It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fall of Lucifer, and his Return as the Man of Sin.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   
What exactly do you repent? Your existence or your transgressions?
a reply to: Joneselius

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Who’s lecturing? I thought this was quite a provocative discussion lol. Little pond my friend.
a reply to: Dalamax

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Again you're wrong because you're not seeing what I said.

I said I'm like YOU. I NEED my saviour. He's not some thing I picked up years ago and carry around with me. I need his salvation daily, by the minute, I'm in a fallen world with fallen people. I have sinned, yes. We are all sinners. You know nothing of what you speak.

John 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. But. . . . . You knew that, right?

Me admitting I am a sinner is the first step to true repentance. Without the acknowledgment of your condition, how can you expect a cure? I am not abasing myself, I'm telling you the truth. I AM these things, I have broken Gods moral law and would be found guilty without my saviors covering. If Christ had not offered himself on the cross for me, I would be doomed.

I have accepted Christs gift and thank him daily. I love my savior more than anything else and that's why it PAINS me to see you people, you anti-Christ people, defame and ridicule his purpose. It grieves me because you're SO BLIND. Open your eyes!!!!

I don't despise myself, I hate sin. Even Paul said "I do the things I ought not and do not do the things that I ought".

I am NO better than anyone else, but my beautiful savior is. And NOTHING will take that away from me, NOTHING. No power in heaven, or Hell, in the Earth or on the Earth.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   
All things are possible with God.
So you repent like a hypocrite. You seek salvation without knowing your transgression.
Bellowing to the hills how you are saved, from what exactly? To whom do you cry your bereavement to?
The lord God, who forgives all who come in GOOD faith? Or to your fellow beings, tearing your clothes and bathing in ashes for all to see?
Both receive payment in kind their kind.
For the world will hate you for my sake.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   

You're simply not understanding at all.... Farewell.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   

If your faith in Christ is as strong as you claim, then where does your fear of deception stem from?

My faith in Christ in unshakeable. He played his role as was his duty.

Much the same, the Man of Sin has a role to play.

God wins. Always.

So why worry?

^_^

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius

You're simply not understanding at all.... Farewell.

Maybe you're not explaining well at all? Humility is key brother. A house isn't divided, stop eliciting arguments from people who are on your side.
edit on 29-11-2020 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Thanks for the discussion brother.
I hope my memories of you remind me of your memories of me.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I agree.
The truth is the truth is the truth.
Who will punish the man who seeks the truth?
If the truth will set you free?
The whole world will hate you for my sake.
A strong faith, tempered by an inquiring mind, when
exercised in humility, must surely point to The way.

All according to plan and on track for God only knows what purpose.

Labels are limits.

a reply to: iammrhappy86

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   

I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may be with you forever; that is the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it does not see Him or know Him, but you know Him because He abides with you and will be in you. “I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you. After a little while the world will no longer see Me, but you will see Me; because I live, you will live also. In that day you will know that I am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you. He who has My commandments and keeps them is the one who loves Me; and he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and will disclose Myself to him” (John 14:16-21).

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Don’t be fooled. He lies, deceives and tricks you

I wouldn’t be speaking so fondly of him.

His plan is to take over and avenge God and to destroy everything God has created.
There won’t be a trace of anything left and you likely won’t know you were destroyed unless you were unfortunate enough to get stuck in limbo bearing witness to this horror show.

You will know when he’s there alright. His evil is so intense you will sense it and feel it in every cell of your body.

To achieve the power, he needs to do this is by stealing souls or lambs. He aims to turn as many away from God as he can, He just liked what you said, he’s got one and loves you spreading the word so you might help him have a few more.
You will not be rewarded for this.Once he has the majority of supporters on his side, he becomes the ruler of the universe. Do not give him this power!

