It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ware County, Ga has broken the Dominion Algorithm

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars
Georgia just certified that Biden won the race for president for the third time.

The Republican government of the state of Georgia sure does seem to be corrupt.

To avoid gallows or firing squad he'd certainly make sure Biden won lest he be found treasonous,

Kemp in front Chinese flag

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage
Why were e machines connected to the internet? That alone is illegal and puts the entire election in doubt.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Why are tens of thousands of ballots being adjudicated in Georgia, whatever that means?

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Why are tens of thousands of ballots being adjudicated in Georgia, whatever that means?

mobile.twitter.com...

Looks and sounds very suspicious especially from that guy Richard Barron 😈

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Sorry working on my masters thesis, the wife is out of town the kiddo is doing round and round with bronchitus once more so I cant remember my last full nights sleep.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: NightFlight
Evidence or chain of evidence must be documented from the scene of a crime to court. I know, I had to do it enough. For instance, A kilo of suspected coke is taken off an arrestee and sealed in an evidence bag. Bag is documented with exact, or as close to it, time/date. Bag is stored in a locked vault, area or a secure place. Bag, in our case, is then driven to Columbia to SLED and released to the agents performing tests on alleged drugs. Documentation is obtained. Drugs are found to be real or fake. If real, I usually had to go back to Columbia and receive them in my possession and transported back to our headquarters and placed under lock and key until time of the trial. Everyone that was involved in the transportation and storage of the evidence had to testify in court to show a bona fide trail of the evidence.

The voting machines that were found in the ditch somewhere in Georgia would not be allowed in court as evidence as there was no trail of evidence that they were used in the election, for example. The machines would have to be moved and documented and be stored under lock and key. It sounded to me that this was not done in a lot of precincts in Georgia.

I think President Trump's legal team is going to have a tough uphill battle proving malfeasance. However, I'm hoping the machines that were found to have vote swapping software in them were obtained legally and will hold up to the chain of evidence requirement.

So you think a court order to hold those machines played no part in the feasance?

I do recall judges requiring them to hold them as evidence and some were destroyed in GA.
Machines on the side of the road after the election

Of course those were "obsolete" according to the state of GA yet they happened to be found days after the election.

I see many reasons for shills to want to say it's over move along now.

Heck no! I want the evil people who threw the election and tried committing a coup against our duly elected president to have their day in court. When they are found guilty beyond a reasonable doubt, I want to be the one who puts a nine millimetre at the back of their head and pulls the trigger. Its got to be done correctly and legal.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: nataylor
This all seems to be a misunderstanding of this email from the Ware County election supervisor:

voterga.files.wordpress.com...

Remember, Georgia has done 3 counts of the ballots now (original machine count, hand count (audit), and machine recount). All this email is saying is that between the original machine count and the hand count (audit), Trump gained 37 votes and Biden lost 37. This is in a county that had over 14,100 votes.

How come all these accidents (glitches) always favour one side. If these were mistakes there would be some where Biden votes flipped to Trump, but that hasn’t happened, ever.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

people don't realize asian and irish slaves have and will outwork any african slave any day of the week... Just look at history, picking cotton? You call that work, ?

edit on 8-12-2020 by Mailman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Mailman

There is something wrong with you.....

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 06:07 AM
link   
There I softened it up a bit wouldn't want to get labeled online

originally posted by: FauxMulder

There is something wrong with you.....

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: carewemust

mobile.twitter.com...

Looks and sounds very suspicious especially from that guy Richard Barron 😈

Checked to see if they're right.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: macaronicaesar

originally posted by: nataylor
This all seems to be a misunderstanding of this email from the Ware County election supervisor:

voterga.files.wordpress.com...

Remember, Georgia has done 3 counts of the ballots now (original machine count, hand count (audit), and machine recount). All this email is saying is that between the original machine count and the hand count (audit), Trump gained 37 votes and Biden lost 37. This is in a county that had over 14,100 votes.

How come all these accidents (glitches) always favour one side. If these were mistakes there would be some where Biden votes flipped to Trump, but that hasn’t happened, ever.

The net impact of a 74 vote swing is still half a percent. While not huge, that's still significant.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Not according to Blazing Saddles...ROFL!

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   

I could be wrong, but you seem much more active right now. Please just tell me, is that so because you have ties to these arguments or do you just appear out of the woodwork to "debunk" things.

Ill admit, I haven't read this thread through so I'm in absolutely no position to accuse you of anything, I'm just asking.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   
More false claims. FAKE NEWS. How many times does this need to happen and be thrown out of court for sheep to wake up and realize this is all simply to sway public opinion? They know there was no fraud, they know Biden won fairly, but at this point public opinion is more important to the Trumpski team and their supporters than the truth.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You remind me of the smallest bully on the playground. Your arguments are weak and your demeanor is arrogant. It's poor form both in life and on ATS.

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Helious

Has each lawsuit not been laughed out of court? Is there one that we can hold up as an example that wasn't ridiculous on its premise?

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 02:04 AM
link   
The only fake news here are claims zero fraud or of apparent insider info literally nobody else has on the election process.

Or... you are just a parrot. Parroting away.

a reply to: spacemanjupiter

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

Using sequestered Dominion Equipment, Ware County ran a equal number of Trump votes and Biden votes through the Tabulator and the Tabulator reported a 26% lead for Biden.
Twitter

Using Dominion Equipment they had sequestered. Ware County feed an equal amount of Trump and Biden ballots through the machine.

Even though an equal number of ballots had been run, Biden came out with a 26% lead. It should have been a tie.

This proves the weighted voting that has been talked about. If in fact all of this is true.

I will supply news site links when found.

ETA - How did they get this machine?

Georgia county official denies Trump team snagged Dominion voting machine from his office

ETA - Is there testimony of flipped votes in Ware County, Ga?

Trump Legal Team Witness Alleged That Ware County Audit Results Revealed Dominion Machine Flipped Ballots from Trump to Biden

Co-Founder of VoterGA Garland Favorito Claims Evidence of Dominion Software Flipping Votes from Trump to Biden

ETA - When did this happen?

A witness at a Georgia Senate hearing said an analysis of a Dominion voting machine found it flipped 37 votes in a tiny Georgia county from President Trump to Joe Biden.

Steve Bannon’s "War Room" reported someone testifying for the Trump team analyzed the machine.
Report: Dominion machine analyzed, and yes, it switched votes

This is not the mud pit so be careful. Lots of 2020 election threads seem to go poof...

May 29, 2022

FINALLY... CNN Admits the Dominion Voting Machines can be "hacked" and votes changed.

gettr.com...

Now that network's criminal CEO is gone (Jeff Zucker), CNN is admitting what a Michigan forensic audit and judge determined to be the case, just over a year ago.

And what was demonstrated during a LIVE HEARING in Georgia, while the Senate run-off election was occurring, in Jan 2021.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Sure is good the bad guys got arrested and sent up the river, eh Care?

/sarc

Cheers

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join