It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Stayed in Washington to Undermine His Successor

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   

It turns out I was right about it all the time I thought I was wrong. But my prediction was that Obama would do all this in public. So I said, “Well, can’t get ’em all right.” It turns out my instincts on this were so right on the money, everything that’s happened these past four years: the Russia hoax and coup, the impeachment, the effort to get rid of Trump, the refusal to accept the election results, the lack of a peaceful transfer of power that has yet to take place, by the way, from 2016, all of this was Obama. Every last bit of it was directed by Obama, from Brennan to Clapper, to the people at the FBI who were in on this, the Comeys and so forth.

Everybody was taking their orders from Obama. We should have been able to put it together. You go to the January 5th meeting in the Oval Office where Obama and Comey and Clapper set up basically a sting operation for the next day at Trump Tower in a meeting with Trump between Clapper and Comey and Trump. That’s where they set Trump up by telling him the story of the golden showers, the prostitutes hired to pee on the bed Obama had slept in. That was to get that story in the news, get the dossier in the news. That was directed by Obama. Should have known.

But it turns out everything, every bit of the sabotage, every element of the attempt to ruin Donald Trump began with Barack Obama. The evidence comes from the great writer Lee Smith. Published the story at the Epoch Times. The headline: “Behind the Scenes, Obama Never Left.”
My Prediction Came True: Obama Stayed in Washington to Undermine His Successor

In a sense, Obama never left. He was the first president in a century to stay in Washington after the end of his term; Woodrow Wilson had suffered a stroke and couldn’t easily leave the capital. Obama explained that he and the first lady wanted their youngest daughter to graduate from her private high school before they moved on. Their child entered the University of Michigan last fall, but with the 2020 election cycle underway, the de facto leader of the Democratic Party wasn’t going anywhere.

In political circles, it was no secret that Obama had thrown his support behind Kamala Harris. She’s ambitious and appealing and, without any strong ideas or opinions of her own, poses no threat to him. She was Obama’s ideal heir, but primary voters found her fake and unlikeable, and she was out of the race in early December. He’d find a way to restore her, but, in the meantime, needed a horse to ride through the primaries.

His onetime vice president rambled incoherently, dropped lines, and finished fourth in the Iowa race. Nonetheless, in the first week of March, Obama’s establishment pushed out Amy Klobuchar, Pete Buttigieg, and Elizabeth Warren to consolidate support behind Biden. In the age of coronavirus, a politician who was obviously disoriented reflected the state of the country.
Behind the Scenes, Obama Never Left
Pay walled, free trial, email required.

Even the lockdowns were ordered by Obama.

Everyone, put your mask on because Obama has ordered it.

It is bad enough Obama stayed in DC, now it turns out he was running the resistance.

I guess a lot of people knew that Obama was pulling strings behind the curtain.

This very well could mean the vote scam was his plan and at very least he used the pandemic for political gain.

Obama was even giving orders to the media.

According to Rush and Lee Smith there is proof Obama was behind every bit of it.

I will be looking for more info on this.

If the election is stolen, I hope Trump stays in DC and runs the resistance right out in the open.

edit on 19-11-2020 by LookingAtMars because: add quote

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars
According to Rush and Lee Smith

Lol

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   
BUT BUT Trump is the greatest and every thing was Hunky dory this past 3 years till rona ?
how can this be ?

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Not sure about Lee Smith.

I don't think Rush would say all that he said today, if there were not facts and proof to back it up.

What provable fake news has Rush spread before, got a link?

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
BUT BUT Trump is the greatest and every thing was Hunky dory this past 3 years till rona ?
how can this be ?

Really?

I remember 4 years of lies and BS that have mostly been proven to be lies and BS.

The economy was good till the new cold virus showed up.

In no way was everything "Hunky dory" before the bad cold pandemic.

edit on 19-11-2020 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

You’re giving the puppet too much credit. He’s just an eloquent speaker. That’s all.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Thanks, Obama!

So what dimension of chess does Obama play if Trump couldn’t figure it out with his 38DD chess?

Obama must be the muthaf*ckin’ board! DAMN! HE’S THE F*CKIN’ BOARD, BRO!
edit on 19-11-2020 by Drucifer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

True,

He is working for TPTB/NWO if I had to guess.

But he is the one that has been directing the resistance and giving the orders that have been handed down to him.

Just like when he was president.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   

There you go. On the right track. Still the puppet. Who’s the puppeteers is the real question. I don’t think they are who we think they are though.....

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Who’s the puppeteers is the real question. I don’t think they are who we think they are though.....

My guess is the peons have never even heard their names or seen their image.