He doesn’t give a # about the universe. He despises it, despises you. He is filled with hatred and jealousy.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Crucified and bleeding, the son of man will die for us.
Stretched screaming across mankind’s ignorance and flayed with whips of blasphemy.

a reply to: violet

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may be with you forever; that is the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it does not see Him or know Him, but you know Him because He abides with you and will be in you. “I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you. After a little while the world will no longer see Me, but you will see Me; because I live, you will live also. In that day you will know that I am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you. He who has My commandments and keeps them is the one who loves Me; and he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and will disclose Myself to him” (John 14:16-21).

Lovely

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Amen

Guys, Joneselius is pretty much spot on in this thread.
edit on 11/30/2020 by japhrimu because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

They are NOT on my side at all, that's the problem, where have they preached Christ? They preaches anti-Christ.

The truth is a divider. They're not even in the house! Why should I compromise with the worldly? I said that because all my points are being ignored for silly platitudes, none of the scripture I have used has even been expounded upn.....

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: violet

He is a liar, a great deceiver, and he is filled with pain and hatred. That is true.

The web of lies goes deep.

And yet, he Comes baring Love and Truth.

I understand your concerns over the grand deception he brings forth.

But know that the Light of God dwells within YOU!

You do not fear the dark, or any fallen when you bear the Eternal Light.

Let this Man come forth and speak his words.

Hear him out.

Then make your choice.

If the Day presents itself to you.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Maybe it's just me, but I find the idea that there is a god and a devil up (and down) there who are constantly obsessing over nothing but us. It's ridiculous in my mind.

Do they have off days? Do they take a break to go fishing or to take hikes?

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Does your mind ever rest? Cause that’s where the battlefield is. The great deceiver and the ancient of days are archetypes. They herald themselves and the rest is good old human curiosity.
a reply to: RMFX1

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   

a reply to: fromtheskydown

God is the same today as he was all that time ago, and your post denies the historical reality of everything you typed.

What, you think God is unfair and mean? Boo hoo. He's God and you don't know his thoughts.

God did NOT lie to Adam and Eve, he said they'd die if they ate the fruit, guess what, we still die!

You people are so confused it's painfully, PAINFULLY obvious you're not getting this from scriptures and have, instead, gone wayyyyy out left-field. Always learning and never coming to an understanding of the truth.

We're ALL terrible people, without Christ, it's all vanity and grasping for the wind.

The 'God' you are talking about is not here, he has probably returned to his home world and not even giving his creations [slaves] a second thought. I don't think the God of the OT is unfair, I think he is a manipulative, ruthless bastard who condones the slaughter of men and the slavery of women and children.

Of course we die...everything dies eventually...it's the way of things, even of the so-called Gods.

I have read the OT as far as I could and I have read the extra canonical texts as well. They all point to the same thing to me...a being much like ourselves only with more knowledge and technology, with delusions of grandeur, a need to be recognised, worshipped, extremely vicious and jealous of the others of his kind.

Christ [Yehoshua...an extremely common name] was a carpenter, a son, a brother and a man who got caught up in hysteria. He wasn't anything special, he died on a cross, like many others, for his radical nature. He didn't come back and he isn't coming back.

Your "truth" is different than mine.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   

a reply to: cooperton

They are NOT on my side at all, that's the problem, where have they preached Christ? They preaches anti-Christ.

The truth is a divider. They're not even in the house! Why should I compromise with the worldly? I said that because all my points are being ignored for silly platitudes, none of the scripture I have used has even been expounded upn.....

I think what he's saying is that Satan is a necessary part of the development of the world. He is prince of the world for a purpose. Similar reasons why Satan was allowed to test Job. Or when Jesus simply told Satan to get behind him. Jesus never worried about Satan, but confidently and faithfully persevered through the temptations. As Jesus was fulfilling his ministry Satan fell from heaven... Same with us, stay on the path of Christ and Satan will fall.

I think when he says we should be happy when the anti-Christ comes (which is inevitable) it is actually a relief because obviously God wins and then its time for the next step in the development of the souls of all humankind. We should go forth with full confidence that God will prevail, and we do whatever portion we are allotted to perpetuate Christ's kingdom coming to earth.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join