It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

General McInerney Calls For Martial Law

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

We should just nuke ourselves from orbit. I know we'd all get a really bad sunburn and it's not exactly the smart thing to do but it would prevent the other side from winning and that's what matters right now.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I request the rods of God to rain hell down on my house so I don't have to watch the aftermath and dystopia that would ensue.

edit on 3-12-2020 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
Maybe so, maybe not... You don't have a clue, just as the rest of us. You're speculating, just like the rest of us. What you can't get your head around is that if there is evidence piling up, you hold onto it until you have it all together. You drop that entire bomb in one fell swoop, you don't trickle out a little pellet here and a little pellet there.

By your own admission, no evidence has been presented, not to the public, nor to a judge. Yet you also are so sure there's widespread vote fraud that you support a military coup d'etat.

Never mind the fact that if you are bringing a lawsuit to a judge, alleging widespread voter fraud, and this is your hail-mary attempt to save the republic, you do show your evidence. You have to. There's no such legal strategy that involves all your cases getting tossed out for lack of evidence only for you to bring out the super-duper secret evidence at the last minute.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: wirehead

no evidence has been presented

hereistheevidence.com/

This website is tracking the evidence going through the judicial system and available for public review.

a reply to: djz3ro

Which is what happens with the Right here on ATS...

The prospects of Martial Law have some poor reputations around the world. Might start out for a day or two, but drag on for years. The best path through this conflict I can see so far is with a Lawful Rebellion. The Democrats had their chance on the steal, using a lot of intimidation to keep the pressure up. Can the Republicans uncover enough of it in time to prove and resolve these conflicts in a more responsible way?

For political power, what matters is who counts the votes. The Democrats kicked out the Republicans on the day of the count. Did Trump have some quantum dot technology to out class the printing machines and expected fraud? Even without it a lot of election problems are getting weeded out and reviewed. A large, well organized and knowingly attempt to steal the election is getting clearer.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Is the Kraken here yet?

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
a reply to: djz3ro
Wrong. An echo chamber is a place that only allows certain points of view to be heard. Hence the word "echo".

Wrong. An echo chamber is a place where a minority view is magnified beyond all real meaning, drowning out dissenting voices.

Hence the word "echo".
edit on 6-12-2020 by Whodathunkdatcheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: wirehead
Sure are a lot of small-government freedom-lovers in this thread openly calling for a military coup to overthrow our democracy.

What democracy? I don't support Martial Law, but I support fraudulent elections even less so if Martial Law is the solution to fix the problem then I don't have much of a choice but to support Martial Law if it restores the integrity of our elections. I don't support killing an unborn child either, but if the mother's life is in danger and there's only one solution to save her life, I would make an exception. Same thing here, the life of our integrity is at risk and there's only one solution to fix it, and that's to temporarily abort normal life as we know it until order is restored. At least normal life can be resuscitated in this instance.

To summarise, you would destroy democracy in order to preserve it.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
a reply to: kwakakev

Yea, because martial law is exactly what we need. People who cheer this on are idiots. Still befuddled it's the right calling for draconian actions by the federal government.

Donald Trump is (at best) a delusional lunatic and the people who are mindlessly following him either have to throw away their sanity or stop following him.

I initially supported Trump (meaning when he was first elected) because there were some things the left was doing I didn't agree with but this is madness and it has been perfectly obvious that Trump is just plain crazy for a long time.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join