It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Is Insane. True Story.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
a reply to: myselfaswell

I have heard that claim however China has form, they had already played with the Sars virus and apparently were working on weaponizing a strain of that.

As a biological weapon look at the damage this has done even without being a nation killer, it has crippled economy's around the world and put further strain on already artificially stimulated economy's that are in reality already in recession.

Also note at the same time as this virus escape from the Wuhan Laboratory China has wasted no time in trying to take more territory in the Himalaya's, aggressively expanding it's frankly illegal claims on the south China Sea and other territory's, almost as if it was part of a bigger puzzle even perhaps.

The earliest Chinese cases weren't from near the Wuhan Lab, they were a long way outside of Wuhan city.

There is also several indications that the virus was circulating in Europe before there were any Chinese cases.

I Posted a thread on this, on ATS, here.

(post by Thenail removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   

It's almost as if she is working with aliens to subdue the human race.. in stages and phases. I think the same thing is occurring in America and parts of Europe.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: myselfaswell
a reply to: chr0naut

It still kills a percentage of the people it infects.

Who cares? Hmmm?

Next time you get a chance pop into your local graveyard and have a seat and consider where you're going to ultimately end up.

I am not prepared to crucify the young or immune because some people already have one foot in the grave.

It kills the young and the otherwise healthy. Just in fewer numbers.

A less deadly virus, but infecting far more people, can kill more people than a more deadly one that doesn't spread like wildfire.

Hardship also is not the same thing as a wrecked economy. We sometimes have had worse fluctuations in economies that have had nothing to do with an epidemic, like in the 1987 stock market crash. We lived and recovered.

List of stock market crashes and bear markets
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You are such a panic merchant mate.

The death rate for people below 70 is almost non-existent but keep living like a cowering dog if it makes you feel good - just stop trying to spread your irrational fears to everyone else.

This should make you feel better......and it's from a news source you won't question as a reputable source due to their bias being similar to yours;

True number of global COVID-19 infections much higher than reported, Australian research estimates

Snippet;

Based on analysis of reported daily infections and fatalities in 15 countries, as well as tests performed, researchers found that infection rates between March and August were on average 6.2 times greater than reported.

The horse has bolted. It's a nothing burger. People like you who endorse lockdowns and the authoritarian control are enemies of free people. You should move to China.
edit on 18112020 by IAMALLYETALLIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   

We're going to have to nuke Australia.

Sorry.

But better nuke an entire continent than having someone get the sniffles.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Thank you.

If you're SURE that it hasn't spread like a baby-eating dingo!

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

We're going to have to nuke Australia.

Probably a bit early for that.

It would be better to just get big pharma to experiment with all of their vaccines over here.

Aside from hating fast humans, I'm pretty sure zombies can't swim.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Thank you.

If you're SURE that it hasn't spread like a baby-eating dingo!

You've been had, the real danger is dingo eating babies.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
So in other words, it mutated to the common cold? But a very catchy common cold.

A very catchy common cold with even less symptoms than the common cold.
Eeeek!
edit on b000000302020-11-18T16:46:46-06:0004America/ChicagoWed, 18 Nov 2020 16:46:46 -0600400000020 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

So in other words, it mutated to the common cold? But a very catchy common cold.

Too late.

Already bought 400 rolls of toilet paper.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: butcherguy

Too late.

Already bought 400 rolls of toilet paper.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM

You've been had, the real danger is dingo eating babies.

Hugh, is that you?
Back to the OP... with a couple of people by now stating the
tenuous fact that zombies don't swim well, I recommend:
Pile the psychopaths and politicians together (quite easy
since I may have repeated myself) and inject them all with
the vaccine FIRST.
Then crank up the majik 5 or 6G to "We've Really Got Me"
if Ray Davies was twins and watch them decompose/twitch
from a safe distance-- like Taz.
PS I knew a comically attractive version of the Brunette back
when I was 40 or so. One of the three largest regrets of my life.
Move on, indeed.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut
So it's about as dangerous as attending a protest, no?

About as dangerous as black interaction with cops, no?

How dangerous is it? You don't know who'll kill you when you go out in public, but it's always been that way. Now people can truly say they didn't know.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

*there* and *their*

This virus is a pussy compared to the flu. We don’t go full lady-screaming arm-flailing panic for the flu every single year. We continue living our lives as normal, every single year, with the flu.

So why do we need all the panic and RIDICULOUS measures for this pussy virus? Why? I know why the “authorities” want it. But to me it appears that a lot of regular folk, and it appears you are in this category, LIKE having something to be panic alarmed about and preach at others about.

You and your buddy Chronaut are filled with fear AND you like to lecture and preach to people. You mask-shame, lockdown shame, and all other manner of needless crap. Clearly, you LIKE having something to be afraid of.

The flu kills some people. Actually, it kills more people than this virus. Why don’t you use the CDC as your trusty source anymore? Since they have updated their stats to reveal the incredibly slim chances of dying from Covid-19, y’all don’t link to them anymore.

Calm down. You’ve probably already had the virus and didn’t know it.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

No......actually it's about insanity, I thought that was clear considering the title of the OP and the outcome of the story.
edit on Wed Nov 18 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   
This is insane. Your thread title says it all.

Something is wrong with the minds of some of these "authorities". They probably had too many weird inoculations that contained some DREADDS. Really. I kid you not. DREADDS: Use and application in behavioral neuroscience

Some of these people have gone off-the-charts crazy. Their rational brain is malfunctioning. Unfortunately, they have positions of control over decision-making.

These people are sick.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Holy crap I think I had this new mutated strain just last week! For some strange reason I felt perfectly fine for the first time in twenty years. I should get an antibody test. Stay tuned...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join