It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Rogan - Jacques Vallee and James Fox

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Thats right the man, the myth, the legend, himself!
Jacques Vallee is on Joe Rogan with James Fox.

Unfortunately, Its not on Youtube.
You have to download Spotify in order to listen and watch it.
Its just over 3 hours long.
I dont have much to comment on it as of yet, because I just fired it up.
But hopefully there will be some good discussion.

Joe already has brought up the apparent "Leaked" photo from Debrief media yesterday, of the Batman Balloon... eer I mean "Triangle UFO", photographed by an Airforce pilot via his Iphone.
Im looking forward to hearing what is said about this.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Joe already has brought up the apparent "Leaked" photo from Debrief media yesterday, of the Batman Balloon... eer I mean "Triangle UFO",

That looked like damage to the cockpit window to me.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Thats what I originally thought as well.

Have a look at the image below.
Not saying for 100%
But its a pretty dang good match

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Theres an interesting spin on things, instead of discrediting a decent looking UFO pic as swamp gas reflecting of Venus on a full moon, just represent an obvious non UFO image as an actual UFO.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: StratosFear

That is what has my head wondering.
Why would the UAPTF not be able to recognize something as a balloon?

Thats the weird part here.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   
What I find most interesting about the so called leaked photo is that these purported images that were "circulating" within IC circles was supposed to be of:

1. A cube within a sphere (or a cube - I have seen both claimed) taken by a F18 pilot with his mobile phone
2. A Triangle craft that came out of the ocean with very high level of detail (crystal clear, even)

And here we are with a photo of something that doesn't look anything like either, but a lot of people now claim this is one of those pictures.

There is no way anyone would even remotely describe what is in the photo that is circulating as either a Cube or a any kind of crystal clear image of any Triangle craft.

I find that very strange.

Also, Vallee claims in the podcast that he was told by someone very high up that during the 1952 UFO flap over Washington, they tried to shoot down one of the objects, and a piece flew off which was given to Batelle for analysis. That was a new one to me.

Edit: The person that told Vallee about them shooting at the 1952 UFOs was Arhur C. Lundahl according to Vallee.

edit on 4-12-2020 by beetee because: Added the bit about the Washington flap and Lundahl

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: beetee

Exactly.
I recall hearing it being described as a triangle with 3 lights, and very high detail.
None of which is present in the photo going around.

I’m really interested in seeing this cube within the sphere.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   

I think the consensus, such as it is, in UAP circles is that this is the "cube" photo, yet it looks nothing like a cube unless you have a really good imagination or very poor eyesight.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Hahah that’s for damn sure.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Great comments, keep it up, please, for those of us without direct access.

Did either of the guys comment on the Oct 24 Hawaii mothership flap?

I knew Vallee casually in the late 1960s when we overlapped at Northwestern University's 'Technological Institute' where NASA had sent me for graduate studies on space trajectory design. Robert Sheaffer was also there, by coincidence, but we never met until 1973 in Washington DC. [however, he used to photograph student crowds on campus, and in one shot we later found a clear view of me walking by].

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

Hold my beer:

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   

You have to download Spotify in order to listen and watch it.
I wonder why he's not making it available on youtube, I've watched other JRE episodes on youtube.

Edit...nevermind, I see daskakik posted the youtube link.

originally posted by: daskakik

Hold my beer:

Thank you, daskakik!

I’m really interested in seeing this cube within the sphere.
Tyler Rogoway thinks that may also be a balloon, similar perhaps to the balloon in this patent. He points out the behavior described by pilots was "balloon-like".

Are Some Of The UFOs Navy Pilots Are Encountering Actually Airborne Radar Reflectors?

This drawing is from U.S. Patent #2,463,517, titled "Airborne Corner Reflector.", and note the balloon like behavior described by the pilot.

edit on 2020124 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Exactly.
I recall hearing it being described as a triangle with 3 lights, and very high detail.
None of which is present in the photo going around.

Exactly. We have not yet seen the real photo.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Hold my beer:

It's obvious that Jack doesn't want to say publicly what he believes these entities purpose for being here is (about 1:46.00). This is what corporations pay him for, and it's part of how he makes a living. Are they trying to instill a behavior of " do not worry, do as we say and everything will be OK? The discussion continues that "they," have been coming here for eons. This is evident in the example of the Australian cave art (about 1:48.00). I went to www.google.com...:1607161089096&source=lnms&tbm= isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjmir_OxbbtAhVOVc0KHTJID-EQ_AUoAXoECAgQAw&biw=1364&bih=625
When looking at this art, some photos depict women and men filleted and organs removed. Why would they need our organs? Would they transplant them in to their own bodies? Would they cast aside the transplanted animal parts (skin walkers?) for our parts? Could this be the back story for "Missing 411?" I hope that we are not just a planet to farm organs and tissue from.
edit on V122020Saturdayam31America/ChicagoSat, 05 Dec 2020 04:12:45 -06001 by Violater1 because: p[lftc

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: tjocksteffe

Artist rendition of the photo, which is pathetic.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

JV doesn't need corporate backing, he is a wealthy enough entrepreneur in his own right outside of this field.

Whilst I don't discount the possibility sponsorship may colour the odd comment, if his thoughts mirror any corporates agenda its a marriage, not a hostage situation.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Honestly, Rogan let me down! F*&% spotify!!!! I will never get it!

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Nice!!!!!!

It wasn't originally available on Youtube, due to his Spotify dealings.
But im happy to see it being available on YT still!

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Good show, although after about 2 or so hours my eyes started glazing over, over three hours is a long conversation to listen to. Jacques seemed many times like he couldn't or didn't want to comment on some things or answer questions.

BTW what's wrong with Spotify?

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   
A lot of questions Vallee wouldn't answer directly.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join