in California.

A little clicking and...

For $45,000 YOU can have an alien monolith...

It is an interesting little puzzle though!

Who made the Monolith in California

Also, here's a shot from this weekend's trip to Big Sur. Who knows, maybe the next monolith will be found there?"

edit on 6-12-2020 by AnnihilateThis because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-12-2020 by AnnihilateThis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Remember the craze about Crop Circles and how some ale swilling guys in a rural pub showed how they did it using a board and some rope, oh SOME crop circles are not as easily explained but.

I take this as a new craze, either way our one look's better than the original or that Romanian one did.

Now that is what Sky Scraper SHOULD look like, then again wasn't there that issue with cars melting or something from the side of a shiny skyscraper.

Hey I hope this is not a new age cult or something, next thing we will have pagan priests - suitably attired in bed sheet's -pouring oil over it and claiming it is Oi-Mechanic's willy or something and will bring fertility to there fortunes (Ah gadsooth one hopes one has not done so as to inspire such an abomination with one's foolish and ill thought out comment).

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: AnnihilateThis

WTH you just told us who the Utah monolith creator actually IS?

Am I hearing you right?

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: AnnihilateThis

😮

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Homefree

The Isle of White is ALMOST mainland, there are fishermen but they tend to go out in boats to real fishing ground's and get high quality catch like this father and son who make there livelihood this way.

www.countypress.co.uk...

In recent years our beaches have become a lot cleaner but where the Isle of white is, well it is located on the English side of the English Channel one of the busiest shipping routes in the world (there are plenty of fish though as the current mostly keeps it cleanish).

You could catch something good but would you eat it, some people do and plenty trawl the beaches for edible sea weed or other delicacy's but then again line fishing there you just might catch.

An illegal migrant, the English channel is currently being swamped by middle eastern and extra European migrant's trying to get to Britain from France.

A Used condom, face mask or tampon or something more brown and squishy, some of our old sewerage outflow pipes may have there discharge on occasion wash ashore and of course there are all those ship's twenty four hours a day from all over the world passing by.

Almost forgot, Unexploded WW2 Ordnance such as sea mines, bomb's and shell's, sometimes they even wash ashore though to be fair the English Channel has been very vigorously swept, periodically something buried in the silt will make it's way back up though.

So yes some folk's fish and some get delightful surprises from time to time - though in all fairness more likely a fish.

edit on 6-12-2020 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

I guess I did! Was that not allowed?

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Homefree

you found my lure, can I have it back?

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Not a scratch or tooth mark on it.

It doesn't work.

edit on 12/6/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnnihilateThis
a reply to: Murgatroid

I guess I did! Was that not allowed?

Hell no!! Wait, I thought this was Twitter...

As you were.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   
My initial thoughts immediately turned to Banksy, when the first monolith was discovered.

I feel it even more now.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

This is my lure there are many like it but this one is mine...

Just kidding I don't even fish these days.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

In many cases the lure appeals more to the fisherman than the fish.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

WHY? Matty Mo did the Utah one and they all triangulate, whatever the hell that is...

I'm sure Phage will be giving us the mathematical odds of this actually happening any day now...

edit on 12.6.2020 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it...

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

All too true.
decalboy.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join