It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

General McInerney Calls For Martial Law

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I would accept martial law and the internment of our entire government.

In the likely even this does not happen, I will be voting straight democrat for every future election.

Republicans are the biggest pussies I've ever seen and are wholly unfit to lead anything.

They are WEAK.

Bring it all down.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Sure are a lot of small-government freedom-lovers in this thread openly calling for a military coup to overthrow our democracy.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: wirehead
Sure are a lot of small-government freedom-lovers in this thread openly calling for a military coup to overthrow our democracy.

Those are called 'fauxservatives', they pretend to love the Constitution but only when it benefits them or their beliefs.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: FauxMulder

Trump doesn't need the money. So who does?

Trump has debt that will require paying next year, there are court cases waiting for him to step out of the protective bubble the Presidency has wrapped him in. He needs the money.

In likelihood this whole "election fraud" gambit is just him being conrtavetial to help him stay relevant after he leaves, same with the 2024 bid.

Time will tell but I think everything Trump has done since the election (and even before it) was self preservation.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

It pains me to see Augustus rail on and on about how stupid this all looks.

You have to admit that it's descended into absurdity at this point.

Martial law, FFS.

It is absurd. That so much evidence of fraud exists and the election is still considered fair and correct by some is absolutely absurd.

There's no actual evidence, or it would be in front of a judge by now. It's absurd that people can't get their heads round it.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese
Echo chamber my ass. I don't see lefty opinions being deleted, fake ass fact checks slapped on all the CNN links, lefties getting banned for no apparent reason etc etc etc. This is no way even close to an echo chamber.

An echo chamber is where your views are shared by a majority. This is very definitely a Right Wing Echo Chamber.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro
Wrong. An echo chamber is a place that only allows certain points of view to be heard. Hence the word "echo".

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Gen. Flynn supports the idea as well. As much as this goes against everything I've ever said I don't think there is any other way to preserve the legitimate legal Republic. It will require a major house cleaning that would leave few in any kind of public office but so be it. it is not a private club for profit and gaining power over people. It must return to public service as it once was.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

Echo chamber my ass. I don't see lefty opinions being deleted, fake ass fact checks slapped on all the CNN links, lefties getting banned for no apparent reason etc etc etc. This is no way even close to an echo chamber.

An echo chamber is where your views are shared by a majority. This is very definitely a Right Wing Echo Chamber.

A right wing echo chamber it surely is. Look, even your opinion is allowed to remain uncensored.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Martial law, FFS.

It is absurd. That so much evidence of fraud exists and the election is still considered fair and correct by some is absolutely absurd.

There's no actual evidence, or it would be in front of a judge by now. It's absurd that people can't get their heads round it.

There has been evidence of this for decades. Just not to this degree, or even close for that matter. Dead people getting ballots is not just evidence, it is proof. Several states do not issue mail-in ballots unless specifically requested by the voter. Dead people cant do that, yet they receive ballots which are then mysteriously filled out and returned. But you are right, there is no evidence... Or all the ballots that were somehow filled out and returned the same day they were mailed out. Or even worse, ballots that, if the dates are to be believed, were filled out and returned before they were even mailed to the voters. Not to mention the contractors working for the companies that make and run the voting machines contacting various law enforcement agencies such as the FBI with proof of fraud only to be ignored. Or maybe just some simple common sense: a guy who couldn't get 50 people to a rally allegedly beat hillary, obama, and Trump by millions and millions of votes.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   

a reply to: djz3ro
Wrong. An echo chamber is a place that only allows certain points of view to be heard. Hence the word "echo".

From Wikipedia...

An echo chamber is "an environment where a person only encounters information or opinions that reflect and reinforce their own."

Which is what happens with the Right here on ATS...

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

A right wing echo chamber it surely is. Look, even your opinion is allowed to remain uncensored.

But an echo chamber doesn't censor anything...

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Martial law, FFS.

There has been evidence of this for decades. Just not to this degree, or even close for that matter. Dead people getting ballots is not just evidence, it is proof. Several states do not issue mail-in ballots unless specifically requested by the voter. Dead people cant do that, yet they receive ballots which are then mysteriously filled out and returned. But you are right, there is no evidence... Or all the ballots that were somehow filled out and returned the same day they were mailed out. Or even worse, ballots that, if the dates are to be believed, were filled out and returned before they were even mailed to the voters. Not to mention the contractors working for the companies that make and run the voting machines contacting various law enforcement agencies such as the FBI with proof of fraud only to be ignored. Or maybe just some simple common sense: a guy who couldn't get 50 people to a rally allegedly beat hillary, obama, and Trump by millions and millions of votes.

Yes, some voter fraud happens in every election around the world, it is the nature of the beast.

Some people committed electoral fraud in Trumps name and were charged for it.

But you say at "this level" yet there is still not one instance of proof of this.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
a reply to: kwakakev

Yea, because martial law is exactly what we need. People who cheer this on are idiots. Still befuddled it's the right calling for draconian actions by the federal government.

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty damn sure the people who more or less cheer this on are people who want integrity brought back to our election system. If this isn't fixed then we'll never see another fair election. You'll change your stance completely at that point.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

I don't think declaring martial law would in any way shape or form restore integrity or faith in our elections. If anything it would further spread the devide and push us towards something worse. I'm not willing to burn the country down over an incoming lame duck president. If Trump is able to prove his claims in court they will do the right thing. If he can't, then he lost. I will move on.
edit on 3-12-2020 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: wirehead

What democracy? I don't support Martial Law, but I support fraudulent elections even less so if Martial Law is the solution to fix the problem then I don't have much of a choice but to support Martial Law if it restores the integrity of our elections. I don't support killing an unborn child either, but if the mother's life is in danger and there's only one solution to save her life, I would make an exception. Same thing here, the life of our integrity is at risk and there's only one solution to fix it, and that's to temporarily abort normal life as we know it until order is restored. At least normal life can be resuscitated in this instance.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

I don't think declaring martial law would in any way shape or form restore integrity or faith in our elections. If anything it would further spread the devide and push us towards something worse. I'm not willing to burn the country down over an incoming lame duck president. If Trump is able to prove his claims in court they will do the right thing. If he can't, then he lost. I will move on.

Most of us will. My point is that people aren't idiots just because they may support something unheard of if it's a means to fix a bigger problem. I don't think America could be any further divided than it is at this point, my friend.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Martial law, FFS.

Maybe so, maybe not... You don't have a clue, just as the rest of us. You're speculating, just like the rest of us. What you can't get your head around is that if there is evidence piling up, you hold onto it until you have it all together. You drop that entire bomb in one fell swoop, you don't trickle out a little pellet here and a little pellet there.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Gen. Flynn supports the idea as well. As much as this goes against everything I've ever said I don't think there is any other way to preserve the legitimate legal Republic. It will require a major house cleaning that would leave few in any kind of public office but so be it. it is not a private club for profit and gaining power over people. It must return to public service as it once was.

This is exactly what I'm trying to say. I don't support it, but I will make an exception if it's necessary to fix the problem. I hate when my wife decides to clean the closet - for example - because she destroys the bedroom in the process, but once she's finished, everything is perfect and 100 times better looking than it was before.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   

I just don't see how that would fix any bigger problem. It would literally bring this country to its knees. Meanwhile China would swoop in and take on an even bigger role in the world while we fight amongst ourselves. I REALLY don't want the dems to win these senate runoff elections. I think the GOP should be focusing everything on GA right now. Its not what I want but I'm pretty sure Biden is going to be president. I'd prefer him to be neutered by the senate from the beginning.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join