They might not even be on this Earth...

edit on 19-11-2020 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

It turns out I was right about it all the time I thought I was wrong. But my prediction was that Obama would do all this in public. So I said, “Well, can’t get ’em all right.” It turns out my instincts on this were so right on the money, everything that’s happened these past four years: the Russia hoax and coup, the impeachment, the effort to get rid of Trump, the refusal to accept the election results, the lack of a peaceful transfer of power that has yet to take place, by the way, from 2016, all of this was Obama. Every last bit of it was directed by Obama, from Brennan to Clapper, to the people at the FBI who were in on this, the Comeys and so forth.

Everybody was taking their orders from Obama. We should have been able to put it together. You go to the January 5th meeting in the Oval Office where Obama and Comey and Clapper set up basically a sting operation for the next day at Trump Tower in a meeting with Trump between Clapper and Comey and Trump. That’s where they set Trump up by telling him the story of the golden showers, the prostitutes hired to pee on the bed Obama had slept in. That was to get that story in the news, get the dossier in the news. That was directed by Obama. Should have known.

But it turns out everything, every bit of the sabotage, every element of the attempt to ruin Donald Trump began with Barack Obama. The evidence comes from the great writer Lee Smith. Published the story at the Epoch Times. The headline: “Behind the Scenes, Obama Never Left.”
My Prediction Came True: Obama Stayed in Washington to Undermine His Successor

In a sense, Obama never left. He was the first president in a century to stay in Washington after the end of his term; Woodrow Wilson had suffered a stroke and couldn’t easily leave the capital. Obama explained that he and the first lady wanted their youngest daughter to graduate from her private high school before they moved on. Their child entered the University of Michigan last fall, but with the 2020 election cycle underway, the de facto leader of the Democratic Party wasn’t going anywhere.

In political circles, it was no secret that Obama had thrown his support behind Kamala Harris. She’s ambitious and appealing and, without any strong ideas or opinions of her own, poses no threat to him. She was Obama’s ideal heir, but primary voters found her fake and unlikeable, and she was out of the race in early December. He’d find a way to restore her, but, in the meantime, needed a horse to ride through the primaries.

His onetime vice president rambled incoherently, dropped lines, and finished fourth in the Iowa race. Nonetheless, in the first week of March, Obama’s establishment pushed out Amy Klobuchar, Pete Buttigieg, and Elizabeth Warren to consolidate support behind Biden. In the age of coronavirus, a politician who was obviously disoriented reflected the state of the country.
Behind the Scenes, Obama Never Left
Pay walled, free trial, email required.

Even the lockdowns were ordered by Obama.

Everyone, put your mask on because Obama has ordered it.

It is bad enough Obama stayed in DC, now it turns out he was running the resistance.

I guess a lot of people knew that Obama was pulling strings behind the curtain.

This very well could mean the vote scam was his plan and at very least he used the pandemic for political gain.

Obama was even giving orders to the media.

According to Rush and Lee Smith there is proof Obama was behind every bit of it.

I will be looking for more info on this.

If the election is stolen, I hope Trump stays in DC and runs the resistance right out in the open.

Surprise,
A space cadet, turns out to be, a spAce cadet!

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   

My guess is the peons have never even heard their names or seen their image.

I’m of the same opinion.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Mate I'm not gonna take sides on this one.

Simply put all Administrations do this on the way out, It's how they keep there policies in place .

Other wise the entire 4-8 years was for not.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
Mate I'm not gonna take sides on this one.

Simply put all Administrations do this on the way out, It's how they keep there policies in place .

Other wise the entire 4-8 years was for not.

It has gotten worst every election.

But this isn't taking the W keys off all the keyboards in the White House.

Close to half of all Americans believe there was cheating.

They have told us for more than four years they were going to cheat. Just not in those words.

Everyone watching the election saw it happen, even if they didn't.

The states have to certify by midnight tomorrow.

I think once that happens the real offense will begin.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Obama is full of hate. You can see it in his eyes, hear it
in his voice. He hates America, and he hates Trump.

I can see this being true, very easily.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

GD America...

And GD Trump.

They are playing Reverend Wright again in radio ads. For one of the senate runoffs here in GA.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Hey, its ok for Louis Farrakhan, must be ok then right?
Strange how all those pictures of Obama with Farrakhan
were hidden till he was out of office?

Obama had radicals all around, in all directions.

Obama is a plague, a scourge on America.

edit on 19-11-2020 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   

His Kenyan democrat stem cells came from buttery males and yuraneeyums too!

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Kind of like what trumps doing now ?
weird how much alike they all are .

new topics

top topics

join