It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Justice Alito Moves Deadline for PA from Wed to Tues 9 AM Deadline

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Full title is : BREAKING: Justice Alito Moves Deadline for PA Emergency Application to Have SCOTUS Declare PA Main-in Ballot Unconstitutional from Wed to Tues 9 AM Deadline.

At the Georgia rally Trump point at the Press and said something along the lines that he figured that in 3 weeks the press would not like him very much again !

It is amazing how slowly everything from counting votes to investigating proven fraud has become in the country that boast it is founded on equal laws for everyone.

It is now in the hands of the Supreme court so we will just have to wait and see what the outcome is.

Have all legal votes counted and burn those who used the voting machines to flip votes.. Simple IMO

Justice Alito has now moved the response deadline from Wednesday at 4pm to Tuesday at 9am on the emergency application to have the Supreme Court of the United States declare that the Pennsylvania mail-in ballot system violated the states constitutional laws.

thedcpatriot.com... from-wed-to-tues-9-am-deadline/

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

So the Pennsylvania Supreme Court violated their own State Constitution by changing election rules.

Alito orders them to reverse their decision.

The PA SC flat-out ignores his order.

The consequence of that is now being handed by Alito....

Yea, never saw THAT coming...

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   
The left doesn't play by the rules because they plan on changing the rules. I have been saying that for a long time. I was a leftist for half of my adult life, I know how they work.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Maybe the Trump legal team can piggyback on this particular case with evidence that they have accumulated.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
The left doesn't play by the rules because they plan on changing the rules. I have been saying that for a long time. I was a leftist for half of my adult life, I know how they work.

If you are talking about something that gives people money, power and influence there will always be segments that will try and win at any cost. Democrats have turned it into an art form, JFK was likely elected from mafia influence in Illinois, and LBJ corruption in Texas. After watching Nixon and Watergate unfold just opened the floodgates, it's almost like the battle now is who can be the most corrupt wins. This was the appeal of Trump even if it was an illusion on some levels, he wasn't typical and he wasn't part of the bloated entrenched system.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

So the Pennsylvania Supreme Court violated their own State Constitution by changing election rules.

But the TV said there is no evidence of voter fraud!!!

Sometimes you just have to trust the plan!

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Glad they changed the date because it was a day too late.

2 Days till Safe Harbor.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   

You are confusing two separate cases that have nothing to do with one another. The earlier decision had to do with an extension to the deadline by which mail in ballots had to be received. The second (and current lawsuit) has to do with a law enacted by the PA state legislature and whether it is constitutional under the PA state constitution and whether Plaintiffs' challenges to the lawsuit are timely.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Maybe the Trump legal team can piggyback on this particular case with evidence that they have accumulated.

What do you mean by "piggyback"?

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: johnnylaw16

You are confusing two separate cases that have nothing to do with one another. The earlier decision had to do with an extension to the deadline by which mail in ballots had to be received. The second (and current lawsuit) has to do with a law enacted by the PA state legislature and whether it is constitutional under the PA state constitution and whether Plaintiffs' challenges to the lawsuit are timely.

No offense...

But I normally do not reply to an ATS lawyer until they have been here at least a month.

Over the years it has saved me thousands of posts that would not have mattered in a month or two anyways.

And have a nice day!

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   

No offense...

But I normally do not reply to an ATS lawyer until they have been here at least a month.

Over the years it has saved me thousands of posts that would not have mattered in a month or two anyways.

And have a nice day!

No offense taken and no need to respond to me, but your post is still factually incorrect, so you might think about correcting it . . .

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   

No offense...

And have a nice day!

Translation: I don't like being told I'm wrong by someone who knows more than me.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
It is amazing how slowly everything from counting votes to investigating proven fraud has become in the country that boast it is founded on equal laws for everyone.

People have incredibly limited focus anymore. Two or three days and they've moved on to the next fabricated drama.

I'm not surprised at all. The people rigging the election are playing this strategy to the hilt.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   

One school of thought..

"Safe Harbor" will not be an issue if Justice Alito renders a ruling on the 8th of December.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Crooks and thieves don't play by the rules. They care less about any stinking laws.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Two additional documents have been added today to the growing Supreme Court case.

www.supremecourt.gov.../docket/docketfiles/html/public/20a98.html

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   
It looks like the case has been accepted by the Supreme Court.

mobile.twitter.com...

top topics

join